Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TES] ϟ ϟ The Tesla ϟ ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟϟ Bittrex - page 14. (Read 54444 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Teslacoin future:

Crowfunding Free Energy projects on TeslaStarter!

Let's decentralize the energy system!!  Wink

Check forum for more info
http://www.teslacointalk.org/topic/119/free-energy-videos
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Check teslacoinfoundation.org for the thinking behind teslacoins. (click the ads to help the foundation)

Promoting renewable energy and work to make teslacoins the best cryptocoins related to Tesla!

You should also join teslacointalk.org

You can also mine on teslapool.info

Be sure that you are always on the godo chain on teslachain.info

As the manager im currently working to be sure everything is stable and that the wallet work without any problem.

We are also working on a solar node.

Teslacoins is a community coin. We work together. Im always open to suggestion and idea.

Its not a pump and dump coin. Dont aim to get rich in 2 weeks. This is a slowly but stable growing coin.

I work with multiple coin dev to upgrade the coin!

We are on altcoinsfoundation.com

Grin So far this is it.

The most important think that I search right now is someone to work on making a big file that contain all info on teslacoins.

Every thread we are on, every exchange, every services, everything so we could clean all of them and be sure everything work perfectly!

If you want to be part of it pm me  Wink

Cheer

Valkir
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Alright my wallet is all synced up now and just waiting for my coins to mature to start staking these puppies Smiley Now please someone enlighten me with what future plans TeslaCoin has in store because I love the name and I love the wallet and I would love to help you guys get this coin up and a floating for a way better price Smiley I mean BlackCoin has 90 Million coin supply and that even hit 90k a coin at 1 point!!! I'm not saying that's what I expect from Tesla but if you guys got some good plans and ideas behind the future of this coin there is no reason a coin like this with only 60 Million coin supply couldn't trade for at least 2.5k a coin or even 5k a coin Smiley Cheers
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Yes, I with bootsrap.dat solve all problems Smiley...
legendary
Normal the chain is huge! Teslacoin is a old coin.

You could also use the bootstrap.

http://teslacointalk.org/topic/34/wallet-updates-windows-mac/3

make the sync faster!  Wink
Hey anyone got any clues as to why my tesla wallet will start syncing for a while then stop then I have to shut it down and restart it and it will start syncing again for a while then stop? I'm currently on block 694232 and it has stopped there again?
legendary
1) Cancel all orders

2) Open Tickets

3) Tweet to @cryptsy and @cryptsywallets

4) Open more tickets.

Dumping will be useless.  

Edit: And actually with all the bad support that I see around Cryptsy I suggest you guys remove your found from there temporarily until they hiring support service.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Thinking about the Cryptsy fork....

What's gonna happen if Bitcoin is forked?

There will be 2 bitcoins. People will sell the ones he thinks it will fail and keep the other ones. Finally, one will sucess and the other one's price will go to zero.

Back to Tes, the point is:

1) Cancel all the TES buy orders at Cryptsy
2) Let's dump that shit fork
3) They will be forced to adopt the rigth chain

I think the most fair would be noone dumping before 17 July 2015 GMT 11:59:59
any update on CryptsY??

I would change @Crytpsy to @CryptsyWallets
I would change #Cryptsy to #CryptsyFork

@CryptsyWallets
#Teslacoin
#CryptsyFork

Let's retweet all the tweet we see about that, but mainly the ones @TeslaCoins tweets!
legendary
When you buy shares, you support the network and then secure your investment in tes.
You are right, there is no returns on this investment except the fact that your support the network.  Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I'm confused about part of the "Bitnodes" thing.  It states that I can purchase "shares".  Shares suggests some sort of investment with a direct (rather than indirect) returns which doesn't make sense to me.  Are they simply calling one's contributions as the purchasing of "shares". 

It was my derivation that the purpose of the whole contribution to be merely supporting the network.  Any insights?
legendary
I agree!

@Crytpsy
#Teslacoin
#Cryptsy
If we all use the same #, we will be pushing stronger

what about

@Crytpsy
#Teslacoin
#Cryptsy

Thoughts?
legendary
Every transaction that has been done since they are on the wrong blockchain will be rewind.
So its useless to trade on cryptsy and you take the chance to lose your teslacoin.

So stop trading on cryptsy and open tickets. Tweet to cryptsy and ask them to move there *** on support.
STOP TRADING ON CRYPTSY!!!!
TES Communiity!!!

Please tweet to @cryptsy to update the blockchain!!!!

Valkir,
what's gonna happen when Cryptsy gets into the real blockchain?
I've you haven't sell nor buy anything, everything fine, rigth?
Thanks!!
legendary
If my understanding of cryptocurrency wallet programming is correct, then the following is true:

*Any given wallet of any given coin, when met with multiple block chains from multiple nodes, will pick one block chain.

*This preference for a particular block chain is usually based upon whichever chain is the biggest (difficulty * blocks, or described as having the most number of blocks with the greatest difficulty)

*If that is correct then a wallet on a bad chain will automatically rebuild itself if it finds a block chain that has a higher result when multiplying the difficulty of the blocks times the number of blocks

*Assuming that is all correct, all we have to do is connect to those bad nodes with our good wallets and those other wallets will fix themselves over time (though it will be a big download for them)

That could work but will be really hard. We need everyone to be sure to be on the good chain and to stake there coin.
Buying solid node can also help a lot.

AWESOME to see Tesla still kicking around mate Smiley Great coin and good community and Dev Team Smiley Cheers

Thanks, we are working hard!
AWESOME to see Tesla still kicking around mate Smiley Great coin and good community and Dev Team Smiley Cheers
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
If my understanding of cryptocurrency wallet programming is correct, then the following is true:

*Any given wallet of any given coin, when met with multiple block chains from multiple nodes, will pick one block chain.

*This preference for a particular block chain is usually based upon whichever chain is the biggest (difficulty * blocks, or described as having the most number of blocks with the greatest difficulty)

*If that is correct then a wallet on a bad chain will automatically rebuild itself if it finds a block chain that has a higher result when multiplying the difficulty of the blocks times the number of blocks

*Assuming that is all correct, all we have to do is connect to those bad nodes with our good wallets and those other wallets will fix themselves over time (though it will be a big download for them)

Pages:
Jump to: