Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 45. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
I have used my XBm bonus and win

Oh I read and everyone win
maybe because guys which lost do not want to tell Grin
Or all people win

maybe because guys which lost do not want to tell Grin

Hey, i got 500xbm for regestration!
wow, that's good news for you Smiley
and I have already won 200 more of these 500 XBM tokens
this cool, I'm going to earn tokens Grin Grin Grin
Good Luck!
Activity: 98
this cool, I'm going to earn tokens Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Have you guys ever paid attention how much ads of betting houses is there on the streets?
Yes, man! That's amazing. I wonder how much money do they make if they can afford such a huge amount of ads
That's an investment in the first place that pays off just perfect
Why BetMatch can't adopt that strategy if its pay-offs is so great?
I believe that they can't pay for it now. Plus, the audience of the project too small at this point so the profit won't pay for all the spendings
They spread info about their project across social media in internet and expect that people will fund their project in exchange for some reward in future. That is how crypto projects work
Can't they find investors first and develop their project afterwards. That will be more effective, faster and wouldn't look so suspicious
And what if it doesn't get enough funding? It closes up?
Probably. I don't know Huh
Maybe it goes to crypto heaven
Taking into account crypto market nowadays it's sad. I wish it would change for good
There are so many good ideas that depends on crypto...It'll be sad if it all goes to hell
Activity: 28
Have you guys ever paid attention how much ads of betting houses is there on the streets?
Yes, man! That's amazing. I wonder how much money do they make if they can afford such a huge amount of ads
I believe that they can't pay for it now. Plus, the audience of the project too small at this point so the profit won't pay for all the spendings
They spread info about their project across social media in internet and expect that people will fund their project in exchange for some reward in future. That is how crypto projects work
Can't they find investors first and develop their project afterwards. That will be more effective, faster and wouldn't look so suspicious
Taking into account crypto market nowadays it's sad. I wish it would change for good
copper member
Activity: 196

This week our team mainly focused on upgrading the Betmatch MVP. We greatly refined the speed of the betting process, and eliminated possible delays concerning results acquisition and payouts, which some players may have encountered before. From now on as soon as the result of the bet is received, the bet is executed and your winnings are automatically added to your account balance.

In order to attract more bettors to test our improved MVP, we massively expanded the listing of betting events. Right now we have a great selection for every taste. Want to know the details? Follow this link to read our weekly report and be kept in the loops: https://bit.ly/2BbxZzy
Pages:
Jump to: