Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 11. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

this project is good but how will the government in some countries treaat the activities , will they be able to block access to you
i think if the project gets popular but soon will not be able to get to it without vpn access, i hope you guys legitimize the as soon possible
I think they work this issues out. That the primary task they need to solve
Activity: 70

this project is good but how will the government in some countries treaat the activities , will they be able to block access to you
i think if the project gets popular but soon will not be able to get to it without vpn access, i hope you guys legitimize the as soon possible
Don't really understand you...
Why government should block betmatch??
Probably coz governments like to block illegal betting platforms Grin
We cannot call betmatch illegal. It's a internet platform. That's why there will be no problem!
Omg...really?
21 century....betting have become legal for a long time
especially online betting,it's something harmless as i think 
of course harmless. "Useful" I would say
way to make money$
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

We cannot call betmatch illegal. It's a internet platform. That's why there will be no problem!
Omg...really?
Exactly, I thought it wouldn't be a problem, if there is a government regulation that does not like the presence of the platform according to me is not a problem because this is the internet platform. and the stakes have become common at this time.
Activity: 182

Omg...really?
Activity: 168

Omg...really?

B K
Activity: 26

Activity: 98

Thank you for your interest in our project. Why do you think they might block us? We are legal in countries where online betting is legal and we hope that this list of countries will expand only. You can check our whitepaper for profound analysis of betting industry and its prospects here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2oPAn89
Nice answer !!
copper member
Activity: 196

Thank you for your interest in our project. Why do you think they might block us? We are legal in countries where online betting is legal and we hope that this list of countries will expand only. You can check our whitepaper for profound analysis of betting industry and its prospects here: https://bit.ly/2oPAn89
Activity: 42

Activity: 112

Hey all guys...What is fantasy sports betting? Any minds about it??
Cause i have no idea....
this is something different from traditional betting..... instead of betting on the outcome of sporting events and dealing with odds, you're instead choosing and playing for an entire season of the sport
And you get a profit only at the end of the season?
It's so complicated, ESports are really different from tradional sports
also the rules are very unstable
Yeah, why can't you just bet and don't mind all this things?
Cause i have no idea....
this is something different from traditional betting..... instead of betting on the outcome of sporting events and dealing with odds, you're instead choosing and playing for an entire season of the sport
That is why it's so difficult to develop
Activity: 77
Cause i have no idea....
also the rules are very unstable
Activity: 168
Cause i have no idea....
Cause i have no idea....
Who can describe me how betting works with smart contracts?
Greetings, dear user!
Storage of customers' funds is performed on contracts within the system. Customers' funds are under their personal control during the entire course of interaction with the system.
The rules and "honesty" of the system are provided by the structure of smart contracts for storage of funds and the mechanics of markets (the contracts of the markets themselves). Within the system, the customers' funds can be withdrawn back only to their ETH wallet in case of a win or a return of the bet. In the event of a bet loss, the funds are transferred to other players who have won within the given market or liquidity pool.
Thus, the most important part of the system, namely the storage and redistribution of customers' funds, is transparent and inaccessible to circumstances of fraud due to the implementation of a decentralized process.
Simple and convenient system Wink without any difficulties
Cause i have no idea....
Cause i have no idea....
Activity: 42
Today I saw "Accidental Fork"  Roll Eyes Who knows what is it?
Hmm...an "accidental fork" happens when two or more miners find a block almost simultaneously.
One chain then becomes longer than the other and the network eventually abandons the blocks that are not in the longer chain.
These blocks are then classified as ‘orphaned blocks’.
peeeeople, please, this is not the right place to discuss it, i suppose.
try to be strict to the topick of our discussion, you can talk with each other about it in another place.
Pages:
Jump to: