Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The FREE Coin, the first cryptocurrency for global cryptocurrency usage - page 8. (Read 27272 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 1
@cryptobenn, you can confirm the new exchanges?. I think we had one today and in a few days Latoken is also planned.

Look man. You seem like a nice guy, as does the person above you. However, its my duty to continue to reply on this thread to warn others that this token is a scam.

Just think about it: how can this token fulfill its mission of "worldwide adoption" when it requires an ETH gas fee everywhere it goes? The average ETH gas fee costs close to 100,000 FREE -- if ETH goes up in value how will anybody be able to afford to transact less than 100,000 FREE at one time? It will cost more in gas than the value of the number of FREE you are sending each time. Why wouldn't people all over the world just send tiny bits of ETH to each other instead?

In truth, there's no real reason why FREE should increase in value. It has no long-term plans (besides mass adoption), no utility, and its main positive is the fact that it is offering several thousand-fold returns in the future. That's a scam. No credible project has thousands-fold percent returns suggested in their whitepaper. Yet FREE does. Get out while you still can.

Nutildah,

you keep accusing us being a scam. YOU, the person that makes publicity for a GAMBLING website ?? A GAMBLING website is the worst example of SCAM : only the house and an exceptional winner takes the money, all the rest loose ?? Be serious man ...
I invite everyone to use the search function of this forum and look for sportsbet.io (The gambling site Nutildah is making publicity for in his signature) : you will read the multiple SCAM reported against this website : not paying winners, locking account of winners without reason, ... If you want to see a real scam, look at the signature of Nutildah ...

And the fact that we need GAS ? More than 95 % of all "coins" are Ethereum tokens, and use GAS ...

People who invested in 2018 have a profit of up to 700 %. And that is an underestimation : calculated on the value CMC displays (0.00000014 USD, because they do not take into account our "expensive" pairs FREE/ BTC), it would be more if you look at the value Coinmarketdaddy displays (0.000039 USD because they focus on the high pairs). Personally we calculated the real "average weighted coin price" about about 0.0000015 USD ...

Drink another glass of vinegar and spit another dose of venom if that makes you feel important ...
@cryptobenn, you can confirm the new exchanges?. I think we had one today and in a few days Latoken is also planned.

Why do you always doubt about us Smiley ?

Yes, PURCOW went live today, LATOKEN as of January 9th, and QIEX still to be confirmed (but also within a week).

It is easier that you follow our telegram groups, that is the source of real and up to date info
Activity: 814
Merit: 531

Look man. You seem like a nice guy, as does the person above you. However, its my duty to continue to reply on this thread to warn others that this token is a scam.

thank you, for my part I appreciate the expert opinions. I try to be well informed.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Just think about it: how can this token fulfill its mission of "worldwide adoption" when it requires an ETH gas fee everywhere it goes? The average ETH gas fee costs close to 100,000 FREE -- if ETH goes up in value how will anybody be able to afford to transact less than 100,000 FREE at one time? It will cost more in gas than the value of the number of FREE you are sending each time. Why wouldn't people all over the world just send tiny bits of ETH to each other instead?

In truth, there's no real reason why FREE should increase in value. It has no long-term plans (besides mass adoption), no utility, and its main positive is the fact that it is offering several thousand-fold returns in the future. That's a scam. No credible project has thousands-fold percent returns suggested in their whitepaper. Yet FREE does. Get out while you still can.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
I believe this could be a great investment for ppl with small amount to spend on daily basis. Keep it up Ben!

JUST SHUT UP BUY AND HODL
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
-Referral link included-

Especially now during the bear market it is easy to cumulate a lot of FREE via claiming free Satoshi in reliable faucets. Just do as follows:

1. Confirm your trash or alias email on https://coinpot.co (this is the microwallet for all faucet payouts; payouts are free at an amount of e.g. .002 LTC or .0001 BTC)
2. Then head over to https://moonbit.co.in/?ref=ff6bd276c782 (you can take this referral link of mine, or just get rid of the ‘?ref=ff6bd276c782’). There are daily and mystery bonuses in this faucet, so if you just login in twice a day you receive ca. 200 Satoshi a day.

Additionally, there are some coinpot tokens which are relatively stable (you get three per claim) and could be converted too. And bonus bitcoin (https://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=22D8B6B4AAB3) is another faucet to get currently about 40 Satoshi each 15 minutes (but it is a little more tricky to explain, because of all these pop-ups and new loadings of a page. But if you are on that page, it is not that hard to understand. I prefer to change the claim settings here to ‘Always receive the average claim amount’).

What I finally do on coinpot is to convert every coin to LTC, as .002 LTC are ca. .000001700 BTC, and withdraw it to an exchange of my choice. Works well!

Our gifts to our coinholders : over the next weeks we will also be listed on LATOKEN, ZG.TOP, PURCOW and QIEX ! Happy Boxing Day !

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I believe this could be a great investment for ppl with small amount to spend on daily basis. Keep it up Ben!
@cryptobenn, I understand that you live in Belgium and Enmanuel Adams in Nigeria.

Who is in Seichelles representing the FREECOIN project?

we have an investor in our core team nows who finances the Exchanges listings (This week BITKER and COINTIGER Smiley
He has a company in the Seychelles, we can make use of office and administrative support
@cryptobenn, I understand that you live in Belgium and Enmanuel Adams in Nigeria.

Who is in Seichelles representing the FREECOIN project?

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
All that price manipulation talk is making me dizzy. I don't believe that a coin such as this would stoop so low. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my honest opinion.
On coinmarketcap, I read that there are 3,798,107,651,660 FREE coins in circulation and that the Total Supply is 10,000,000,000,000. I would like to know 2 things:
1) How are the remaining FREE released and with what  a time frame?
2) total supply is a value that can increase?

please read our whitepaper for the answers on these questions
legendary
I know I can not convince someone like you, with all that anger and frustration you have in you. I hope that one day you will look back, and realize that we really are working to get this into a success for all coin holders.

I just see you trying to peddle this coin under the promises of profit, which means somebody else will be taking a loss. You're not "creating wealth," just simply trying to fool others into buying a bunch of digital nothing. The signs of a scam are always the same.

1. Promise huge returns
2. Create market pumps
3. Have little to nothing tangible to back it up.

Your whitepaper is completely devoid of anything original or intellectually stimulating. You claim you're trying to "help spread awareness of cryptocurrency"... as if there's a chance somebody has heard of FREE Coin and not heard of Ethereum. You are piggybacking off the second most popular crypto claiming you hope to achieve what it is already achieving.

So those are the reasons you will never convince me. I've seen dozens or hundreds of scams in this place and your project fits the stereotype to a t.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
On coinmarketcap, I read that there are 3,798,107,651,660 FREE coins in circulation and that the Total Supply is 10,000,000,000,000. I would like to know 2 things:
1) How are the remaining FREE released and with what  a time frame?
2) total supply is a value that can increase?
You forget the about 135000 USD that the project team did invest untill now in the listing fees for Exchanges ... From our personal financial means ...

By "project team" do you mean "you"? Your compatriot Emmanuel Adams is an ICO advisor for like 10 different ICOs. I'd be highly surprised if he pitched in on this.

Here's the thing: you got the tokens for free. You can sell them at the lowest price possible and still make a profit. Everybody you sell to is just going to be sitting on their tokens hoping new waves of suckers keep coming in to buy their tokens at an even higher price, which likely will never happen, because you're still sitting on 5+ trillion tokens. Unless you demonstrably "burn" the tokens by sending them to an unspendable Ethereum address, there's no way of knowing you won't just dump them on the open market for the rest of eternity.

Emmanuel believes in this project, he is putting a lot of effort into it ...

Also we as project team believe in it, that is the reason why we invested a lot of capital in Exchange introductions during 2018, and will continue to do so in 2019.

We can not distribute new supply on the market as we want : in the whitepaper we described how many extra coins can be released in function of the price reached.

I know I can not convince someone like you, with all that anger and frustration you have in you. I hope that one day you will look back, and realize that we really are working to get this into a success for all coin holders.
legendary
You forget the about 135000 USD that the project team did invest untill now in the listing fees for Exchanges ... From our personal financial means ...

By "project team" do you mean "you"? Your compatriot Emmanuel Adams is an ICO advisor for like 10 different ICOs. I'd be highly surprised if he pitched in on this.

Here's the thing: you got the tokens for free. You can sell them at the lowest price possible and still make a profit. Everybody you sell to is just going to be sitting on their tokens hoping new waves of suckers keep coming in to buy their tokens at an even higher price, which likely will never happen, because you're still sitting on 5+ trillion tokens. Unless you demonstrably "burn" the tokens by sending them to an unspendable Ethereum address, there's no way of knowing you won't just dump them on the open market for the rest of eternity.
"FREE" COIN Official Roadmap

• Phase 1. Get 0.05 ETH
  • Phase 2. Create a smart contract for a token with a supply of 10 TRILLION
  • Phase 3. Collect underpants
  • Phase 4. Huh
  • Phase 5. Profit!

legendary
"FREE" COIN Official Roadmap

• Phase 1. Get 0.05 ETH
  • Phase 2. Create a smart contract for a token with a supply of 10 TRILLION
  • Phase 3. Collect underpants
  • Phase 4. Huh
  • Phase 5. Profit!

Pages:
Jump to: