Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 38. (Read 177946 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hi DEV, we can list on coinsmarket soon ?

We don't list in this year.

Well, next year is right around the corner.  Wink

I know...  Grin
i keep my node on a small windows 32 bit system and it for some reason cant rebuild the wallet after it shuts down wrong, so ive come up with an alternative method for fixing the block chain.

step 1: before a shutdown error occurs with a functioning and synchronized hug wallet, close the wallet, go to the local folder that hugs block chain and wallet is stored in, copy it to a  separate folder.

step 2: if or when you accidentally shut down your computer without closing hug wallet, just go into the folder (the original not the one you just made) and delete the contents, run hug node. it should start resynching from the first block, close the program. then copy the backup folder you made in step 1 to the original folder,

step 3: run hug again and it will be right back at the point you made the last back up at.

I like this project a lot, If we can make a system that is way more energy efficient then other cryptos and only need the wallet open to mine then the scalability and the security of the project shouldn't be an issue, it could easily become the best coin for beginners to introduce themselves to crypto and to mining.

Thank you so much! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 107

Well, next year is right around the corner.  Wink

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Do you have telegram channel?
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
yes, more information is only good! 2018q2 exchange is soo long, this is not happy me, and i think not only me)) but waiting!
Activity: 308
Merit: 22

Good news   Smiley I should think about advantages for the roadmap
Could you disclose some HUG properties. What distribution system will be after airdrop? Will it be PoS, Masternodes or smth else? What algo of the HUG?

Yes SEEva, if we get more info then people can write articles,etc basically we can grow the community more effectively.

SEEVa will update a more detail ANN soon, so we can know more about the project!

Yes, if we got the detail properties, we can write articles, blogs even videos to grow the project!

Could you disclose some HUG properties. What distribution system will be after airdrop? Will it be PoS, Masternodes or smth else? What algo of the HUG?

Yes SEEva, if we get more info then people can write articles,etc basically we can grow the community more effectively.

I know I'm already working on it. Smiley
Thanks

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
i keep my node on a small windows 32 bit system and it for some reason cant rebuild the wallet after it shuts down wrong, so ive come up with an alternative method for fixing the block chain.

step 1: before a shutdown error occurs with a functioning and synchronized hug wallet, close the wallet, go to the local folder that hugs block chain and wallet is stored in, copy it to a  separate folder.

step 2: if or when you accidentally shut down your computer without closing hug wallet, just go into the folder (the original not the one you just made) and delete the contents, run hug node. it should start resynching from the first block, close the program. then copy the backup folder you made in step 1 to the original folder,

step 3: run hug again and it will be right back at the point you made the last back up at.

I like this project a lot, If we can make a system that is way more energy efficient then other cryptos and only need the wallet open to mine then the scalability and the security of the project shouldn't be an issue, it could easily become the best coin for beginners to introduce themselves to crypto and to mining.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello. Strange roadmap, just bounties and airdrops. But what the practical value of this coin?

And Christmas is a near coming. What abount xmas airdrop? ))
Activity: 193
gimme some HuG Grin
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Hi SEEva!
I signed my nodeaddress at Hug Forum.

Hi,
Please help me, What is the number of your node? I can not find in the node list. http://hugcoin.online/nodes

Thank you!
sorry,hug forum username and this forum username not the same, and i do not modify them。
my nodeaddress is HRffcbXoQVGPCmbPtFKSNoVEbMfY5pgjKG , hug forum username is yuemingfei.
thanks

Okay, no problem, because your display name is same.
I have a problem with your node address because I can not find it in the online list. http://hugcoin.online/nodes
Did you find it? Are you sure your wallet is online?
Chinese QQ Group (中文 QQ 群): 592802996
Verification (验证答案): BTC
I like it!  Smiley Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
here you go , the roadmap..