Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 21. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Oh, guys, it's great that XBM tokens can be leased temporally from other Betmatch players
Activity: 42
Very interesting solution with social betting system. Betmatch already launched MVP and I got free XBM tokens. very glad about it. You should try Wink
Moreover, they are already on their Pre-SALE and reached 6.88 k XBM, and before it was private sale where 70.5 MLN XBM were sold! Can you imagine, how many investors supports this ico? As for me, it has a big future, we can see a feedback from the team and developers, they often post articles about their work which has been done, so every person can be sure, Betmatch is moving to the top of the market.
guys is online betting legal in the UK? i need to know it cause my brother moved to LOndon and he can't bet , why ??
Hey!
All countries around the world have their own laws and legislation regarding betting of all kinds, including that carried out online.....
okay that's what i know.....what about UK??
as i know, online betting is available for UK citizen, they have some rules but in general, ppl in UK can bet
but why my brother can't bet if it's available???
ohh..i don't know...really..maybe your brother have a problem with computer or with internet..everything can be possible
guys is online betting legal in the UK? i need to know it cause my brother moved to LOndon and he can't bet , why ??
Hey!
All countries around the world have their own laws and legislation regarding betting of all kinds, including that carried out online.....
as i know, online betting is available for UK citizen, they have some rules but in general, ppl in UK can bet
but why my brother can't bet if it's available???
Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
Activity: 42
Very interesting solution with social betting system. Betmatch already launched MVP and I got free XBM tokens. very glad about it. You should try Wink
Activity: 70
https://i106.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1128/fb/b02d5affb77ef1380c5f98d17c5937fb.png

Betmatch team uses every possible opportunity to not only improve its product, but also to attract the attention of new investors and clients as well as general public to its unique blockchain-based betting solution. We cannot stand aside when any major blockchain- or betting-related event takes place and prefer to be on the front line. Last week we gladly participated in the Blockchain Leadership Summit conference, which took place on November 23-24 in Basel, Switzerland.

During two action-packed days full of exclusive content and unique face-to-face meetings, more than 70 carefully selected, top of the mind entrepreneurs from all over the world presented their ideas to more than 2500 attendees, which included investors, politicians, executives and experts. The guests and other participants of the conference had the opportunity to meet Betmatch representatives Walter Komarek (CIO), Ivan Chebotaev (CEO) and Maksym Prasolov (Advisor) and personally receive any information about Betmatch project and its services at their exhibition stand and during their presentation. Check out our new article to find out how it went: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2RlcykW
that's great that many participants commented positively on the fact that Betmatch team was able to demonstrate the advantages of Betmatch solution by showing the working product, not a concept  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
everything is right that just because team put enormous time and effort into development of Betmatch MVP.
Activity: 70

Betmatch team uses every possible opportunity to not only improve its product, but also to attract the attention of new investors and clients as well as general public to its unique blockchain-based betting solution. We cannot stand aside when any major blockchain- or betting-related event takes place and prefer to be on the front line. Last week we gladly participated in the Blockchain Leadership Summit conference, which took place on November 23-24 in Basel, Switzerland.

During two action-packed days full of exclusive content and unique face-to-face meetings, more than 70 carefully selected, top of the mind entrepreneurs from all over the world presented their ideas to more than 2500 attendees, which included investors, politicians, executives and experts. The guests and other participants of the conference had the opportunity to meet Betmatch representatives Walter Komarek (CIO), Ivan Chebotaev (CEO) and Maksym Prasolov (Advisor) and personally receive any information about Betmatch project and its services at their exhibition stand and during their presentation. Check out our new article to find out how it went: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2RlcykW
The fact that people could actually try out and test the solution you presented positively differentiated your project from many other startups. I like tge with worthy mvp.
it proved yet again that we made a right choice by participating in betmatch
Activity: 84

The fact that people could actually try out and test the solution you presented positively differentiated your project from many other startups. I like tge with worthy mvp.
Activity: 84

that's great that many participants commented positively on the fact that Betmatch team was able to demonstrate the advantages of Betmatch solution by showing the working product, not a concept  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
But I have another question, anyone has problem with registration? 
I was just waiting a bit till I got my tokens, but in general nothing wrong happened
Yeah, there can be some problems, but you'll definitely get your XBM!
I wouldn't be so sure!
That's fact that you would get XBM in case of registration Smiley
Activity: 168
https://i107.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1127/d4/7388c864f33a62a0a8086ad08bf050d4.png

On a global level, soccer is a kind of sport which people mostly bet on. However, it does not have the same meaning in the United States since Americans are more into American football. While baseball might be favorite pastime of the USA citizens, when it comes to betting, football is Americans’ passion. American Football however, is not played everywhere. Nevertheless, it is featured as one of the most popular sports to bet on. Basketball is the second biggest sport for wagering in the United States. The start of the basketball season gives bettors the opportunity to have seven full days to wager on games. And baseball being the most favorite pastime, has a third place in the top 3 sports for betting in the USA. After these most popular kinds of sport to bet on comes soccer, boxing, golf and hockey.

Want to know which kinds of sports people in other countries mostly bet on? Stay tuned with us and you will get to know more!

I more like go in for sport, than look and bet.
copper member
Activity: 196

During two action-packed days full of exclusive content and unique face-to-face meetings, more than 70 carefully selected, top of the mind entrepreneurs from all over the world presented their ideas to more than 2500 attendees, which included investors, politicians, executives and experts. The guests and other participants of the conference had the opportunity to meet Betmatch representatives Walter Komarek (CIO), Ivan Chebotaev (CEO) and Maksym Prasolov (Advisor) and personally receive any information about Betmatch project and its services at their exhibition stand and during their presentation. Check out our new article to find out how it went: https://bit.ly/2RlcykW
Activity: 77
But I have another question, anyone has problem with registration? 
I was just waiting a bit till I got my tokens, but in general nothing wrong happened
Yeah, there can be some problems, but you'll definitely get your XBM!
I wouldn't be so sure!
Activity: 77
http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1113/e4/621ccfcf6a0d3fa5cc2168e794555ee4.png

Our team is constantly improving Betmatch and spreading the word about it around the world! As you already know, we successfully launched our MVP and now people have the opportunity to bet on several sports such as football, ice hockey, tennis, handball and basketball. Betmatch team also offers MVP users the opportunity to test betting on such popular E-sports as Counter-Strike: GO and Dota 2. Furthermore, people can follow the course of events concerning user’s bets on MVP. Since we want more people get to know about the unique features of Betmatch platform, we sponsored the HackIT Forum in Kyiv — an event focused on cybersecurity. Also, we entered into partnership with one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services — Hybrid Interaction. It will be the advisor of Betmatch in the sphere of CRM campaign.

Keep informed of our further developments and news and get to know more about Betmatch!

If you want to try eSports betting you should know about some strategies. First of all, always calculate the implied probability. The purpose is determine if a bet is a value bet.
The most lonely man in the world is writing here to find a company Grin Cry
y
Yeah sure! And that's what she said right? Wink
Wow new jokes:) interesting what would be next Tongue
The most lonely man in the world is writing here to find a company Grin Cry
y
Yeah sure! And that's what she said right? Wink
Pages: