Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption - page 31. (Read 45806 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Would like to translate the ANN in to the german language if any bounties are available for it Smiley
Pm me for more information

The Divi team hasn't announced any bounties yet.  I'm sure they have something up their sleeves regarding bounties however.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Would like to translate the ANN in to the german language if any bounties are available for it Smiley
Pm me for more information
Activity: 49
I love the idea of this project especially the masternodes and smart wallet functionalities im following this coin and Im willing to promote it if some bounty campaign opens. 

We'll keep that in mind for sure! Shoot me a message and let me know what you think you might want to do Smiley
copper member
Activity: 14
Thanks everyone for all the comments.  Keep 'em coming!  We'll try to answer everything as quickly as we can.  Try our slack or telegram too for even faster response.  Someone on the team is online nearly 24/7.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Good luck, you have a tough battle ahead of you with a hand full of. Other coins becoming well established
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I love the idea of this project especially the masternodes and smart wallet functionalities im following this coin and Im willing to promote it if some bounty campaign opens. 
Activity: 6
Looks like a solid team. Buy and HODL and get interest ... I'm in.

I'm with Beasta. Buy and HODL.
Activity: 1
Looks like a solid team. Buy and HODL and get interest ... I'm in.
Activity: 42
How will the airdrop work?

We're in the process of finalizing the details, so I don't want to go into detail only to not be 100% accurate when we have everything finished, but we're at the point where we're comfortable announcing it will be available after we've raised 5000 Eth.  We've been asked about it quite frequently, so we felt it needed to be addressed.
Also the steemit article is awesome!
How will the airdrop work?

Wow, word travels fast!  lol I wasn't even able to make an official post in this thread before it was shared

Thank you for sharing!  We appreciate all the support!
***AIRDROP WILL BE GRANTED AFTER 5000 ETH RAISED***

PM ME FOR DETAILS
Activity: 49
make to sure, how much token will be created? 60 or 80 million of token?
I think its good choice to created 60 million of token for this project and it will be a good for the price.

Because tokens are only created when someone contributes, the total amount of tokens created will vary based on when people enter. This is due to the fact that there are three contribution levels that are automatically triggered based on block time. More here --> divi.abax.io/blocktime
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
waiting for the airdrop
Activity: 3
I have been followed Divi from the beginning, very promising concept and most importantly very responsive dev team on Slack
copper member
Activity: 14
Very interesting project! I'm not sure I understand the masternodes part completly.

On your medium article you've said that the Level 5 Masternode has about 10x more chances of getting a reward that the Level 1. What does that mean? When a block is discovered the reward will not be spread across all masternodes (even if L5 will get more coins than L1), therefore the reward for a block going to just only 1 masternode at a time?

Thank you!

Having a masternode is like being a miner.  It gives you a chance to earn the right to add a block to the blockchain.  If your masternode is a higher level, you get an extra multiplier effect that improves your chances to win the block.  Like this:

1000 Coins - Level 1: Copper
3000 Coins - Level 2: Silver +5%
10,000 Coins - Level 3: Gold +10%
30,000 Coins - Level 4: Platinum +15%
100,000 Coins - Level 5: Diamond + 20%

This encourages people to hold onto more coins, and try to accumulate more to reach a higher level.  More people holding coins means more stability in the network, and more scarcity of coins, which helps the value.  Owning a masternode also allows you to participate in the governance system and have a vote in the future of the Divi network itself.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
HI Cheesy I would like to translate your project into filipino

PM'd you Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
make to sure, how much token will be created? 60 or 80 million of token?
I think its good choice to created 60 million of token for this project and it will be a good for the price.
Pages:
Jump to: