Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 54. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
When is the whitelist?
copper member
Activity: 420
I am very much impressed about future of Terra Virtua "The Vflect connects to a user profile and is a virtual guide and assistant in both Terra Virtua and the mobile companion app". I will be go moon in near future. Best of Luck !!!

Cheers!
Activity: 177
I am very much impressed about future of Terra Virtua "The Vflect connects to a user profile and is a virtual guide and assistant in both Terra Virtua and the mobile companion app". I will be go moon in near future. Best of Luck !!!
Activity: 3
Very interesting project, good team.

I will follow you and wish you all the best
Activity: 7
wooow great project and very creative team.
Activity: 2
Very interesting project, I will follow him and be sure to participate in bounty!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
Terra Virtua is next gen ready, it has back by good support from  the crypto world because of they have a good project.
Activity: 26
This project has every thing it needs to be successful. VR industry is a next big thing and rightly so, massive potential in the future. Great term too. will follow closely
Activity: 13
Great video on twitter, looking forward to this being project up and running.
Activity: 1
Great interesting Project, How much tokens you allocated for the airdrop, Best of luck
copper member
Is the portal alpha released already? Would be awesome to try 😁

We have a working MVP but it is not yet released. Stay tuned later on this week!
Amazing project-- Esp the Airdrop  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Looking forward for this great project congrats in advance !!
I joined airdrop. Good Luck!
copper member
I think you have a solid team but what will be your advantage to other ICOs like Cappasity who has been on the business for more than 5 years?

Our team is loaded with experience in VR and blockchain industries and we feel our platform is unique because of our embrace of social & the Netflix-style subscription model.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
projcect is good  also  the team and roadmap look great   cant wait till the lunch of the platform
Great project with great prospects!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Is the portal alpha released already? Would be awesome to try 😁
Activity: 36
Awesome project
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Terra Virtua project seems to me so innovative and unique concept, I hope this coin will become huge one.
Pages:
Jump to: