Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 39. (Read 177946 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi SEEva!
I signed my nodeaddress at Hug Forum.

Hi,
Please help me, What is the number of your node? I can not find in the node list. http://hugcoin.online/nodes

Thank you!
sorry,hug forum username and this forum username not the same, and i do not modify them。
my nodeaddress is HRffcbXoQVGPCmbPtFKSNoVEbMfY5pgjKG , hug forum username is yuemingfei.
thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
interesting coin,different way from many others ,but if there are more and more people participate in this project,you should make a efficient way to send coins to them.

You're right, slowly we have to automate the sending... Wink
Hi SEEva!

Hi,
Please help me, What is the number of your node? I can not find in the node list. http://hugcoin.online/nodes

Thank you!
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
interesting coin,different way from many others ,but if there are more and more people participate in this project,you should make a efficient way to send coins to them.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi SEEva!
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
how long for approval?
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Yup! Eagerly waiting! Cheesy
kSL
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
yes, go another week)) Seeva waiting a present from with HUG roadmap) we want know where we go and wat we see in future))
Activity: 292
 Is  there any roadmap  about HUG? I know  Dev is working hard.  But I also want to know what  Hug will be  in the future.  Thank you!
Activity: 198
Thank you SEEva. Good to hear.
Dear Seeva,

How many HUG coins has been distributed? I have calculated the nodes.  Hug unsent is 25338, sent is 827000.  852338 in total.
Is it the total quantity?   it seem that the distribute speed is slow. Any idea

Hi,

We don't want to give coins only in this way...You have the chance to get coins on the other ways. So you don't have to worry Smiley From time to time there will be new opportunities...follow this thread and you'll see  Wink
Thank you!

SEEva
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

Its strange. Wallet is started, last block is actual, no problem with connection and firewalling. I'll try to resync blockchain.
Now all ok, node online. But it resolved only after command addnode hugcoin.online onetry. I was deleted all blockchain data, started the wallet and waited for the synchronization, but node was still offline. After addnode all done.

Why did you need to delete all blockchain data?
It's a common practice for many wallets. When blockchain files is brocen or wallet can't sycronized, is easier to delete data and download it again.
Activity: 198
Dear Seeva,

How many HUG coins has been distributed? I have calculated the nodes.  Hug unsent is 25338, sent is 827000.  852338 in total.
Is it the total quantity?   it seem that the distribute speed is slow. Any idea
Hi,
I see that some of the old nodes, which are no longer on the nodelist, 'have been revived'  I'm so glad to see that!  Cheesy I can only send the coins if its are registered. I can these re-listed Of course, there is no reward. The delisted nodes will be permanently deleted at the beginning of next year. This is the last chance!

Thank you!
SEEva

kSL
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Hi Huggers!

The rule is still valid, that I can only send the HUGs that expose the node address and wallet address  on the profile signature on the HUG forum

It's not a big deal, it is?
in fact of the matter is that nothing complicated! so that anyone laziness register on the forum and make a signature, it's their only problem)
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
I am conducting a 50 HUG giveaway on the forum.

If anyone wishes to join go to http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?board=8.0

This is a very good initiative! I sent a little surprise  Wink Thank you!

Thanks a lot!! Cheesy
it's a good idea to arrange a distribution to increase the popularity of a coin. Hug you with community Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
I am conducting a 50 HUG giveaway on the forum.

If anyone wishes to join go to http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?board=8.0

This is a very good initiative! I sent a little surprise  Wink Thank you!

Thanks a lot!! Cheesy
Hi Huggers!

The rule is still valid, that I can only send the HUGs that expose the node address and wallet address  on the profile signature on the HUG forum

It's not a big deal, it is?
Pages:
Jump to: