Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 102. (Read 408769 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2017, 02:48:49 PM
We also will need to decide if we should prioritize getting an Android wallet up and running first.  I know Ahmed is willing to do this for 1 BTC.

https://coinomi.com/

Maybe ask the developers for inclusion of TRC? I've tinkered with it a bit for a few coins and seems reliable (so far, but we all know how that can end)

Done!

terracoin is simple to add, they take their time to do it. afaik they last charged roughly 3 BTC for adding the coin and 1 Year hosting.

If i was to do it it would be 0.5 BTC + whatever a droplet costs to host the electrum for TRC
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2017, 01:18:52 PM
We also will need to decide if we should prioritize getting an Android wallet up and running first.  I know Ahmed is willing to do this for 1 BTC.

Maybe ask the developers for inclusion of TRC? I've tinkered with it a bit for a few coins and seems reliable (so far, but we all know how that can end)

Done!
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
January 19, 2017, 01:09:19 PM

legendary
January 18, 2017, 11:34:06 PM
Let's start talking about which version of anonymous transactions we want to add to Terracoin.  We will still need the raise the cash to pay a developer, etc, but we should start the discussion now.

From what I have seen there are three coins with anonymous transactions.  Monero, Shadowcash and Zcash.

Let's start talking about the pros and cons of each, and if there is a better way to do it.

Thanks for the future input everyone!
legendary
January 18, 2017, 12:56:52 PM

Are you intending to list TRC on the bittrex or Polo exchange  in this year? I really want to trade this coin on Bittrex or polo exchange. If you can do this , Many investors will join this project and you will get big investments from these exchange.

Here is a list of exchanges that I have submitted TRC to:

Exchange Submissions

Bittrex – bittrex.com – (11/3/16) – Need to show more community interest (tweets, hashpower, volume, etc)
BTC-E – btc-e.com – (10/26/16) – Said they don’t discuss if they are adding new coins
Bter – bter.com – (12/30/16) – Haven’t heard back
C-Cex – c-cex.com – Voting (second place as of 1/16/17) - https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Poloniex – poloniex.com – (11/28/16) – Said they would think about it
Yobit – Community suggested that we don’t submit Terracoin

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 18, 2017, 12:55:16 PM
When we add Novaexchange on our website? Or do they not deserve more? Smiley

I guess I forgot to update the website.  Thanks for noticing!  It has been updated now.

Are you intending to list TRC on the bittrex or Polo exchange  in this year? I really want to trade this coin on Bittrex or polo exchange. If you can do this , Many investors will join this project and you will get big investments from these exchange.
legendary
January 18, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

I guess I forgot to update the website.  Thanks for noticing!  It has been updated now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
January 18, 2017, 10:13:19 AM
legendary
January 18, 2017, 12:10:45 AM
I have set up an account with coinpayments.net so that I can give feedback on how it works for when we are accepted on there.  If you scroll down to the very bottom of http://www.terracoin.info/ you will see the button I added.  I made it a $5 donation to The TRC Foundation.  You can use a variety of coins (besides TRC) to pay for the donation.  All donations with be converted into TRC for the foundation.  Let's see how this works in real time!!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
January 17, 2017, 06:35:48 PM
Hi dev
1 year yet but your coin is not on Yobit. why? you don't like this exchange?

Nobody does. Show me someone who loves it and I will spit in their face as a punishment for their dishonesty.
legendary
January 17, 2017, 05:39:32 PM
Compliments for the great job you are doing! I figured it out how to set up my project, so please do not bother yourself with this question. If the guys I'm speaking about will decide to go on with the idea I've produced you'll see it  Wink

I look forward to seeing it!
Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
January 17, 2017, 04:28:12 PM
Thanks for information. Seems to be an interesting project. (I'm quite far from Oz)

Hi dev

The community didn't seem interested in getting TRC added to Yobits.

Just passing through, guys: Unobtanium shows UNO-TRC volume, so I'm checking your ANN thread. Why wouldn't a community want its coin listed on Yobit? Ummmm . . . because Yobit is unscrupulous?

Pretty cool to see Johnwhitestar working on real-world TRC adoption. My mob are Australians oriented to real-world adoption (crypto-to-bullion!!). If you're in Oz, do pop in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/decentralised-liquidity-exchange-d-l-ex-1579087

Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
January 17, 2017, 04:20:51 PM
Compliments for the great job you are doing! I figured it out how to set up my project, so please do not bother yourself with this question. If the guys I'm speaking about will decide to go on with the idea I've produced you'll see it  Wink

Here is a list of exchanges that I have submitted Terracoin to.  I did not include the ones we got accepted to, you can find them on the OP.
If you have any suggestions for other exchanges that I should be submitting to feel free to post on here.  Thanks!

Exchange Submissions

Bittrex – bittrex.com – (11/3/16) – Need to show more community interest (tweets, hashpower, volume, etc)
BTC-E – btc-e.com – (10/26/16) – Said they don’t discuss if they are adding new coins
C-Cex – c-cex.com – Voting (second place as of 1/16/17) - https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
January 08, 2017, 07:55:58 AM
My expectations about 4 or 5 exchanges before the new year was too optimistic! Nevertheless, in the first days of 2017 was able to implement part of the planned. Congratulations friends - Terracoin returned to Novaexchange!!!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TRC/

Let the arbitrage begin!  I'll update everything tomorrow!

Oooh, nice news <3
legendary
January 16, 2017, 09:46:05 PM
Here is a list of exchanges that I have submitted Terracoin to.  I did not include the ones we got accepted to, you can find them on the OP.
If you have any suggestions for other exchanges that I should be submitting to feel free to post on here.  Thanks!

Exchange Submissions

legendary
January 16, 2017, 08:35:56 PM

Just passing through, guys: Unobtanium shows UNO-TRC volume, so I'm checking your ANN thread. Why wouldn't a community want its coin listed on Yobit? Ummmm . . . because Yobit is unscrupulous?

Agreed. I have seen them take down a coin daemon and then demand payment for the daemon to be brought up to date (no update to the coin daemon during this time). If you are listing on yobit, expect to pay and keep paying for that choice.

It was brought up a long time ago and so many people said it wasn't worth it that we decided to pass on Yobit.

@IMZ - Yep, on Cryptopia they have an UNO-TRC pairing!  Thanks for stopping by!
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
January 16, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

Agreed. I have seen them take down a coin daemon and then demand payment for the daemon to be brought up to date (no update to the coin daemon during this time). If you are listing on yobit, expect to pay and keep paying for that choice.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2017, 06:46:32 PM
Hi dev

Pretty cool to see Johnwhitestar working on real-world TRC adoption. My mob are Australians oriented to real-world adoption (crypto-to-bullion!!). If you're in Oz, do pop in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/decentralised-liquidity-exchange-d-l-ex-1579087

legendary
January 16, 2017, 05:21:50 PM
I've just got an answer from coinpayments, they do not create a direct gateway from a cryptocurrency into fiat, but into BTC.

Update: seems like they do not even convert the coin into BTC but only make the exchange rate calculation, they wrote also to me: "for your coin to support built-in conversion it would have to be supported by ShapeShift as well, then buyers would be able to enable the conversion option to receive their payments in BTC or another supported coin."

I can put in an add request to ShapeShift, but it looks like they only add coins above the 100 rank on coin market cap.  We are around 250.  Getting added to Coinpayments should help (even if they won't transfer between altcoins.)  We just need to keep growing and getting noticed by new people.

If anyone has some marketing suggestions feel free to post them on here.  Thanks!
legendary
January 16, 2017, 05:12:47 PM
Hi dev

Jump to: