Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 46. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Have you guys ever paid attention how much ads of betting houses is there on the streets?
Yes, man! That's amazing. I wonder how much money do they make if they can afford such a huge amount of ads
That's an investment in the first place that pays off just perfect
Why BetMatch can't adopt that strategy if its pay-offs is so great?
I believe that they can't pay for it now. Plus, the audience of the project too small at this point so the profit won't pay for all the spendings
Activity: 77
Have you guys ever paid attention how much ads of betting houses is there on the streets?
Yes, man! That's amazing. I wonder how much money do they make if they can afford such a huge amount of ads
Why BetMatch can't adopt that strategy if its pay-offs is so great?
Activity: 28
What are you talking about guys ??
Omg...we are talking about Football UEFA Nations League dude , have you ever heard about it ??
huh...now everything is clear to me
i just think that you are talking about another type of match ahaha
Don't worry bro ,just bet on Italy and it will be right decision Smiley
Activity: 182
Omg...we are talking about Football UEFA Nations League dude , have you ever heard about it ??
huh...now everything is clear to me
i just think that you are talking about another type of match ahaha
who will see the Italy - Portugal today ?? Grin Grin
actually, I will bet on Italy today  Grin
who will see the Italy - Portugal today ?? Grin Grin
PPL!!!!! Somebody plays Dota 2? Huh
I do sometimes with friends
Activity: 98
PPL!!!!! Somebody plays Dota 2? Huh
It allows players to bet against each other and against the house using cryptocurrencies with low or without commissions. Of course, everything depends on developers, but such combination has a great future. Just a prediction.
Yeees, social betting and social networking in betting industry is very interesting and a desirable
option for me and for a majority of customers.
Interesting idea+blockchain=WOW That's how everything works
Not ALL good ideas can be realised with blockchain. Frequently creators don't understand it Sad
That's 'cause blockchain gains popularity. Everyone wants a piece of cake Tongue
When will be public sale? Huh
are you going to buy tokens?
Definitely, I'm going to invest in Betmatch and get a profit from it Wink
i'm afraid of losing money, so maybe i'll not invest
You shouldn't be afraid. Sometimes ppl need to be risky Wink
When will be public sale? Huh
are you going to buy tokens?
Definitely, I'm going to invest in Betmatch and get a profit from it Wink
i'm afraid of losing money, so maybe i'll not invest
Activity: 84
It allows players to bet against each other and against the house using cryptocurrencies with low or without commissions. Of course, everything depends on developers, but such combination has a great future. Just a prediction.
Yeees, social betting and social networking in betting industry is very interesting and a desirable
option for me and for a majority of customers.
Interesting idea+blockchain=WOW That's how everything works
Not ALL good ideas can be realised with blockchain. Frequently creators don't understand it Sad
it's more about their ignorance in this sphere. you need to be very qualified for creating successful project
Pages:
Jump to: