Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 26. (Read 81822 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Well, actually this is a good Idea. I hope the team can execute the plan well. I like the idea of a Betting on the Blockchain.
That's very nice of you!
We are working on our project every day to improve it Wink
Activity: 182
I want to bet on Dota. Any advice?
If you are a newbie try to find some info about teams and their advantages
Activity: 42
I want to bet on Dota. Any advice?
Activity: 84
guys when is the best time to buy btc ??Do you think the price will fall further?
If you want to buy btc do it RIGHT NOW
Bitcoin in ass Grin Forget about it Wink
Stop! Everything's gonna be okay! I hope so
You stop to hope!! Bitcoin in ass and that's true. Unfortunately the biggest scam is over
No one can predict what's gonna happen to btc next. So stop to argue and wait Wink
guys when is the best time to buy btc ??Do you think the price will fall further?
You stop to hope!! Bitcoin in ass and that's true. Unfortunately the biggest scam is over
Activity: 98
Why?? Why now ?? btc will rise soon Huh
the price varies every few hours, yesterday the price was lower, today it's already higher, maybe tomorrow will be even higher
It is very strange to see such abrupt changes
I should buy bitcoin right now otherwise my profit will be less if i will wait  Shocked Shocked Shocked
This is not surprising, it's stable for bitcoin....the price is always changing
wish you good luck!
the price varies every few hours, yesterday the price was lower, today it's already higher, maybe tomorrow will be even higher
It is very strange to see such abrupt changes
I should buy bitcoin right now otherwise my profit will be less if i will wait  Shocked Shocked Shocked
What do you think about betting on eSport?
Well, I support it. But there's a difference between eSport and real  Wink
I do prefer well known old sport. these computer games make psychos 
Oh please Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you'r talking like 70 year old man
I'm only 30 Angry Angry
Still sounds like an old man, pal. Esport has a big future, and, moreover, it is still difficult to play it, like ordinary football. We are just more used to body activities...
i prefer to bet on esport cause it is easier, you know what to do, there are a huge variety of games you can bet on, all games are different, not like "running around the field" average sport.
But it depends on personal physical abilities of player and not only on "who faster can press buttons"
well, you also need to have skills to press the buttons faster than others Cheesy Cheesy
There is Guinness Button World Records and one man completed 258 button presses using one hand in 30 seconds. It's unbelievable Grin Shocked
https://i108.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1124/91/a966f0772f445fa299a925707a159e91.png

It is a common knowledge that the biggest catalyst for a multitude of changes in various human activities for the several decades was a breakthrough in technology, which presented world with computers, Internet and mobile technologies. The rise of these technologies greatly affected the development and popularity of betting industry, and the sports industry was not spared.

Traditional kinds of sports did not experience many changes with the massive distribution of Internet and mobile technologies, and even became more popular due to enhanced accessibility provided by them. The most significant change of the sports industry was the appearance and rapidly increasing popularity of cybersports or eSports.

Read our new article to find out main differences and similarities between eSports and traditional sports in general and in terms of betting, check out the list of advantages and disadvantages of eSports betting and share your opinions on the matter here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2P0RxdA

Now eSports are so popular. Moreover, even children would put bets on it Undecided
It's much easier than traditional one
And this sport can give a future for guys, which  like to play all day Cheesy
What about your opinion?
I think that betting on eSport, it's more harder, because, to learn everything about Dota, oh my God, it's no possible, but in other side, try to play for example CS:GO,  by yourself  and understand how this game work easier than hockey
it's like volleyball and baseball, in one case they just throw the ball in the basket, when for understanding baseball, you must at least read the game manual Embarrassed
I'm only 30 Angry Angry
Still sounds like an old man, pal. Esport has a big future, and, moreover, it is still difficult to play it, like ordinary football. We are just more used to body activities...
i prefer to bet on esport cause it is easier, you know what to do, there are a huge variety of games you can bet on, all games are different, not like "running around the field" average sport.
But it depends on personal physical abilities of player and not only on "who faster can press buttons"
well, you also need to have skills to press the buttons faster than others Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 98
I'm only 30 Angry Angry
And this sport can give a future for guys, which  like to play all day Cheesy
What about your opinion?
I think that betting on eSport, it's more harder, because, to learn everything about Dota, oh my God, it's no possible, but in other side, try to play for example CS:GO,  by yourself  and understand how this game work easier than hockey
Are you sure that eSport is harder? Shocked
Try sometime play football on field and only then say smth about eSport
Traditional sports have well-established rules, they are easier
Cybersports are not properly explored and analyzed by the bookmakers, you can win just never knowing that it is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: