Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 8. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I can't bear delays of money. I can immediately see my funds in my wallet due to smart contracts
One of your advantages:)
Activity: 77
Hey admin....are u here??
i think that only you can answer my question....you know better than users

so, users always have a lot of questions and problems as well...and the most frequently problem is high commission, how can you solve this trouble ??
You mean commissions on Betmatch is high? Really? Bro, sorry, some betting houses have commissions up to 15-20 percent, when here in can be lower then 3%, as far as i understand.
As I have previously mentioned, we can bet WITHOUT ANY COMMISSIONS, just need to buy tokens of this betting house. That's all.
In this manner, Betmatch will beat all the competitors
Activity: 70
Hi my friends. What do you think, crypto is dead??? Huh Huh Huh
Hi, of course not, check BTC's graphic!
It's upper now!!! i'm happy

so, users always have a lot of questions and problems as well...and the most frequently problem is high commission, how can you solve this trouble ??
You mean commissions on Betmatch is high? Really? Bro, sorry, some betting houses have commissions up to 15-20 percent, when here in can be lower then 3%, as far as i understand.
As I have previously mentioned, we can bet WITHOUT ANY COMMISSIONS, just need to buy tokens of this betting house. That's all.
really THAT simple?Huh No way Roll Eyes
Activity: 42

Activity: 98

Activity: 84
I'm afraid that at some point BetMatch will have to cancel their no-commision policy due to some unpredictable circumstances. What do you guys think about it?
I think that's bullshit. That's their thing. They can't just get rid of it. That is the core of the project. I consider it highly improbable
Activity: 182
I'm afraid that at some point BetMatch will have to cancel their no-commision policy due to some unpredictable circumstances. What do you guys think about it?
B K
Activity: 26

here this problem is almost solven. Users can bet without commission but there is one condition: to buy their tokens Wink
oh, gush. these commissions are already unbearable

here this problem is almost solven. Users can bet without commission but there is one condition: to buy their tokens Wink
Activity: 168

true true true
many times faced with huge commissions and what makes sense to bet? If the commission takes half the amount of your payout, GRRR Angry
copper member
Activity: 196

Hello! We know about the problem of high commission on other platforms, that's why our team develop a strategy during which holding XBM token grants user a possibility to bet without any house commissions.
Activity: 182

GUYS
What is the minimum possible bet amount?
Sorry for the delay. The minimum investment is 0.1 ETH (625 XBM).

I think it's appropriate to increase the minimum a bit
I am glad to hear that you've started bounty program ^^ a great way to receive free tokens
have you seen what's goin on everywhere? a lot of new users, a great amount of people who really appreciate the project today is writing everywhere! i was shocked when after two-day break entered the chat!
betmatch gains momentum!  Grin
I am glad to hear that you've started bounty program ^^ a great way to receive free tokens
have you seen what's goin on everywhere? a lot of new users, a great amount of people who really appreciate the project today is writing everywhere! i was shocked when after two-day break entered the chat!
copper member
Activity: 196
GUYS
What is the minimum possible bet amount?
Sorry for the delay. The minimum investment is 0.1 ETH (625 XBM).
great project,excellent,sucess!
It is pleasant to see that people support this team. i have found betmatch long ago and now can notice real development! what do you think? does it have future?
B K
Activity: 26
Performing easy tasks and getting money sounds like a fairy tale
It is popular all among crypto society. Sounds strange that you don't know how bounty works  Wink Moreover it can easily make ico popular, because some token hunters just wait to take part in any available bounty.
It definitely work! I consider it's attractive and lots of onlookers is falling for it!
it's really nice opportunity to get some reward....but it's hard to find it as well  Cry Cry
I have not found a reliable bounty program for a long time
I have a bad experience ... I once did a lot of work on the project, but I did not get a reward
Is it possible? Cheesy never heard about difficult assignments during bounty
Activity: 168
Performing easy tasks and getting money sounds like a fairy tale
It is popular all among crypto society. Sounds strange that you don't know how bounty works  Wink Moreover it can easily make ico popular, because some token hunters just wait to take part in any available bounty.
It definitely work! I consider it's attractive and lots of onlookers is falling for it!
it's really nice opportunity to get some reward....but it's hard to find it as well  Cry Cry
I have not found a reliable bounty program for a long time
I have a bad experience ... I once did a lot of work on the project, but I did not get a reward
Have you done a lot of work while bounty? Lol
Pages:
Jump to: