Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 57. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
A great idea is the distribution of tokens in the form of free distribution of Airdrop, I wish success and luck to the project, all the good distribution of tokens.
Activity: 1
Seems to be a mindblowing concept.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
COUNTDOWN TO OUR PRE-ICO! 12 DAYS  , it's new project ,any marketing plan to catch more investors eye ?
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
this project look promising ,
with the great team and cool product !!
im here to support Terra Virtua !
Activity: 39
Great Airdrop, looking forward some comparison with different virtual reality ICO-s, why is this better.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
I will support Terra Virtualisation project great idea and good luck
Activity: 17
Looks like a good project with an excellent team. I am interested in tracking project developments
Activity: 104
Terra Virtua is a virtual platform, which focuses entirely on immersive VR entertainment, give examples of entertainment is meant immersive entertainment it? I can not understand about this.thanks before

It's a great question. Immersive VR entertainment can be anything from VR games, eSports, movies to live events, and more.

And with Terra Virtua it will be a Netflix-style subscription model, you won't have to buy tons of new games as they come out. They'll all be be accessible to "stream" inside the platform.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

That sound looks good. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 73
I am very happy to join you.
When will I get a TVT card?
Will I be notified of the project's campaign?
Activity: 4
I will support this project great idea and good luck
copper member
Activity: 420
The VR entertainment industry seems like a good use for blockchain technology.
I'm excited to see in which way Terra Virtua can improve this Smiley.

We agree!
Activity: 10
Airdrops are always nice but since many are fake or wont be send after all I will wait till I received them before reading more about the project and then I can decide if I want to invest some. Hopefully this one is real!
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Looking forward for this project!
Activity: 69
you guys should really take into consideration the ETH price when ICO...
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
looks like a very solid project.
Activity: 2
nice project ... could be a good entertainment platform in future
Activity: 140
very good project, and an amazing airdrop, I will hold your token, in order to get the best price
Pages:
Jump to: