Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 90. (Read 81822 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Like the idea of active and passive delegates Cheesy

I understand the meaning of active delegate. It's when you lend someone your tokens and get some percentage from that. Can you explain me what is passive delegate?
A token can be lent to other customers with receiving a part of their saved commissions. For example:
A customer has tokens which allows him to bet 100.000$/month, but he does not use this limit. If the user lends his tokens to other players who want to save on commissions 20% (from commission saved), he will receive 1000$ of profit from bets of other customers.
Activity: 168

I understand the meaning of active delegate. It's when you lend someone your tokens and get some percentage from that. Can you explain me what is passive delegate?
Activity: 182
I've read the article that Betmatch team continues to extend its business connections and looks for reliable partners! Wow! Way to go!
Activity: 84
Activity: 28
Good morning! What can you say me about your tokens?
Hello there!
1.It is called Betmatch Token (XBM);

2.Our token supply is 1 000 000 000 XBM;

3.XBM token is the native token of Betmatch, a decentralized betting house. It has no value outside Betmatch infrastructure, but gains it after being applied to Betmatch services;

4.Personal token holding allows a user to bet without any house commissions. It means that if the player bets and wins in the end, he gets not only the winning amount according to the coefficient with which he placed the bet, but also all house commissions from his bet.

How i can use XBM?
Each token can be used in the following ways:

1. To place bets without any house commissions by buying and holding XBM tokens.

2. To lend XBM tokens to other customers in exchange for monetary compensation.

3. In the future, with continued platform development, token functionality may be extended with the opportunity to place bets using these tokens and even stake them to provide valuable information to the system.

when i see smth 'bout commissions i don't want to read it anymore, but reality kills me Embarrassed Undecided Wink 
Activity: 98
btw , guys , when airdrop ??
The info about the airdrop campaign will be available a bit later. Stay tuned!
Looking forward Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 77
Greetings! Where can I see how this works?
Hello!
You can check our MVP to get the idea of how Betmatch works here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2wLy89Z and read our whitepaper here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2oPAn89

i got 500 tokens for free!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue Grin
guys will you accept btc???
You’ll be able to purchase XBM tokens with ETH and BTC.
BTC will be accepted according to ETH/BTC exchange rate.

It would be strange if they don't accept btc. All projects accept btc!
Activity: 168
Btw......want to tell you all guys , that you chould check Betmatch Medium , a lot of nice articles!
have already follow their Medium , really worthy  your attention Smiley
Btw......want to tell you all guys , that you chould check Betmatch Medium , a lot of nice articles!
Hey all guys , can someone here lend me some tokens?
P L E A S E
Hey dude!
I have some free tokens , if you're interested , please send me message
yeeeees man , thanks a lot , i will find you ! Kiss
P L E A S E
Hey dude!
I have some free tokens , if you're interested , please send me message
Partnership with Hybrid Interaction sounds inspiring Wink
P L E A S E
http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1007/53/c3c7235f0f0c501dcb1af8c5f3851d53.png

This week we dedicated our time and effort to advertising, technological tuning and legal side of our blockchain solution for bookmakers.

First of all, we started the production of commercials for our advertising campaign, which will be launched in Europe, Asia and South Africa.

Moreover, we decided to participate in general cybersecurity conference called HackIT - an annual practical information security related forum.

As you know, Betmatch team is concerned with providing the customers with the most secure and legal services, so we began to work on receiving online gaming license under the Curacao jurisdiction.

Want to read more? Follow this link to get to know more information: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2QxClp8
Good way to promote your project through advertising! Move on, guys!
Activity: 42
I am so interested in your success
copper member
Activity: 196

We are proud to announce that we have entered into partnership with one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services - Hybrid Interaction. This company’s specializations are connected with the CRM strategies and management. Hybrid Interaction provides its clients with the best solutions in the fields of retention marketing, conversion tactics and loyalty schemes.

Hybrid Interaction headed by Shahar Attias, the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), will be the advisor of Betmatch in the sphere of CRM campaign. Our team is completely sure that Shahar Attias will help Betmatch to achieve new standards, since he is an iGaming expert who witnessed the changes and growth  of this industry which were caused by up-to-date technologies, market satiety and governmental regulations.

Follow this link and get to know more information about our new partner:  https://bit.ly/2yYqbhW
Hmm this project really impresive
Service is good, but charging 3% is high
Which is not high?
5-15 percent is high, but 3 is low definitely
Pages:
Jump to: