Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TES] ϟ ϟ The Tesla ϟ ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟϟ Bittrex - page 15. (Read 54479 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
What do you mean? So far the best think to do is host nodes and stake coin.

If you want to help buy somes shares here https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/teslacoin-node/

If we could get more stable nodes we will never have any more problem!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Normally it could work but we need a lot of nodes on the good one.
Its way easier to resync with the good bootstrap.

EDIT: TO ANYONE WHO IS BUYING ON CRYPTSY I CANT PROMISE YOU WILL RECEIVE THESE COINS. STOP AND USE BITTREX!

I'm trying to think of how we could achieve this without having to gain their definitive consent.
legendary
Right now, open a ticket at cryptsy and ask them to fix the chain. Sorry about that but cryptsy support is really bad.

They fork the coin and did nothing to return on the good chain.

Always check on teslachain.info to see the good chain.
legendary
Normally it could work but we need a lot of nodes on the good one.
Its way easier to resync with the good bootstrap.

EDIT: TO ANYONE WHO IS BUYING ON CRYPTSY I CANT PROMISE YOU WILL RECEIVE THESE COINS. STOP AND USE BITTREX!
Pursuant to the programming, shouldn't we be able to add the bad nodes to our node lists and those nodes, would then, slowly, rebuild themselves to satisfy the stronger chain (being the true and correct one)?
legendary
I will check that a soon as Im back home.

Thanks you for the warning.
Anyone have communication with http://www.multifaucet.tk?  I think they're on the wrong block chain too.  Tested their donations and the transactions didn't go through.
okay, so say someone *accidentally* sent some coins to cryptsy before seeing that they were on the wrong blockchain... what would happen to said coins? Thanks!

I'd do what valkir is suggesting.  All addresses for Teslacoin, whether made by a wallet on or off the chain, are still valid addresses so they should have the private key for that address.  That means you should be fine, as long as they update their wallet to the correct block chain.
legendary
Until cryptsy resync with the good chain, these coin will be freeze.
If cryptsy never update, then the coin will be lost. So open ticket on cryptsy and ask them to give some support. How many coins did you send ?
Activity: 97
okay, so say someone *accidentally* sent some coins to cryptsy before seeing that they were on the wrong blockchain... what would happen to said coins? Thanks!
legendary
I will be more than happy if you guys tweet and open ticket at cryptsy. Im trying hard to contact them. But still get no answer.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Edit: DO NOT USE CRYPTSY, THEY DONT TAKE THE TIME TO FIX THE WALLET AND ARE NOT ON THE GOOD CHAIN.

Is this solved? Maybe we can all write to @cryptsy to make some pressure!!!

We need Cryptsy!!
legendary
On windows wallet you can encrypt the wallet in options.

Im glad you have your coin back.

Dont forget to modifie you .conf file and use only the good seeds.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I've got my coins back. Just had to copy the another folder backup back. Privete keys is something intresting.

Edit: Just how do i encrypt the wallet or use the coins. They are minting.
Hallo,

I don't see my coins in my wallet after reinstalling the software. I see the transacions but the -rescan command doesn't work and my reciving addresses are gone too. How wallet looks broken. It is also a bigger file then it should be. How do i fix it?

I found a solution: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/2023-quick-guide-how-to-rebuild-a-qt-wallet-if-you-lost-your-coins/

First of all, are you on linux or windows?

Try repair into the console. Just be sure you keep a backup of your wallet.dat and you will be ok.

Edit: DO NOT USE CRYPTSY, THEY DONT TAKE THE TIME TO FIX THE WALLET AND ARE NOT ON THE GOOD CHAIN.

I'm using a windows and i had a backup of the whole old folder from the prevous version of the wallet where the coins still are but it is not updating the blockchain. Removing the blockchain files did made it update but the coins ware gone. It took some time so i'm going to try to get the privete keys out and put them back together now.

Edit: Now i'm waiting for the bootstrap.dat file to load. I think that it is going to work.

Previously when I've had that issue and I had the correct wallet.dat file in the folder I had to go to the console and type "repairwallet" over and over again until it finally responded something like "wallet is up to date" or something along those lines.  Make sure your seeds are up to date as there is a fork!  Its a long one too, I was on it up until recently.  It has only like 2 nodes, the correct one, after a while, gets up to like 20 or 30.
Hallo,

I don't see my coins in my wallet after reinstalling the software. I see the transacions but the -rescan command doesn't work and my reciving addresses are gone too. How wallet looks broken. It is also a bigger file then it should be. How do i fix it?

I found a solution: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/2023-quick-guide-how-to-rebuild-a-qt-wallet-if-you-lost-your-coins/

Try repair into the console. Just be sure you keep a backup of your wallet.dat and you will be ok.

I'm using a windows and i had a backup of the whole old folder from the prevous version of the wallet where the coins still are but it is not updating the blockchain. Removing the blockchain files did made it update but the coins ware gone. It took some time so i'm going to try to get the privete keys out and put them back together now.

Edit: Now i'm waiting for the bootstrap.dat file to load. I think that it is going to work.
legendary
Hallo,

Hallo,

legendary
The more we mine the better the coin will be  Grin
I was merely curious as to the rate at which those TES are essentially being taken out of the market which would give an indication of the speed at which TES should really be going up in value Wink.  Of course that doesn't include people acquiring TES in manners other than direct mining, but it is still supporting information.
Pages:
Jump to: