Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand! - page 47. (Read 122983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Quote from: BitcoinNational
edit:: STAKE coins:GB, Dank, Bluntz, Blaze, Vape, Ros, Bonger, MaryJ CannDark, stv, grow, ganja, Mint, J(oin)t xCloud2
?more? or some wrong?

although their website proclaims it is "the most experimental cryptocurrency in the world" Bongger is a plainjane AFAIK. no PoS. i like the animated dude in the wallet tho - one hell of a stoner!  lol

not sure why mint and GB made this list. no doubt mint is PoS tho

hempcoin is PoS but it has not worked for months. i read elsewhere the fix is to be released today  Smiley

also CANN is not proof of stake

oh yeah! dopecoin is now 100% PoS. nice new wallet too
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Hempire Loading...
What about an MJ - Coin Shapeshift.io clone...that'd be cool put all the MJ related coins up to be swapped between each other at market rates instantly.

Just a thought, I should really be paying attention to these, they're right up my alley! 

I have a facebook page for "Mandatory Marijuana"  Don't just legalize it, make it mandatory!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
thinking on the LIST
idea: consumercoins[retailers], growercoins[wholesalers], seedcoins, backingcannacoins[special project funding aka this], gearcoins[side merchandise retailers]

so there are 5-6 categories or elements within the 420 alliance

(also different algos but this is another subject)
STAKE coins: ?can someone list these?
NETWORK coins : scrypt POT LEAF 42.0 Dope THC[pos] Canna[posV] // x11 CANN //  groestl GRS // there is no SHA? // keccak BCT // JANE Union
??

http://altcoin.center/
nice graphics ... and captures the BIG idea ... many small dots create a 'fuzzy' string theory of structure ... take away one dot no problems ... (there is no center) ... but the whole creates one big clear picture when seen from the right angle ... A/C ... all cannabis

happy holidays
Smiley  

edit:: STAKE coins:GB, Dank, Bluntz, Blaze, Vape, Ros, Bonger, MaryJ CannDark, stv, grow, ganja, Mint, J(oin)t xCloud2
?more? or some wrong?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
$ccn
$cann
$pot
$dank
$maryj
$cnd
$thc
$dope
$stv
$grow

also

bongger
silk
lsd

did I forget any?

---
Of the above which ones are working on the 420 Alliance

Thank you so much for the list - it's exactly what is needed right now. =)

I have not yet asked any single team officially since the Alliance web pages are not yet ready for launch. There have been so many ideas and possibilities floating around that a clear and specific proposal must be carved up before it becomes possible to ask whether or not anyone wishes to support it.

I've had talks with CCN, CANN, THC, DOPE and GROW teams.

There is a connection with BONGGER dev although we haven't really had a time to talk yet.

Altcoin.Center has taken over CND, STV and GANJA, although Sativa may soon become independent of A.C again.

Yours,

Jyri
legendary
Activity: 1894
$ccn
$cann
$pot
$dank
$maryj
$cnd
$thc
$dope
$stv
$grow

also

bongger
silk
lsd

did I forget any?

---

ganja
ros
leaf?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
$ccn
$cann
$pot
$dank
$maryj
$cnd
$thc
$dope
$stv
$grow

also

bongger
silk
lsd

did I forget any?

---
now in all of this , to unite everything it need a wallet that can take them all
look this project MWC in bitcointalk
can be useful

An interesting idea!

There are several ways to connect the participating coins and particularly their values with each other.

A multi-coin wallet is certainly worth considering, although it's not exactly mandatory - on the most basic level, it is enough to simply bind the value(s) together in a concise and well grounded manner.

All options will be looked into. A lot is going on although it may seem quiet on the surface... Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
It's a big picture, I'd look at a holistic approach, as clean groundwater is but one life sustaining asset.

Have you ever looked at the Stockholm Resilience Centre?

It's a bit obnoxious, and plays a bit too much with Weber and Popper. It's hunger for publicity is quite breathtaking.

But it is nonetheless the primary established institution that judges life as we know it on more than one or two disjointed issues.

It's informative, openly admits its work is falsifiable, but is pioneer in its field.

Re: Water rights

Very important, and the destruction of water quality starts with agriculture, farming, farming animals (and grass for them to eat).

Excellent points!

Stockholm Resilience Centre was a completely new thing to me - thanks for the tip!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Hello everyone, just thought I'd give an update on Sativacoin (STV). I have continued to stay active on twitter and have attracted the attention of many more merchants and investors. I also reached out to former holders/supporters of the coin to spread awareness as well.  Together we can make STV the primary and trusted mj crypto currency! On askcoin.com/votes we have made it to 37th place in less than a week! I have reached out to other exchanges to get us added to their voting list/exchange. I will keep everyone posted on progress in that regard.

Please visit the new thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-stv-sativacoin-takeover-by-altcoincenter-new-official-thread-874071 and join the STV conversation today!

Pastafarian

Thanks for the update and the excellent work you're doing with Sativa, Pastafarian! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 1188
now in all of this , to unite everything it need a wallet that can take them all
look this project MWC in bitcointalk
can be useful
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's a big picture, I'd look at a holistic approach, as clean groundwater is but one life sustaining asset.

Have you ever looked at the Stockholm Resilience Centre?

It's a bit obnoxious, and plays a bit too much with Weber and Popper. It's hunger for publicity is quite breathtaking.

But it is nonetheless the primary established institution that judges life as we know it on more than one or two disjointed issues.

It's informative, openly admits its work is falsifiable, but is pioneer in its field.

Re: Water rights

Very important, and the destruction of water quality starts with agriculture, farming, farming animals (and grass for them to eat).
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Hello everyone, just thought I'd give an update on Sativacoin (STV). I have continued to stay active on twitter and have attracted the attention of many more merchants and investors. I also reached out to former holders/supporters of the coin to spread awareness as well.  Together we can make STV the primary and trusted mj crypto currency! On askcoin.com/votes we have made it to 37th place in less than a week! I have reached out to other exchanges to get us added to their voting list/exchange. I will keep everyone posted on progress in that regard.

Please visit the new thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-stv-sativacoin-takeover-by-altcoincenter-new-official-thread-874071 and join the STV conversation today!

Pastafarian
Dear Dev,

I am very happy to see CND still be alive.

And How about CND on Bittrex ? What should I do ?

Sincere thanks!

Support CND again !

Hi, and sorry for the late reply!

I'm coping with a huge and ever growing TODO list over here.

We're attempting to get a web site out this weekend so it will be easier to coordinate things properly.

As for CND, I'm communicating with Bittrex to find the best solution to the forking issue; there are couple of different approaches we can take and the one chosen depends a lot on how the Bittrex crew responds.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Dear Dev,

I am very happy to see CND still be alive.

And How about CND on Bittrex ? What should I do ?

Sincere thanks!

Support CND again !
It sounds like an interesting idea.

The first thing that comes to mind is water rights. Wiki says that water bodies in Finland generally privately owned. Do you own the rights to any groundwater source? Also if I owned €1000 worth of a 'pegged' coin and I wanted some water how does that work? Thanks

It's very strange indeed that Wikipedia makes such claims.

Our ground waters are not privatized. Nestle et al have been trying to make that change and it has been a cause of significant amount of debate over here.

In essence, if you wanted to buy the water using any of the pegged coins, you would simply place a purchase on the Alliance online store, make the payment and get the water delivered to you on an ASAP basis.

The exact details are yet to be defined; the project is in a rapid state of development.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
It sounds like an interesting idea.

The first thing that comes to mind is water rights. Wiki says that water bodies in Finland generally privately owned. Do you own the rights to any groundwater source? Also if I owned €1000 worth of a 'pegged' coin and I wanted some water how does that work? Thanks
Couple of related articles:

"Waters are an irreplaceable asset for Finland. More than 10% of the country's area is covered by rivers and lakes. Groundwater reserves are essential for both water supply and ecosystems. About 60% of Finland's municipal water supplies originate from reserves of groundwater."

http://www.finnishwaterforum.fi/en/finnish+water+expertise/finnish+water/finnish+water-the+basics+for+success/finland-a+land+rich+in+water/

"Just like Toronto's clean air, the quality of tap water in Finland has been considered one of the best in the world."

http://en.cncnews.cn/news/v_show/32268_Secret_of_Finland’s_drinkable_tap_water__.shtml

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Backed by gold, backed by excrement, backed by "Finnish water".

Yes, lets do this

Indeed!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Dear everyone,

since I've just had confirmation that certain person has stolen one of my ideas and implemented it on his own leaving me completely outside the equation, and since it appears the same person has also taken at least influences of the idea that is at the core of the 420 Alliance, I feel forced to reveal more details about my plan regarding a new approach to stabilize the value of the coins participating in the alliance immediately.

As I mentioned earlier, the idea is to develop a special coin that only exists as a means to give concrete value to the coins that are accepted to have this coin based on concrete resource as their pillar stone.

The resource in question is Finnish groundwater. It is very pure, there is plenty of it, and it is very inexpensive to "mine". The value of it is still rather high and very stable indeed.

In all it's simplicity, the idea is that one Watercoin always buys one liter of pure Finnish groundwater. The coins whose value is bound to Watercoin can also be used to purchase the ground water. The ratio of values is defined in a simple algorithm that takes into account the maximum number of each coin as well as the other technical details. A company will be established that will take care of pumping, bottling and shipping the water anywhere in the world. Shipping costs will naturally be added to the price.

I would have liked to prepare a proper presentation of the plan but since it turned out that this ex-friend of mine is already working on a water backed coin of his own, I felt compelled to put the information out right away in order not to be accused of stealing the idea from him later on.

Please spread the word of this plan and keep the discussion going!

I am also urgently looking for investors willing to partake in establishing something truly unique, building on an honest, lawful and open basis.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Backed by gold, backed by excrement, backed by "Finnish water".

Yes, lets do this
Dear everyone,

since I've just had confirmation of yet another idea being stolen from me, I feel compelled to reveal more details about my plan regarding a new approach to stabilize the value of the coins participating in the alliance immediately.

As I mentioned earlier in thie thread, the idea is to develop a special coin that only exists as a means to give concrete value to the coins that are accepted to have this coin based on concrete resource as their pillar stone.

The resource in question is Finnish groundwater. It is very pure, there is plenty of it, and it is very inexpensive to "mine". The value of it is still rather high and very stable indeed.

In all it's simplicity, the idea is that one Watercoin always buys one liter of pure Finnish groundwater. The coins whose value is bound to Watercoin can also be used to purchase the ground water. The ratio of values is defined in a simple algorithm that takes into account the maximum number of each coin as well as the other technical details. A company will be established that will take care of pumping, bottling and shipping the water anywhere in the world. Shipping costs will naturally be added to the price.

I would have liked to prepare a proper presentation of the plan but since it turned out there is someone already working on a water backed coin of his own, I felt compelled to put the information out right away in order not to be accused of stealing the idea from him later on.

Please spread the word of this plan and keep the discussion going!

I am also urgently looking for investors willing to partake in establishing something truly unique, building on an honest, lawful and open basis.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Pages:
Jump to: