Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption - page 33. (Read 45806 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what % of this coin staff are executives vs developers?

do you plan on staying erc20 or are you going to develop your own chain?

You can read a detailed description of our team in the posted announcement- we have a solid, balanced blend of devs and industry professionals.

Our own token will launch when our protocol goes live on April 1, 2018.

Thanks for the questions!
Will there be any type of airdrop or bounties for this coin? Also, will this coin be mineable for CPU? Thanks in advance for your answers.

We're currently exploring airdrop options.  And while the coin will be mineable, our platform is PoS, this mining rewards won't be worth it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 565
when open bounty dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
how many coin for one masternodes ?
so at the beginning this project created with ethereum platform but in early 2018, all contributor can redeemed the token with The real DIVI coin ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
what % of this coin staff are executives vs developers?

do you plan on staying erc20 or are you going to develop your own chain?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Will there be any type of airdrop or bounties for this coin? Also, will this coin be mineable for CPU? Thanks in advance for your answers.
Yup everybody knows what bitcoin is but most people aren't comfortable with crypto... it's spooky

Well, it seems 90% of people have heard of it, but the problem is they don't really know what it is and, thus, aren't comfortable using it.  Our approach at Divi Project is to simplify crypto for people via our SmartWallet.  It'll be the easiest wallet to use and includes our MOCCI system- Masternode One-Click Cloud Install- making our masternode system the simplest in the industry.

We're making every aspect of cryptocurrency easily accessible to everyone!
Haven't seen "The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption" shilled for a coin in years and try to take itself seriously

I dunno feels to me like the time is right... Btc making the news daily at this point.  It's about time someone tried to take it mainstream.

Exactly!  We all agree this is where cryptocurrencies are heading- mass adoption is imminent.  It's time to make the leap from being an underground financial system to large-scale adoption!
copper member
Activity: 14
Hi thanks for your comments everyone.  Hopefully people will look at what we're doing carefully.

I'll try to drop by occasionally to answer questions, and other members of our team will too.

We have a bunch of videos ranging from team introductions and our plans for Divi to a vlog series helping beginners become comfortable with cryptocurrencies!  Check out our YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCihooU0crqQkBOvV0_lsRnw
Activity: 28
would you like to translate for Vietnamese?
Pm me!  Wink

I'll give ya a shout!
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
would you like to translate for Vietnamese?
Pm me!  Wink
The team looks solid.  Looks like they have young devs and senior guys from Yahoo and Microsoft on the advisory board.

YES we have an amazing advisory team and a team of young talented developers working hard to get this project to the finish line! ICO starts roughly Nov 8th and we already have our script complete for the MOCCI (Masternode One-Click Cloud Install) system Smiley
Activity: 36
The team looks solid.  Looks like they have young devs and senior guys from Yahoo and Microsoft on the advisory board.

We're really excited to have so much talent at Divi Project!  We have an amazing advisory board, an incredible team for outreach and marketing, and most importantly our devs are top-notch.  Our team's available to answer any questions!
Looks promissing

Thanks so much! I hope you take the time to check out our WP and Site

we're extremely excited with our project
Looks amazing!  I can't wait for the official ICO.
Activity: 49
can't wait for the ico!
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Haven't seen "The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption" shilled for a coin in years and try to take itself seriously
Pages:
Jump to: