Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 105. (Read 408769 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
December 29, 2016, 09:53:32 AM
guys, it's a bitcoin clone
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 29, 2016, 09:43:48 AM
The terracoin project is now officially closed.

repository, files, mailing lists, forums were deleted @sourceforge.net

github repositories and account were deleted (i guess account "terracoin" will be available soon).

DNS records were removed ; httpd virtual hosts were removed on all concerned hosts.

hub.docker.com images and links between repositories (automated builds) were also removed.

Good luck with your merged-mined fork Smiley

Oh .. and for the record, regarding the genesis block timestamp string : Stephanie was my little sister, she committed suicide, her body was found at her home on Friday March 6th 2009 @4PM. She was in her 30th year.
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2016, 11:44:33 PM

Thanks for the warm reception! Smiley
The main link should allow some level of functionality. https://mergemining.com. Or have I misunderstood?

Sorry I was thinking of block explorers.  I have been sick on and off for like 3 weeks, so I have become a bit stupid.  Don't worry though, if I die I have someone in place to take over.

Updating things now.

I also emailed/commented on a few sites last night asking them to update the TRC info.  If anyone notices any sites that need updating feel free to email them, or me.  Thanks!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 27, 2016, 12:17:15 AM
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.

Good to see the community alive and kicking after all this time. Not many seem to make it this far along. Smiley Anyways, I'm just dropping by and doing a little courtesy call that tRC has been added auxpow to the pools @ mergemining.com Not sure how relevant it is or how much you actually care, but felt it was at least worth a mention in case devs etc ever wonder some of the hashing sources.

Anyways, hoe you all had a good christmas and a have a happy new year. Smiley

It is always nice to see more pools add TRC!  Do you have a direct link without logging in so that I can put it on the various different websites? Thanks!

Thanks for the warm reception! Smiley
The main link should allow some level of functionality. https://mergemining.com. Or have I misunderstood?
legendary
December 26, 2016, 09:58:52 PM

Good to see the community alive and kicking after all this time. Not many seem to make it this far along. Smiley Anyways, I'm just dropping by and doing a little courtesy call that tRC has been added auxpow to the pools @ mergemining.com Not sure how relevant it is or how much you actually care, but felt it was at least worth a mention in case devs etc ever wonder some of the hashing sources.

It is always nice to see more pools add TRC!  Do you have a direct link without logging in so that I can put it on the various different websites? Thanks!
Activity: 67
December 26, 2016, 11:03:08 AM

legendary
December 25, 2016, 01:52:31 AM
Good start to the day - a new daily record trading volumes this year! Smiley

Yep!  That volume is pretty crazy.  I am not sure why people do a mad grab like that instead of patiently putting in buy orders.
Activity: 92
December 24, 2016, 02:17:18 AM
Good start to the day - a new daily record trading volumes this year! Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 23, 2016, 11:10:35 AM
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts TRC!

Live chat support is now available on-site to TRC users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with TRC, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 22, 2016, 03:40:47 PM
The stability of prices in the conditions of sharp growth of bitcoin - a very good sign! We are now waiting for our turn to move up!
December 21, 2016, 02:25:14 AM
2 the most notable news for today:
The bad news is that someone decided to sell 592 thousand coins. Sad
The good news is that the sale price is 5 times higher current, which means that someone believes in growth! Smiley

I don't see any massive sales volume happening.

New sell order on cryptopia:
0.00002500   592029.33900000   14.80073348   16.82541757

Well, I was going to guess it was Vircurex's wallet, since they have been down for months, but it looks like they are back up and still on the old wallet.

Maybe Cryptsy?  BTC-E?  One of the other majors holders from in the old days?  I can't wait until we have to eat through that wall!

These coins are already at least several weeks are on Cryptopia! The question is, why now they decided to sell in one lot.
legendary
December 21, 2016, 12:42:46 AM
Smiley I meant someone liquidating it from Cryptsy's dead wallet since their wallets have been put in some sort of financial overwatch.

My bad, I thought you meant exchanges to get listed on, I should pay more attention to the posts.

EDIT: TBH, I didn't know BTC-E had TRC on the exchange at one point.

I started the TRC Foundation because I used to love trading TRC on BTC-E.  It was really fun, even when Fontas would appear, pump and dump it and ruin the price.  Even then Terracoin was neglected by the original developer.

As for Cryptsy, one day the site was acting really weird and I got paranoid and pulled all of my coins out of there.  Two weeks later it was dead.

Activity: 630
Merit: 257
December 20, 2016, 09:25:55 PM
Smiley I meant someone liquidating it from Cryptsy's dead wallet since their wallets have been put in some sort of financial overwatch.

My bad, I thought you meant exchanges to get listed on, I should pay more attention to the posts.

EDIT: TBH, I didn't know BTC-E had TRC on the exchange at one point.
legendary
December 20, 2016, 09:18:04 PM
Maybe Cryptsy?  BTC-E?  One of the other majors holders from in the old days?  I can't wait until we have to eat through that wall!

Cryptsy? You might want to update yourself with what happened there lol

Activity: 630
Merit: 257
December 20, 2016, 09:08:18 PM
Maybe Cryptsy?  BTC-E?  One of the other majors holders from in the old days?  I can't wait until we have to eat through that wall!

Cryptsy? You might want to update yourself with what happened there lol
legendary
December 20, 2016, 08:35:30 PM
The good news is that the sale price is 5 times higher current, which means that someone believes in growth! Smiley

Well, I was going to guess it was Vircurex's wallet, since they have been down for months, but it looks like they are back up and still on the old wallet.

legendary
December 20, 2016, 08:31:29 PM

doesn't work. i tried it after i uploaded it. Still attempting to fix

Thanks man!  That is an unexpected awesome thing!
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2016, 08:11:48 PM

Can someone test out the Mac wallet for us?  https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/releases  Thanks!

doesn't work. i tried it after i uploaded it. Still attempting to fix
December 20, 2016, 05:14:49 PM

legendary
December 20, 2016, 04:56:19 PM

Can someone test out the Mac wallet for us?  https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/releases  Thanks!
Jump to: