Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 23. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hey ppl, i went registration on Betmatch, but i didn't get 500XBM tokens!!
Who know, Why?? Huh Huh Huh
bro, i had this problem  Wink
Who know, Why?? Huh Huh Huh
Guys, what's the most popular game in cybersport?? What doo you think??
Dota 2!! Definitely!
Noooooo!!!! CS GO Grin Grin
I think soon the most popular game will be PUBG or Fortnite
Yees, these 15 years old boys will occupy the whole world with this game Shocked
tru words bro, true!!!they should better play tanks Grin
Nothing can beat dota or cs I think
It allows players to bet against each other and against the house using cryptocurrencies with low or without commissions. Of course, everything depends on developers, but such combination has a great future. Just a prediction.
Yeah it's like a lil game between players!! Cheesy
But I have another question, anyone has problem with registration? 
Nope
I have just filled all fields and pass it, so maybe you do not fill on info, try again
Well thanks, I will try again
You are welcome! Just tell me if you will have some problems, I'm sure we will solve them. And admins here are also really friendly, so they can also help you.
I also had problems but I reload page and solve it
Activity: 84
What's your attitude to eSports?
It is somehow strange for me
What's wrong? I like observing professional gamers taking parts in tournaments in Dota2, League of Legends, and Hearthstone
It's definitely better to bet on traditional sports
agree with you. they have well-established rules and you can predict easily
What are u talking about, mates? esports betting is profitable and thriving industry.
Sure! ccybersport is very popular right now. Younger generation really likes video games and VR also
Yes I mean the same!
Peeps who can recommend me any good match ??
I want to bet today , but i want to get profit, so , please , tell a match from which I can really earn money
You can bet on Liverpool(ENG) bro.....you can't wrong cause it's the best team !!
I will bet as well if it's important for you
It will be really profitable for me ??
And with which team will Liverpool play?
yeahh...just believe me!
Liverpool will play with PSG (commonly known as Paris Saint-Germain)
so England vs France
it doesn't even make sense to think long,yeah, the Liverpool will definitely win !
French team can surprise you!
What's wrong? I like observing professional gamers taking parts in tournaments in Dota2, League of Legends, and Hearthstone
What are u talking about, mates? esports betting is profitable and thriving industry.
Sure! ccybersport is very popular right now. Younger generation really likes video games and VR also
Activity: 70
Activity: 98
Activity: 70
Activity: 42
copper member
Activity: 196

On a global level, soccer is a kind of sport which people mostly bet on. However, it does not have the same meaning in the United States since Americans are more into American football. While baseball might be favorite pastime of the USA citizens, when it comes to betting, football is Americans’ passion. American Football however, is not played everywhere. Nevertheless, it is featured as one of the most popular sports to bet on. Basketball is the second biggest sport for wagering in the United States. The start of the basketball season gives bettors the opportunity to have seven full days to wager on games. And baseball being the most favorite pastime, has a third place in the top 3 sports for betting in the USA. After these most popular kinds of sport to bet on comes soccer, boxing, golf and hockey.

Want to know which kinds of sports people in other countries mostly bet on? Stay tuned with us and you will get to know more!

I want to bet today , but i want to get profit, so , please , tell a match from which I can really earn money
You can bet on Liverpool(ENG) bro.....you can't wrong cause it's the best team !!
yeahh...just believe me!
so England vs France
it doesn't even make sense to think long,yeah, the Liverpool will definitely win !
yeahh...just believe me!
Pages:
Jump to: