Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The FREE Coin, the first cryptocurrency for global cryptocurrency usage - page 9. (Read 27272 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
#rekt

lol.

sorry guys but you should have listened to me.

I'm the only person who commented in this thread with any credibility whatsoever. I really was just trying to help you -- to help the little guy not get sucked into a con.

Now the coin has fallen from #70 in the rankings to #839, in the period of 1 week! That has to be some kind of a record.

im think for those many who do not like to listen to the views of experienced users will be a lesson. investing in a project without a normal roadmap is nonsense.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1

Everyone is volunteer on this project.

Also we do not control all telegram groups about the FREE coin : example - we discovered that there is a "FREE Coin China" telegram group, which is in no way linked to our project team. But for the outside world they all look official groups from the project. But I assume that happens to every project ...

On our facebook we maintain a list of "official" groups, but even these groups have an admin who is volunteer, and not all the time available.
But at least we can remove messages and persons if needed.
Activity: 814
Merit: 531

We KEEP the message, as long as there are major price differences.

The person (ZEK HERB) who asked to remove this warning message has been blocked on our telegram : not because of this message alone, but also because of other inappropriate messages he/she posted.

Thanks for the comment. I understand that you have a good idea for the project and I hope you can carry it out.

However, the admins of the Telegram group did not react quickly as you are doing now.

I want to think that they are volunteers who sometimes do not transmit correctly the vision that you have.
the shamelessness with which some ask for things is enormous. They will have thought about them before saying them.
They are supposed to want to create a community, in which the medium of communication is the Telegram group, and one does not mind saying things like these.

I mean, keep fooling people so that FREE can be in the top100.

I hope the devs keep the message, at least as long as they follow the same conditions, that is, as long as there is a difference of x300 between the real and unreal prices.

:herb::herb:ZEK:herb::herb:HERB:herb::herb:
TheFREEcoin Freecoin
IMPORTANT : PRICE of FREE coin The FREE coin is a young cryptocurrency, being traded at different exchanges. The price differen
Admin because of this comment people not buying on mercatox. If people will not buy on mercatox, our market cant grow up.  If our market will not grow up. We can not return on CMC TOP100. If someone will buy on mercatox, its their mistake.. I bought on mercatox from 1 sat 20 million free token. But its my mistake, i can search for first, find cheap price and then buy. But i didnt it and its my mistake. So for another people are also same like me. Who is smart, they will buy on hotbit or on crex, but who is stupid like me, they will buy on mercatox. But if we buy on mercatox more, our market cap will grow up. So, please delete this comment and allow them FREE. People should think for themselves and answer for their actions. Like me. Please delete this comment.

Juan Sanchez
Admin because of this comment people not buying on mercatox. If people will not buy on mercatox, our market cant grow up. If ou
What kind of community is what allows things to happen as it has happened to you? It is not any community! I am surprised by the things that people sometimes say in public. You are asking the devs to remove the pinned message, so that other people can fall into the trap that you have fallen into. It is incredible and unforgettable. What you should do is wait for the price to rise, not for people in your community to make mistakes that we can avoid.

We KEEP the message, as long as there are major price differences.

The person (ZEK HERB) who asked to remove this warning message has been blocked on our telegram : not because of this message alone, but also because of other inappropriate messages he/she posted.
Let me give some good news to the coin holders that believe in our project : We announced our listing on BITKER, an Asian Exchange that opens up the Chinese and Korean market for the FREE coin. More info about bitker : https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/bitker

Before year-end the FREE coin will also be listed on another Asian Exchange, top-30, daily sales volume close to 100 Million USD.

For January 2019 we are negotiating with an Asian Exchange,  with a daily sales volume of about 150 million USD.

Follow our telegram channels, to be informed about the new Exchanges we add every month !
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
#rekt

lol.

sorry guys but you should have listened to me.

I'm the only person who commented in this thread with any credibility whatsoever. I really was just trying to help you -- to help the little guy not get sucked into a con.

Now the coin has fallen from #70 in the rankings to #839, in the period of 1 week! That has to be some kind of a record.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
the shamelessness with which some ask for things is enormous. They will have thought about them before saying them.
They are supposed to want to create a community, in which the medium of communication is the Telegram group, and one does not mind saying things like these.

I mean, keep fooling people so that FREE can be in the top100.

I hope the devs keep the message, at least as long as they follow the same conditions, that is, as long as there is a difference of x300 between the real and unreal prices.

TheFREEcoin Freecoin
IMPORTANT : PRICE of FREE coin The FREE coin is a young cryptocurrency, being traded at different exchanges. The price differen
Admin because of this comment people not buying on mercatox. If people will not buy on mercatox, our market cant grow up.  If our market will not grow up. We can not return on CMC TOP100. If someone will buy on mercatox, its their mistake.. I bought on mercatox from 1 sat 20 million free token. But its my mistake, i can search for first, find cheap price and then buy. But i didnt it and its my mistake. So for another people are also same like me. Who is smart, they will buy on hotbit or on crex, but who is stupid like me, they will buy on mercatox. But if we buy on mercatox more, our market cap will grow up. So, please delete this comment and allow them FREE. People should think for themselves and answer for their actions. Like me. Please delete this comment.

Juan Sanchez
Admin because of this comment people not buying on mercatox. If people will not buy on mercatox, our market cant grow up. If ou
What kind of community is what allows things to happen as it has happened to you? It is not any community! I am surprised by the things that people sometimes say in public. You are asking the devs to remove the pinned message, so that other people can fall into the trap that you have fallen into. It is incredible and unforgettable. What you should do is wait for the price to rise, not for people in your community to make mistakes that we can avoid.
Activity: 47
If it was only about the money, we would not be investing these sums in listings on exchanges ...

We will continue with exchanges, now bigger than the 12 exchanges we are already listed on.

If we can get an investor on board, this would speed up listings at new exchanges. Else we will continue to add exchanges financed by our own means at the pace we have done the last 8 months.

We believe in the concept, and we keep investing in it.

Okie. Great. Getting an investor would definitely be a great thing that can happen for FREE. But, why would an investor invest in Free. Is there any "Transparency" of the Coin distribution.

Here is how you can create a "Transparency Report" and showcase it in the "Public Domain".

Check the website of "Veco", a CPU Mineable coin. They too pre-mined some coins and show the distribution of their Pre-Mined Coins in a Spreadsheet that can be accessed by anyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSScDVPmWM0wXc4d7woPnIoZbG7VERGaI9-jmsCQcA8/edit#gid=0

If you do this, there are better chance that people have a more positive outlook towards your coin.
If it was only about the money, we would not be investing these sums in listings on exchanges ...

We will continue with exchanges, now bigger than the 12 exchanges we are already listed on.

If we can get an investor on board, this would speed up listings at new exchanges. Else we will continue to add exchanges financed by our own means at the pace we have done the last 8 months.

We believe in the concept, and we keep investing in it.
Activity: 47
To this day, the REAL position of FREE in CMC is 640 and not top100.
Top100, at the moment, is a hoax that devs should not allow if they want to be a SERIOUS project.
If they keep doing things right, the top100 can arrive, but not based on cheating.

How can you believe this token is "serious" for a second when all the "dev" does it talk about what profits people will make from it?

For the time being it is enough for me that CMC reflects the REAL price, without cheating.

From what I read the devs here, I think they still think that CMC does not reflect its real price now. I hope they reconsider.

I do not have enough data to talk about the seriousness of this project.

I agree with you 100%. Anyone can launch an ERC20 Standard Token in 5 minutes without any knowledge of Crypto at all. And, we already see loads of ERC20 Standard tokens coming out..... most of which would be scams, definitely.

The devs (should we really call them devs) seem to be from Africa and they only talk about strategies about how to increase the price of FREE..... huh

Plus, their whole idea is about mass adoption. Even after nearly a decade, the mass adoption of BTC is still a challenge. But, FREE coin will not be......

Their website say and I quote,

"The FREE (refers to FREEdom) coin facilitates every one worldwide to participate in the wealth redistribution and creation that is going on thanks to the introduction of  blockchain and cryptocurrencies."

FREE is only meant to make the devs (the pre-miners) rich...... making a bunch of heartless people rich. huh
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
High RIsk - High Reward -
@nutidah Dec 5 - Crypto is a high risk high reward asset and FREE is another example. I have had a number peter out and be de-listed (value zero) and a couple moon. Due to bad combo of idealism and greed I did not cash out enough at coin moon peaks or market moon peak. That being said I am well satisfied with my purchases - best biggest money I have made with anything in my life, despite hindsight timing regrets.
Dec 2 CMC showed FREE MC at 88 million! This is nonsense. The way MC is calculated is price X coins and is obviously not going to be correct for start up coins on small exchanges - today FREE MC is 1.6 million! With volume 1 to 10k - this cannot possibly have happened. I actually doubt 1.6 million USD has been spent into FREE, but I could be wrong. This price X number of coins valuation is not entirely trustworthy for any coin. Over time though anything can happen with these cryptos, you never know. No one could have predicted ETH from $2 to $1400 or Verge 140,000% X (see Motley Fool article, I don't remember it exactly). Anyway, I do not see any harm in throwing $100 bucks at this coin, win some lose some. Obviously you cannot invest in only one coin. FREE can be a part of a larger portfolio and very well serve both the idealism of crytpos changing the world and increasing in worth due to use case, or hyped speculation. I think it was Buffet that said something like the market is a place that rewards the patient. If FREE goes up sell some off and take some profit. Use FREE if payment options happen. The FREE coin giveaway shows the creators idealism and does not deserve so much negativity IMO. As long as people don't bet the farm on this coin, I see no harm. If it goes to zero, oh well, so what, like that has never happened before? Good luck to FREE and all cryptos!
Top100, at the moment, is a hoax that devs should not allow if they want to be a SERIOUS project.
If they keep doing things right, the top100 can arrive, but not based on cheating.

How can you believe this token is "serious" for a second when all the "dev" does it talk about what profits people will make from it?

For the time being it is enough for me that CMC reflects the REAL price, without cheating.

From what I read the devs here, I think they still think that CMC does not reflect its real price now. I hope they reconsider.

I do not have enough data to talk about the seriousness of this project.
legendary

published on : https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/free-coin-prediction
  See original article to also have the graphs

This is all utter garbage. The same website predicts Cardano, ZCash and OmiseGO will all be down 99%+ in 3 months!

This is a shit token with no actual plans for how to achieve any sort of real world adoption or usage. Anybody can print 10 trillion of an Ethereum token in 5 minutes.

Conning a bunch of children into a get-rich-quick scheme is no way to run a business. This is the kind of shit I saw happening back in 2014-2015; I'm really surprised people are still falling for it today.
At this time, we DO have REAL prices in CMC.
IRREAL prices are EXCLUDED.
I think that this is much better, we should not leave a single possibility that nobody can be confused by a wrong way to calculate prices by CMC.
This is how a good community is made, with truths and not with lies or confusions.

They are not real prices:
  • 1.-because there is a difference x325 with other markets and
  • 2.-because it is impossible to sell in them due to huge sales walls that are from the beginning.

published on : https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/free-coin-prediction
  See original article to also have the graphs

Historical index for the FREE Coin price prediction: A+ "Should I invest in FREE Coin CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy FREE today?" According to our Forecast System, FREE is an awesome long-term (1-year) investment*. FREE Coin predictions are updated every 3 minutes with latest prices by smart technical analysis. It's important to note that due to the low market cap, FREE price can be easily manipulated. Q&A about FREE projections.  See Our Other Forecasts

At Walletinvestor.com we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like FREE Coin.

If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, FREE can be a profitable investment option.

FREE Coin price equal to 0.000001 USD at 2018-12-05. If you buy FREE Coin for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 231956205 FREE.

Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2023-12-02 is 0.000169 US Dollars.

With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +16833.6%.

Your current $100 investment may be up to $16933.6 in 2023.

Note: due to the specific nature of FREE Coin, the estimate can be significantly excessive / unrealistic!

Questions & Answers about FREE Coin Projection
What is the FREE Coin price today?
The current price of FREE Coin is 0.000001 USD today.

Will FREE Coin price grow / rise / go up?
Yes. The FREE Coin price can go up from 0.000001 USD to 0.000040 USD in one year.

Is it profitable to invest in FREE Coin?
Yes. The long-term earning potential is +3926.980% in one year.

Will FREE Coin price fall / drop?
No (see above).

What will FREE Coin be worth in five years (2023)?
The FREE Coin (FREE ) future price will be 0.000169 USD.

Will FREE Coin replace / surpass / overtake Bitcoin?
According to our predictions, this won't happen in near future.

Will FREE Coin crash?
According to our analysis, this will not happen.

Will FREE Coin hit 1 USD in a year?
Not within a year ( see above).

Will FREE Coin hit 5 USD in a year?

Will FREE Coin hit 10 USD in a year?
the current price displayed by Coinmarketcap is not correct : they only include the "cheap" pairs on Exchanges, they exclude all "high price" pairs on exchanges. See : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/free-coin/#markets

(markets indicated in grey are excluded from the calculation in coinmarketcap)

hope to see tomorrow again a "weighted average calculation" of the price over ALL pairs on exchanges
Activity: 1
Hey Nutildah. You should drink less vinegar with your breakfast, you're sour as fuck.
legendary
nutildah, you are a Troll, You are one negative is, don't write here, don't  Cool

click on the LinkedIn link, and see our full names in linkedin and our experience.

We will add our full names also to the website later today (for the persons who do not have a linked in access), at this moment there are too many visitors to do a refresh of our website. Wait 24 hours and it will be there

Frankly I don't care if you do or not anymore. Your shenanigans have run their course, but at least you probably made around $10k for your stunt.

Its going to be fun watching your Telegram implode.

*Edit: I notice it just came back online, and you have a 95% drop in price. I can live with that. Have a nice day.
Pages:
Jump to: