Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TES] ϟ ϟ The Tesla ϟ ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟϟ Bittrex - page 27. (Read 54479 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
My wallet just fully updated with the new wallet program and it doesn't show all my teslacoins (in fact, most of them are gone), and its not staking.

Try repairwallet in the console. You should get all your coin.

We are currently trying to fix all the little bug. Sorry for the problem that give you.

A lot of project are starting and this is going to be big!  Grin Jump into the IRC if you need more help.

IRC #teslacoins!

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
My wallet just fully updated with the new wallet program and it doesn't show all my teslacoins (in fact, most of them are gone), and its not staking.
Thank you, I see that now (or not see it, however you look at it).  So, next, where's the source code for the wallet?  I can't find it.
legendary
Ok all!

Just below the active connection bar put your mouse there, you will see at which block you are. When you are fully sync you will get a green check.

Check the block you are and check with the website  http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/tes to be sure you are on the same block.

We will soon add the sync logo sorry for that.

The new wallet seems to be slower.  I only see the highlight animation on the items on the left about every 30 seconds, no block update, nothing.  Where's the source code for this wallet posted?
Activity: 81
My wallet will not sync? It wont even try.

Check the OP. And be sure to be on 3.0.0.1

If not, follow these step.

1- Back up you wallet. (Copy paste your wallet.dat in the roaming folder)

2- Dump your priv key (Just in case. go into the console and dumpprivkey. Keep that key physic)

3- Delete the roaming folder.

4- Download the last wallet. 3.0.0.1.

5- Start you wallet and wait for fully sync. (Its long. Get take around 12 to 15 hours. Coin is 9 month old.)

6- When fully sync check if you are on the good block with this site. http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/tes

7- Then copy paste your wallet.dat in the roaming wallet. Reopen you wallet and you should have your coin.

8- If there is still some problem. Try repairwallet in the console. (In the wallet help/debug windows/console)

9- If there is still problem come see me on the IRC #teslacoins.

Cheers

How does it work the check ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I added the nodes you posted, we will see. The wallet has been up all day and not even one block has tried to sync, so there is no bar to hover the mouse over.
legendary

Let me know if it work well!  Wink

I deleted everything and backed up my wallet.dat file but it just sits there with active connection and will not even try and sync one block from the blockchain.

Are these nodes still valid?

addnode=teslacoinpool.com
addnode=192.241.153.16
addnode=108.208.35.108
addnode=50.188.30.128
addnode=162.243.248.129
addnode=192.168.1.204

teslacoinpool.com for sure. Give the wallet some time. And check just below the sync with your mouse you can see the block loading.

Add these nodes.

Let me know it work. Else jump into the IRC. It will be easier to help.

Let me know if it work well!  Wink

I deleted everything and backed up my wallet.dat file but it just sits there with active connection and will not even try and sync one block from the blockchain.

Are these nodes still valid?

addnode=teslacoinpool.com
addnode=192.241.153.16
addnode=108.208.35.108
addnode=50.188.30.128
addnode=162.243.248.129
addnode=192.168.1.204
legendary

Let me know if it work well!  Wink
legendary

Check the OP. And be sure to be on 3.0.0.1

If not, follow these step.

1- Back up you wallet. (Copy paste your wallet.dat in the roaming folder)

2- Dump your priv key (Just in case. go into the console and dumpprivkey. Keep that key physic)

3- Delete the roaming folder.

4- Download the last wallet. 3.0.0.1.

5- Start you wallet and wait for fully sync. (Its long. Get take around 12 to 15 hours. Coin is 9 month old.)

6- When fully sync check if you are on the good block with this site. http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/tes

7- Then copy paste your wallet.dat in the roaming wallet. Reopen you wallet and you should have your coin.

8- If there is still some problem. Try repairwallet in the console. (In the wallet help/debug windows/console)

9- If there is still problem come see me on the IRC #teslacoins.

Cheers
legendary
We have a problem with cryptsy. We are working to fix that. You will receive all the coin you mine dont worry.  Wink
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
I have been mining on tesla pool and no payout for last 5 days. What is going on ?
legendary
NEW POKER CHIPS

Get one!  Wink
legendary
yes, i got 6,5 over here.  And always looking for a good coin to mine.

Hey nice! Join our IRC and put your TH on the pool! Let me manage something for you  Wink
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

You can't go wrong with TES !
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
legendary
We are working to make payout everyday but we need more power to do so.

This is why ACPP is now renting some of his power to mine on the pool.

Does the 2th was you??  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Pool is back online! We now need to make it bigger. ACPP owner jump in the IRC. I have a small new project for all of us.

teslacoinpool.com! Jump in!  Grin

Payouts once a day?
Pages:
Jump to: