Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 87. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I envy those people who are lucky! The fortune smiles at them all the time, but for me the win is unbelievable success! So I prefer to lend my tokens
Activity: 168
I'm satisfied that I can receive my money immediately if I win. Thanks to smart contracts Smiley
Blockchain has many advantages in general. Happy that this platform is built on the blockchain
Activity: 182
I'm satisfied that I can receive my money immediately if I win. Thanks to smart contracts Smiley
Activity: 84
I hope that it's not a SKAM, but time will tell
It is obvious, they make too much effort to be a skam.  Wink Smiley
Soooo much efforts, to many done/
I'm glad you found a new partner who will help you organize a PR campaign
Yes, me too!

Marketing is always a great idea
http://i95.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1027/19/ccefaeb83c674b2e9567f7562eb1b619.png

Sports betting has been a popular pastime for millions of people around the world for quite some time. The primitive form of this activity appeared many centuries ago, and during this time, it has offered fertile ground for countless stereotypes, myths and misconceptions that blossom in minds of average people. However, as all we know, a stereotype is an established pattern of thinking, a prejudice, often having little in common with reality.

In our new article, we dispel some popular misconceptions concerning sports betting such as the impossibility to turn betting into a source of income, its pure dependence on luck and certain problems with bookmakers. We also talk about the changed image of sports betting and shifts in demographics of sports bettors.

Check it out, find out some useful information and allay the fears around sports betting here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2qcaeko
I've never known about this, it's strange that just under a fifth of sports bettors fitting the demographic between 35 and 54 years old.... really
only just 11% of American sports bettors were 55 or older - this is the sad thing
Activity: 42

Sports betting has been a popular pastime for millions of people around the world for quite some time. The primitive form of this activity appeared many centuries ago, and during this time, it has offered fertile ground for countless stereotypes, myths and misconceptions that blossom in minds of average people. However, as all we know, a stereotype is an established pattern of thinking, a prejudice, often having little in common with reality.

In our new article, we dispel some popular misconceptions concerning sports betting such as the impossibility to turn betting into a source of income, its pure dependence on luck and certain problems with bookmakers. We also talk about the changed image of sports betting and shifts in demographics of sports bettors.

Check it out, find out some useful information and allay the fears around sports betting here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2qcaeko
I've never known about this, it's strange that just under a fifth of sports bettors fitting the demographic between 35 and 54 years old.... really
Activity: 77

I can fully agree that over a quarter of American sports bettors are between 18 and 34 years old  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 196

Do you want to know why we stand out among betting houses? Here are our exclusive features:

1. We are ready-to-use bet coefficients and risk management system

This technology is a vital part of a successful business. Since no other betting platform has such a strong technology partnership, the backend technology is prepared for the implementation.

2. Quick entry to the market

We are not going to wait  long before entering the market like the majority of other betting projects. We start from the working and scalable product!

3. Partnership

Betmatch aims at establishing partnerships with the best cyber-sport teams – Navi is a good example!

4. Marketing

It is a core part of any startup project. Our team is already working on the media coverage of our MVP launch!

Do you have any partner s?
We have entered into partnership with one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services - Hybrid Interaction.
copper member

Check it out, find out some useful information and allay the fears around sports betting here: https://bit.ly/2qcaeko
copper member

On 10th and 11th of October you can meet Betmatch representatives at HackIT Forum in Kyiv. We are one of the sponsors of this forum and you will be able to meet our delegates there! Do not miss the chance to get acquainted with Pavel Litvyakov (Chief Business Development Officer) and Walter Komarek (Chief Investment Officer). You will be able to see our exhibition stand and even to communicate with our representatives! Satisfy your curiosity and feel free to come and ask anything you wanted to know about blockchain technology or our project!

HackIT is an international forum on cybersecurity. It has been  held since 2015 and it will be in Kyiv for the first time. Besides, it is the 4th global cybersecurity forum and the main topic of this year is “exploit blockchain technology”.

More than 50 speakers, 3 lecture halls, the size of the exhibition area is 2 thousand square meters! Are you coming?
What a pity that I was not there! Are you going to organise such meeting again?
If we organize meeting, we will inform you! Please, wait for an official announcement.
Activity: 168
http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1010/b6/e9aa7498a6dac2055c3b2f2684a37fb6.png

On 10th and 11th of October you can meet Betmatch representatives at HackIT Forum in Kyiv. We are one of the sponsors of this forum and you will be able to meet our delegates there! Do not miss the chance to get acquainted with Pavel Litvyakov (Chief Business Development Officer) and Walter Komarek (Chief Investment Officer). You will be able to see our exhibition stand and even to communicate with our representatives! Satisfy your curiosity and feel free to come and ask anything you wanted to know about blockchain technology or our project!

HackIT is an international forum on cybersecurity. It has been  held since 2015 and it will be in Kyiv for the first time. Besides, it is the 4th global cybersecurity forum and the main topic of this year is “exploit blockchain technology”.

More than 50 speakers, 3 lecture halls, the size of the exhibition area is 2 thousand square meters! Are you coming?
What a pity that I was not there! Are you going to organise such meeting again?
http://i80.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1012/10/1f338480fc793c3152f00b9aba901910.png

Do you want to know why we stand out among betting houses? Here are our exclusive features:

1. We are ready-to-use bet coefficients and risk management system

This technology is a vital part of a successful business. Since no other betting platform has such a strong technology partnership, the backend technology is prepared for the implementation.

2. Quick entry to the market

We are not going to wait  long before entering the market like the majority of other betting projects. We start from the working and scalable product!

3. Partnership

Betmatch aims at establishing partnerships with the best cyber-sport teams – Navi is a good example!

4. Marketing

It is a core part of any startup project. Our team is already working on the media coverage of our MVP launch!

Do you have any partner s?
http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1002/af/16cb3362ee72f69707f7425a3461d1af.png
What is XBM token?

XBM is an ERC20-compliant token issued during the Betmatch TGE event.

Investors that purchase XBM tokens during the sales will get a number of benefits over the common Betmatch customers.

•Our token lets players’ receive a discount on all the commissions on bets and even have a chance to place bets with no commission within a certain period of time

•XBM token owners will have a possibility to lease their tokens to other players, who want to bet without commission but don’t own XBM tokens

All in all, purchasing XBM tokens is beneficial both for Betmatch team and token holders. Do not hang around and become XBM token owner!

It seems to me unbelievable that you will let to place bets with no commission
Activity: 42
copper member

People, who own XBM tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit on betting as well as monetize their betting-related activities. Active players can save up on the house commissions, occasional players can lease their tokens when they don’t feel like betting, active content generators can finally monetize their analytical skills and betting expertise.

Subscription-based model of social betting platform will give people an opportunity to create and develop their own businesses on the top of Betmatch and increase the betting service audience.

Want to know more? Check our full-length article on the topic: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IQNhvG

How can I monetize my analytical skills?
The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.
copper member

What is XBM token?

XBM is an ERC20-compliant token issued during the Betmatch TGE event.

Investors that purchase XBM tokens during the sales will get a number of benefits over the common Betmatch customers.

•Our token lets players’ receive a discount on all the commissions on bets and even have a chance to place bets with no commission within a certain period of time

•XBM token owners will have a possibility to lease their tokens to other players, who want to bet without commission but don’t own XBM tokens

All in all, purchasing XBM tokens is beneficial both for Betmatch team and token holders. Do not hang around and become XBM token owner!

can you explain what TGE  is mean?? Huh
TGE is the tokenisation of business. In other words it is the implementation of tokens on a business model in order to widen its functionality.

Activity: 98
http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1011/d0/443e3a7196c0da4edc3d286e474483d0.png

People, who own XBM tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit on betting as well as monetize their betting-related activities. Active players can save up on the house commissions, occasional players can lease their tokens when they don’t feel like betting, active content generators can finally monetize their analytical skills and betting expertise.

Subscription-based model of social betting platform will give people an opportunity to create and develop their own businesses on the top of Betmatch and increase the betting service audience.

Want to know more? Check our full-length article on the topic: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IQNhvG

How can I monetize my analytical skills?
Pages:
Jump to: