Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 53. (Read 29080 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
another coin from russia ?? nice to see , looks potential as they said. However we need time to consider if this coin worth an investment. Too many russian coin died due to the big boy ETH.

We are actually mostly based out of England, however we deeply care about our Russian investors.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
How is your approach different from project like Cappasity, Dmarket, WAX ?
Thx
Activity: 2
Looks cool. Will there be bounty? Airdrop?
copper member
Is there any more detailed information?

Here is a link t our whitepaper: http://www.terravirtua.io/images/Terra_Virtua_Whitepaper_eng.pdf

If you have any other questions feel free to ask here or Telegram.
Activity: 47
I really like your vision and also i have read the whole roadmap too! Interested to take part at this revolutionary Social VR Entertainment platform! Let's heat it up!  Grin
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
another coin from russia ?? nice to see , looks potential as they said. However we need time to consider if this coin worth an investment. Too many russian coin died due to the big boy ETH.
Activity: 78
Looks exciting on Blockchain, Entertainment, and the growing VR market. Looking forward to some developments.
copper member
Hi All,

Just wanted to thank everyone for such a positive response to Terra Virtua. We are very excited about what's coming and promise there will be a few interesting partnerships announced over the coming weeks. We returned from GDC (Games Developer Conference) at the weekend and the industry is being very supportive of what we're doing.
In the meantime, watch out for our showreel video which will be released first on our Telegram channel tomorrow.

Any questions, please ask via Telegram.

Exciting times at Terra Virtua!
Activity: 3
Terra Virtua is a wonderful project. We have been waiting for something like this for a long time. VR is going to dominate the market and TVT is well positioned to take this opportunity to the next level. Well done team!
Activity: 40
Great project. Good team and vision. I am in.
Activity: 13
very interesting project.. will keep a close eye on it
copper member
When is the whitelist?

Registration for Pre-ICO starts tomorrow!
Activity: 4
Looks good in whitepaper and team seems good.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
A very good project I have been anticipating for a while,I can't wait for the pre-ico coming up on the 29th of March. It's going to be one of the best.
Activity: 139
Vr technologhy is great. I will wait this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
A great idea is the distribution of tokens in the form of free distribution of Airdrop, I wish success and luck to the project.
Activity: 3
Hi All,

Just wanted to thank everyone for such a positive response to Terra Virtua. We are very excited about what's coming and promise there will be a few interesting partnerships announced over the coming weeks. We returned from GDC (Games Developer Conference) at the weekend and the industry is being very supportive of what we're doing.
In the meantime, watch out for our showreel video which will be released first on our Telegram channel tomorrow.

Any questions, please ask via Telegram.
Activity: 5
hope it will be success Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
VR + BLOCKCHAIN is a really good idea..looking forward to the full development of this project.
Activity: 12
great looking projet, wil follow this one for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: