Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 13. (Read 81822 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

It brings a lot of losses. If they didn't earn money on commission, on what would they earn it?

The Betmatch platform will actively generate revenue in four primary ways:

1. Betting commissions (for non-token holders and losers);
2. Betting wins against users (house wins against customer losses);
3. Withdrawal commissions from user wallets (from non-token holders);
4. Additional income (i.e. non-betting business-related income such as advertising).
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is nuts today. What the hell is going on? Have you seen it? It just dropped instantly and raised even more instantly. NUTS
Market manipulations. Solved
Hello, What bonuses does betmatch have? Huh
betting without commission
the best bonus ever Cheesy
Wanna say you, it is not literally betting without any commisisons. You should have a lot of tokens and their amount will reduce the commission. Understand? All in all you pay.
you just buy tokens, but you can bet without commission. It's very profitable
But be careful. Don't lose it bfore they even have real value
Activity: 84
Wanna say you, it is not literally betting without any commisisons. You should have a lot of tokens and their amount will reduce the commission. Understand? All in all you pay.
My dreams eventually came true
It's not very profitable. You pay for another thing, but actually pay. It's just a nice move. Coz BETTING WITHOUT COMMISSIONS sound really great.
I was hoping that Betmatch will be the first betting house which can maintain such thing like commission-free betting. Just imagine - you can play as much bets as you want, and you will not be bounded with "pay 1 usd to bet again" stuff. Of course, i understand that betting house also needs way to earn money, nevertheless, as far as i understand, betmatch is planning to earn from withdrawal fees and entertainment payments.
It brings a lot of losses. If they didn't earn money on commission, on what would they earn it?
Bitcoin is nuts today. What the hell is going on? Have you seen it? It just dropped instantly and raised even more instantly. NUTS
Sorry bro, but I don't think it is the right place to discuss btc rate or it's price. Xbms aren't even related to the btc rate (tnx god), and we can be sure (for now) that betmatch team'll be able to stabilize the price of their tokens in case of eth drop.
We can discuss here everything which is connecting with crypto world as i think
It will be a pleasure for Betmatch, that their users are so friendly and have something for discussion here
That's true...and the rate of btc is the most popular topic for discussion,because we all are worried about its price
Sorry bro, but I don't think it is the right place to discuss btc rate or it's price. Xbms aren't even related to the btc rate (tnx god), and we can be sure (for now) that betmatch team'll be able to stabilize the price of their tokens in case of eth drop.
We can discuss here everything which is connecting with crypto world as i think
It will be a pleasure for Betmatch, that their users are so friendly and have something for discussion here
B K
Activity: 26
B K
It's not very profitable. You pay for another thing, but actually pay. It's just a nice move. Coz BETTING WITHOUT COMMISSIONS sound really great.
I was hoping that Betmatch will be the first betting house which can maintain such thing like commission-free betting. Just imagine - you can play as much bets as you want, and you will not be bounded with "pay 1 usd to bet again" stuff. Of course, i understand that betting house also needs way to earn money, nevertheless, as far as i understand, betmatch is planning to earn from withdrawal fees and entertainment payments.
Nothing special about this project, as for me Grin Grin Grin
This is the first platform where you can bet using crypto
I think this is enough to surprise a person Smiley
don't think it's the first. i guess i saw smth similar!
So name them!!!!!
letbet, bethereum, ugur
Will check them out
they aren't worth attention. not very developed projects
I don't think so. Bethereum is a decentralised, social-betting platform based on Ethereum technology and Smart Contracts. And it has much more supporters.
I'm thinking of buying tokens. I don't wanna lose the opportunity to earn more money
B K
Activity: 42
So name them!!!!!
letbet, bethereum, ugur
Will check them out
they aren't worth attention. not very developed projects
Activity: 42
how many tokens is deducted for one bet without any commissions? anybody knows?
So name them!!!!!
letbet, bethereum, ugur
Will check them out
So name them!!!!!
letbet, bethereum, ugur
peeps....who can recommend me any good match to bet today Huh
You can bet on Barcelona today  Grin Grin
It will be profitable for you
Activity: 168
peeps....who can recommend me any good match to bet today Huh
Pages:
Jump to: