Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The FREE Coin, the first cryptocurrency for global cryptocurrency usage - page 4. (Read 27270 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The $FREE coin can now be traded against #TUSD on #Mercatox :    https://mercatox.com/exchange/FREE/TUSD

Also FREE/ETH and FREE/BTC pair available on Mercatox.

http://www.FREEcoin.technology   

#CRYPTOisTheFinancialRevolution #ETH #CryptoNews #coinmarketcap #cryptoisunstoppable #free #tusd #btc

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1jddgiWoAAITMh.png:largeBTC

The FREE COIN
‏ @THE_FREE_COIN

The FREE COIN Retweeted BiteBTC

More and more exhanges & projects start to use rhe $FREE coin to remunerate their users/followers

The FREE COIN added,

BiteBTC

@bitebtccom
Follow us, Retweet & Like this #Airdrop tweet, Tag 2 your followers,
Fill the form https://bitebtc.com/free-airdrop  get free #FREE tokens (#ERC20).
We will giveaway  10,000,000,000 #FREE tokens to first 1,250 participants!
Activity: 3
Worldwide Wealth Creation Project : www.FREEcoin.technology

the FREE Coin is a crypto coin that starts with no monetary value, and with a high supply.

With 1400 Free Coins available per person on earth it is the only coin with sufficient supply to be adopted worldwide as store of value and exchange of value (transaction time about 20 seconds).

The FREE COIN has 2 short term objectives :

1) support the mass adoption of cryptocurrency.

Between 1 and 5 % of the population uses cryptocurrency in 2017. We need to invite the other 95 % to try out the potential of cryptocurrencies. Therefore we offer a (nearly)FREE Coin, so that everyone can play with this coin without financial risks : create and restore wallets, send to other wallets, test how Exchanges work, ....

2) Be the basis for Airdrops.

Now that Google, Twitter and Facebook block publicity for Cryptocurrencies, how can a new crypto project reach potential investors ?
This is still possible via Airdrops. The holders of the FREE Coin are the ideal target audience for Airdrops. Everyone interested in cryptocurrency can obtain (nearly Free) them and store them in free wallets.
When a new project airdrops towards the holders of the FREE coin, they reach a large audience open for crypto.

The FREE COIN has 1 long term objective : after the mass adoption (nearly for free) it will become the most spread cryptocurrency in the world. People will trust it because of the hands-on experience they have with the FREE COIN. People will start using the FREE COIN as store of value. As the trust in the coin grows, the price will rise. It will become a very profitable investment for the holders. And finally it will FREE all of us from Banks and other 19th century institutions of the old wealth.

FAQ

1) is the coin really FREE ? For 99,9999 % : to distribute the coin we have to use an exchange, and on an exchange some minimum amounts are imposed ...

1A) The cheapest price we can introduce is 0.0000000001 ether (9 zeros after the decimal point). This is not fully free, but very close to fully free

2B) If you create a "buy order" youself, this buy order should be for minimum 0.001 euro (limit imposed buy the exchange). But there is a way around this : Click on the sales order in the order book to which will display "click here to buy". Then you can change the "amount to buy" to buy 1 FREE Coin for 0.0000000001 ether (about 0.000000037 dollar)

2) Where can we obtain the FREE COIN : at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x2f141ce366a2462f02cea3d12cf93e4dca49e4fd-ETH

You can "click" on the Sales Order in the orderbook to "buy", and then indicate that you only want to buy a number of FREE Coin at 0.000000000001 Ether

3) The FREE COIN is an Ethereum ETH ECR20 type of token, so can be stored in every Ethereum ETH wallet. The Ethereum Contract can be found at https://etherscan.io/token/0x2f141ce366a2462f02cea3d12cf93e4dca49e4fd

4) Will the FREE COIN rise in price ? That is inevitable. Initially it is distributed free of cost, but as more people start to use it the laws of supply and demand will make that the price increase. The price of a coin is based of the TRUST of peole in a coin. Because people use it effectively, the trust will increase over time. The price of the FREE COIN is also linked to the price of Ethereum : if the price of the ETHER rises, also the linked value of the FREE COIN will increase.
The FREE COIN is also very democratic and inclusive : because the initial distribution is free, everyone in the world can become a FREE COIN holder.

Lets redefine the distribution of wealth on earth. Let us drop the 19th century definition of wealth imposed by banks, and let us create and distribute in a democratic and inclusive way the new wealth worldwide.

www.FREEcoin.technology

The FREE COIN IS A REVOLUTION

@THE_FREE_COIN

Follow Follow @THE_FREE_COIN
More

The $FREE coin reached place 21 on http://coinmarketdaddy.com .
And still we are among the cheapest crypto on the market. Do not miss out this opportunity ...

http://www.FREEcoin.technology

#CRYPTOisTheFinancialRevolution #ETH #CryptoNews #coinmarketcap #cryptoisunstoppable #free $FREE
Activity: 3
What About Free Coin ..............?

look at down

Worldwide Wealth Creation Project : www.FREEcoin.technology

the FREE Coin is a crypto coin that starts with no monetary value, and with a high supply.

With 1400 Free Coins available per person on earth it is the only coin with sufficient supply to be adopted worldwide as store of value and exchange of value (transaction time about 20 seconds).

The FREE COIN has 2 short term objectives :

1) support the mass adoption of cryptocurrency.

Between 1 and 5 % of the population uses cryptocurrency in 2017. We need to invite the other 95 % to try out the potential of cryptocurrencies. Therefore we offer a (nearly)FREE Coin, so that everyone can play with this coin without financial risks : create and restore wallets, send to other wallets, test how Exchanges work, ....

2) Be the basis for Airdrops.

Now that Google, Twitter and Facebook block publicity for Cryptocurrencies, how can a new crypto project reach potential investors ?
This is still possible via Airdrops. The holders of the FREE Coin are the ideal target audience for Airdrops. Everyone interested in cryptocurrency can obtain (nearly Free) them and store them in free wallets.
When a new project airdrops towards the holders of the FREE coin, they reach a large audience open for crypto.

The FREE COIN has 1 long term objective : after the mass adoption (nearly for free) it will become the most spread cryptocurrency in the world. People will trust it because of the hands-on experience they have with the FREE COIN. People will start using the FREE COIN as store of value. As the trust in the coin grows, the price will rise. It will become a very profitable investment for the holders. And finally it will FREE all of us from Banks and other 19th century institutions of the old wealth.

FAQ

1) is the coin really FREE ? For 99,9999 % : to distribute the coin we have to use an exchange, and on an exchange some minimum amounts are imposed ...

1A) The cheapest price we can introduce is 0.0000000001 ether (9 zeros after the decimal point). This is not fully free, but very close to fully free

2B) If you create a "buy order" youself, this buy order should be for minimum 0.001 euro (limit imposed buy the exchange). But there is a way around this : Click on the sales order in the order book to which will display "click here to buy". Then you can change the "amount to buy" to buy 1 FREE Coin for 0.0000000001 ether (about 0.000000037 dollar)

2) Where can we obtain the FREE COIN : at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x2f141ce366a2462f02cea3d12cf93e4dca49e4fd-ETH

You can "click" on the Sales Order in the orderbook to "buy", and then indicate that you only want to buy a number of FREE Coin at 0.000000000001 Ether

3) The FREE COIN is an Ethereum ETH ECR20 type of token, so can be stored in every Ethereum ETH wallet. The Ethereum Contract can be found at https://etherscan.io/token/0x2f141ce366a2462f02cea3d12cf93e4dca49e4fd

4) Will the FREE COIN rise in price ? That is inevitable. Initially it is distributed free of cost, but as more people start to use it the laws of supply and demand will make that the price increase. The price of a coin is based of the TRUST of peole in a coin. Because people use it effectively, the trust will increase over time. The price of the FREE COIN is also linked to the price of Ethereum : if the price of the ETHER rises, also the linked value of the FREE COIN will increase.
The FREE COIN is also very democratic and inclusive : because the initial distribution is free, everyone in the world can become a FREE COIN holder.

Lets redefine the distribution of wealth on earth. Let us drop the 19th century definition of wealth imposed by banks, and let us create and distribute in a democratic and inclusive way the new wealth worldwide.

Activity: 19

I am watching this project.
More things have changed.
Activity: 183
freecoin is listed on www.tradex.one 0.2% fees

www.tradex.one good tradehistory
Activity: 12
freecoin is the best coin. This words only encourages me to buy this coin more. Some people always moan without reason. it's not important. You can avoid buying this coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
it is less than 0.000000001 eth in most of markets  means 1miliard= 1 eth . the price on the cheaper markets will rise and achieve to 0.00000001 eth soon and all the prices will equal in different markets.
i lost my money on yoke, prx,roco,zarko & .....  and they support team banned me. but freecoin team reply me and help me several times.  i had 7 succesful trade on this coin. its price had rise from its beginning until now. i love this coin and hold it until it get 1 cent or more .
this is good coin and will list on binance coin soon.if it doesnt list in binance it has enough market for buying and selling. more than 6600 wallet and 23 exchange  supports this coin. it has the most transaction speed such as xrp. all my transaction has done less than 10 seconds by freecoin.

Keep us up to date )))
If you honestly see what is happening at the price on the exchanges, understand why they gave the project such name. What name will you give the car so she will go.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
it is less than 0.000000001 eth in most of markets  means 1miliard= 1 eth . the price on the cheaper markets will rise and achieve to 0.00000001 eth soon and all the prices will equal in different markets.
i lost my money on yoke, prx,roco,zarko & .....  and they support team banned me. but freecoin team reply me and help me several times.  i had 7 succesful trade on this coin. its price had rise from its beginning until now. i love this coin and hold it until it get 1 cent or more .
this is good coin and will list on binance coin soon.if it doesnt list in binance it has enough market for buying and selling. more than 6600 wallet and 23 exchange  supports this coin. it has the most transaction speed such as xrp. all my transaction has done less than 10 seconds by freecoin.

OK... well you are free to lose your money how you choose. Just don't hold your breath waiting for Binance.
legendary
this is not eth or btc that you call so many coin!! it is freecoin with the low price. no one had less than 1 miliard of this coin.the exchanges dont aloow withdraw less than 100 milion of this coin.  1 miliard free coin=1 eth  . this means only 4000 people can have 1 miliard free coin or  one eth!!! the number of coin is very low against its price. after listing on binance it will grow and got 5-10 satoshi in 2019. its value will unfolded in 2021 and afterwards. it will get 1$ in 2024.

Your math is wrong. 1 "miliard" = 1 billion = closer to 2 ETH.

If an exchange is charging you $38.90 (100 million FREE) for a withdrawal, you're getting ripped off.

At 8.7 TRILLION coins in circulation, the number of tokens in supply is THE HIGHEST of any coin!

Why on earth would Binance list this crap?

It will not reach a market cap of $8.7 trillion ever. I did the math and Ben expects it to surpass the ETH market cap by several fold, which is, plainly stated, ridiculous.
this is not eth or btc that you call so many coin!! it is freecoin with the low price. no one had less than 1 miliard of this coin.the exchanges dont aloow withdraw less than 100 milion of this coin.  1 miliard free coin=1 eth  . this means only 4000 people can have 1 miliard free coin or  one eth!!! the number of coin is very low against its price. after listing on binance it will grow and got 5-10 satoshi in 2019. its value will unfolded in 2021 and afterwards. it will get 1$ in 2024.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
volume at stex $75000  Shocked
luring people to a khaliava.  Grin

Idiots are buying it at its maximum price (1 gwei).

With a buy wall of 4,270 ETH it will never reach 2.

Ben (the token creator) always gets first crack at listing orders on new exchanges, and with trillions of FREE under his control you can rest assured the price will never get higher than this. Contrary to whatever he claims, the total number of tokens in circulation is 8.7 trillion, you can verify this on CMC yourself:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/free-coin/#markets

The developers have all the cards and can lower the price on the exchanges without any problems. The fact that the sale of such a number of tokens at this price is a shame and a shame.
And thanks for paying attention to the number of tokens in the circulation. As always, the reality is different than the developers want to submit.
when will this coin listed on binance?
legendary
volume at stex $75000  Shocked
luring people to a khaliava.  Grin

Idiots are buying it at its maximum price (1 gwei).

With a buy wall of 4,270 ETH it will never reach 2.

Ben (the token creator) always gets first crack at listing orders on new exchanges, and with trillions of FREE under his control you can rest assured the price will never get higher than this. Contrary to whatever he claims, the total number of tokens in circulation is 8.7 trillion, you can verify this on CMC yourself:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/free-coin/#markets
Activity: 21
volume at stex $75000  Shocked
luring people to a khaliava.  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Could you please obtain a statement from coinmarketcap that they are fully away of all your mysteriously private locked wallets and that they will inform the public once you start moving those coins without public consent? Or publish the addresses.

Finally someone who asks it in a friendly way ...

OK, I did sent today a service request to coinmarketcap.com to receive from them the list of locked ETH accounts they use to calculate in real-time our circulating supply.

Take into account that a reply may take a number of days.

Once received, I will publish the answer of CMC in this topic.

My statement wasn't either meant to be friendly or unfriendly, but I just don't believe that you'll receive the answer from CMC your are looking for.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
We removed our locked addresses because they were no longer valid : we had a poll in our main telegram group, 96 % of the participating voters approved the proposal to transfer the 6 trillion FREE coin in "locked addresses" to an external Notary. This Notary will manage this stock of FREE coins as described in the whitepaper.

Regarding the price/marketcap : we are perfectly on planning to meet our predictions
Pages:
Jump to: