Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 42. (Read 177946 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I propose to increase the number of coins up to 50000 to receive the award otherwise when entering the stock exchange it very quickly will fall in price to almost 0 or to reduce the reward to 5 coins for a week before going on exchange. with so many coins from people, they very quickly will lower the price per coin.
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
oh thanks, Santas!)) pleasure bonus, thanks team and goodluck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hi SSEva, I miss 2000 HUGs, I've put my wallet address on my sig  Wink

http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?action=profile;u=17

Thank you Smiley

Okay.. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
OK, i have run 6 nodes address !!!!  putted all of the address in the sig!!,

sorry there are 300 charactors limit, only 5 nodeadress in the sig!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi SSEva, I miss 2000 HUGs, I've put my wallet address on my sig  Wink

http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?action=profile;u=17

Thank you Smiley
I just joined hugcoin.online with the same username..

Thank you for registering. The admin must approve your registration before you may begin to use your account, you will receive an email shortly advising you of the admins decision.

Here is my HUG:
Nolable: HUKmUgCbuiAbdRmUX3c8ZnjyLQmxoyyFLt
NodeAddress: HPxnUEus8mtgVxeFJLDNZxcQvBG8WKwYtu

I run the wallet on one of my computer which never shut down!

PM sent with some other questions!

Here is my another question:

Do i need use the same nodeaddress to run the wallet on different computer ( with different internet connection ),
or every different nodeaddress  on every different computer ?

Hi,
I accepted your registration and sent a p.m.

If you want to run multiple nodes (of course different node addresses), each node must have a separate Internet connection. This applies to VPS as well.

Regards,
SEEva
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Hi Huggers!
I sent some HUGs to everyone who registered their nodes and wallets on http://hugcoin.online
If you just registered the node, you got 3000. If you put both of them, I sent 5000 HUGs. If someone has missed, please indicate Smiley
Inactive users have been deleted. The unowned nodes will be deleted soon.

Thank you!
SEEva

Accepted.  Cool
I have not received coins ((
hug: H7N45ZXaUVJvSbvskuw1ybgYzuNwPCWK1H
hug nodeaddress: HTMvjybjqXAtkJbqXHEqKB639rtYScfa8G

Hi,
I sent your HUGs to this address: HDLvKvyFhEBXCxP3ypXqnuSvvjLvLKg4BB
This address is included in your profile signature.

SEEva
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
I just joined hugcoin.online with the same username..

Thank you for registering. The admin must approve your registration before you may begin to use your account, you will receive an email shortly advising you of the admins decision.

Here is my HUG:
Nolable: HUKmUgCbuiAbdRmUX3c8ZnjyLQmxoyyFLt
NodeAddress: HPxnUEus8mtgVxeFJLDNZxcQvBG8WKwYtu

I run the wallet on one of my computer which never shut down!

PM sent with some other questions!

Here is my another question:

Do i need use the same nodeaddress to run the wallet on different computer ( with different internet connection ),
or every different nodeaddress  on every different computer ?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I have not received coins ((
hug: H7N45ZXaUVJvSbvskuw1ybgYzuNwPCWK1H
hug nodeaddress: HTMvjybjqXAtkJbqXHEqKB639rtYScfa8G
Hi Huggers!
I sent some HUGs to everyone who registered their nodes and wallets on http://hugcoin.online
If you just registered the node, you got 3000. If you put both of them, I sent 5000 HUGs. If someone has missed, please indicate Smiley
Inactive users have been deleted. The unowned nodes will be deleted soon.

Thank you!
SEEva
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
I just received 5000 hug. I don't know who send it but thank you sir. I will Hold this coin.

I hope you guys also received hug like mine. Good luck to all.

must be your secret santa
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I just received 5000 hug. I don't know who send it but thank you sir. I will Hold this coin.

I hope you guys also received hug like mine. Good luck to all.
kSL
all wait this chrismas present! SEEVa be a our Santa`s!)) We behaved well this year and make us a nice gift
Activity: 1050
already 1 month more I did not follow this thread .. this is the longest coin that i hold but no exchange ,, i don't know what is planned by SEEva and team..
Is he preparing a Christmas present for everyone here??? I hope so Grin Grin
kSL
898990547 coins... the price after relase exchange can be sooo looow? or i`m wrong think about it?
good be i`m wrong))
and airdrops good news for evryone)   
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
What will be the price? If the developer has 99.9% of all coins.
That's why I don't hasten the exchange...I have to distribute the all 898990547.00 coins between the community members.  It would be good to focus on getting more people to get HUGs. Because everybody needs a HUG  Wink

I agree.

Additionally you could introduce a number of bounty programs maybe, something could be done on the hug forum to make it more active. Maybe people get HUGs for there activity on the HUG forum, for replies, likes, posts, etc. Maybe a thread where people add links or proofs that they are talking about HUG on some forum and get HUGs for doing that.

This could help bring more people. But, for this people need a little more info about the coin.

You're absolutely right! I check nodes this week. The roadmap will be ready next week...and a Christmas bounty is coming  Wink

That's great news!!!

a bonus sounds great.
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
That's why I don't hasten the exchange...I have to distribute the all 898990547.00 coins between the community members.  It would be good to focus on getting more people to get HUGs. Because everybody needs a HUG  Wink

I agree.

Additionally you could introduce a number of bounty programs maybe, something could be done on the hug forum to make it more active. Maybe people get HUGs for there activity on the HUG forum, for replies, likes, posts, etc. Maybe a thread where people add links or proofs that they are talking about HUG on some forum and get HUGs for doing that.

This could help bring more people. But, for this people need a little more info about the coin.

You're absolutely right! I check nodes this week. The roadmap will be ready next week...and a Christmas bounty is coming  Wink

That's great news!!!
Activity: 281
That's why I don't hasten the exchange...I have to distribute the all 898990547.00 coins between the community members.  It would be good to focus on getting more people to get HUGs. Because everybody needs a HUG  Wink

I agree.

You're absolutely right! I check nodes this week. The roadmap will be ready next week...and a Christmas bounty is coming  Wink

Great DEV, hope roadmap soon
Activity: 287
new cryptocurrency
based on the original Satoshi Bitcoin Core.
and new consensus.

but i have see your whitepaper why "No more GPU and ASIC"
so

my name for this ICO/IPO or Coin

BITHUG
(The Acceleration to the Moon)

Grin Grin Grin Grin

waa, your forum load to my cpu very high
Pages:
Jump to: