Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The FREE Coin, the first cryptocurrency for global cryptocurrency usage - page 15. (Read 27274 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 1
In meantime we have 2500 Billion free coins distributed, and we added Token.store as an exchange where to get FREE coins.

For people without any experience with crypto exchanges, we even added a classical webshop to buy FREE.

More on our website : www.FREEcoin.technology
This is very impressive. But I would like more clarity

clarity about which point ?

I would like to trying my success  Grin

those (including me) who said this, but didn't really try it with the Bitcoin know what comes afterwards ... Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
The FREE did distribute 15 BILLION FREE coins in its first 10 days on Exchanges

Interesting observation :The 3rd largest EOS Coin holder (holding 5, 55 % of EOS coins) now holds 10 BILLION FREE coins.

More about the FREE coin on www.FREEcoin.technology

FREE coin is now traded on FORKDELTA : https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x2f141ce366a2462f02cea3d12cf93e4dca49e4fd-ETH

Current price is 0,0000000001 Ether, so nearly 20 million FREE for only 1 dollar Smiley

I would like to trying my success  Grin
Activity: 153
let us know the information about the team behind your project and their track record.
we are not a "technical" project, that promises some very advanced development (and that often can not be realized). Our source code is checked-in in etherscan, and can be consulted by everyone using etherscan.

The info about what we are trying to do is on our website and facebook : but I agree we can put that together in a whitepaper to be added. We will take that point.

We do not target real "investors" today : a real investor would be able to buy (nearly) all our coins, and that is in contradiction with the purpose of our project : a social experiment to make crypto more inclusive to provide easy and cheap (or even free via give aways and lotterys) to as many starters as possible. And we think it will also create wealth (as value of FREE is expressed in ether, and follows the increase of ether)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Colleague.  You did not provide technical information in the form of white paper. This is very important for investors.
The FREE coin was launched early April 2018, to stimulate cryptocurrency adoption by crypto starters and to increase global wealth. For more info : www.FREEcoin.technology

Our initial target audience were "crypto starters", and we offered our coins via Forkdelta and Token.store.

Although we were able to distribute about 2200 Billion coins during April, we discovered that a DEX is sometimes too complicated for a starter.

Therefore we now also added a "webshop" button in our website, in which our starting investors can buy crypto using a standard webshop approach, and pay via PAYPAL. Once a day, the sold coins are manually transfered to the wallets of the customers.

If there are other suggestions how we can make the purchase of crypto more easy, please contact us on [email protected]

Kind regards,

Benn, www.FREEcoin.technology
we do not plan a press release over the next month, we prefer to continue our current distribution of the coins via the proven approach.

Of course it is also possible that a blog posts something about us : we are the crypto with (by far) the highest number of coins in circulation. In function of the mass adoption of crypto that will start now, we see this high number of coins as an advantage.

Activity: 98
Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this
Lanisimson,

we had a few investors helping us by buying 2000 Billion and 50 Billion FREE coins.

In total there are now more than 2150 Billion FREE in circulation, that is more than any other coin. Number of holders is still limited to investors and early adopters, we will now start give aways and airdrops to obtain more ambassadors for our project. We also launched a LOTTERY, so that also people without financial means can obtain FREE coin

www.FREEcoin.technology
Activity: 20
Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.

edited : info removed and placed as a seperate posting under Announcements (Altcoins)
The FREE did distribute 15 BILLION FREE coins in its first 10 days on Exchanges

Interesting observation :The 3rd largest EOS Coin holder (holding 5, 55 % of EOS coins) now holds 10 BILLION FREE coins.

More about the FREE coin on www.FREEcoin.technology

FREE coin is now traded on FORKDELTA : https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x2f141ce366a2462f02cea3d12cf93e4dca49e4fd-ETH

Current price is 0,0000000001 Ether, so nearly 20 million FREE for only 1 dollar Smiley

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Is the project team planning to launch any marketing programs for promotion?
well, about 3 billion Free Coins distributed in the first 3 days on Forkdelta (address trading) - so some people see the advantage of the Free Coin Smiley
Activity: 43
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.  Grin
Our website now contains the essential information about the FREE COIN project : visit us at http://www.freecoin.technology/

the symbol we have chosen to indicate the inclusivity of this coin :

The main idea is that people without crypto experience can get (nearly) free of cost full functioning ethereum coins (tokens), so that they can gain hands-on experience with crypto without running financial risks (due to wrong manipulations, lack of knowledge, hack or fraude, ...).

This could convince people to start using crypto's, and also buy other crypto's once there feel confident.

If many people get the FREE COIN, it can also become a filter for AIRDROPS.

An, who knows, if the Free Coin is really adopted, then it might develop value.

So it does not start as a joke, in contrary to EG the Doge Coin ...

www.FreeCoin.technology
Pages:
Jump to: