Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 49. (Read 177946 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
just updated my signature  Wink

I approved your registration. Smiley
Thank you!
the wallet is with VIRUS

Downloading isn't complete because you use antivirus softwares. I assure you there is no virus in your wallet. But of course it isn't compulsory to download.

How do we know that wallet doesn't contain a virus that steals other wallets and passwords we hold?
The odd pattern of sending and receiving data that miners follow always makes antivirus software suspicious. Even the official bitcoin software drives Microsoft security essentials nuts. This is antivirus software doing bad stuff like it normally does. With names assigned to it like "Win32/Spy.CoinBit.E", and "PUA.Tool.Ufasoft.BitCoinMiner" the antivirus companies have specifically added guiminer to their antivirus software list. PUA = Potentially Unwanted Application, because Bitcoin mining software can be covertly installed on someone's computer, and you would want to be alerted if you didn't know it was there (but certainly not to have it auto-deleted, a lot of people have lots of stuff on their computers that AV software wants to delete, but these programs work just as intended and are not viruses or trojans). If you don't trust it, run the wallet on a virtual machine

Regards,
SEEva
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
the wallet is with VIRUS
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hello dev the download link is with error, start downloading the file from the wallet and the network failure fails and does not finish downloading.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Reminder!

Members who did not put the NodeAddress and the wallet address in their signature (on the http://hugcoin.online ), will not receive the collected Hugs from the Hugs Fountain (previously know as the Hug Node) untill their nodeAddress is set.
Deadline: today midnight (UTC)

SEEva

I approved your registration, please put  your node address and the wallet address in your profile signature.

Thank you! Smiley

just updated my signature  Kiss

Hi,
have you registered on hugcoin.online? If you don't, do it and don't forget to put  your node address and the wallet address in your profile signature
Thank you!
SEEva
Activity: 31
just updated my signature  Kiss
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Hi! When the road map appears on the HUG-portal? Maybe I just do not see it Cheesy
Activity: 55
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
is there any news on a trading site for this coin yet...
Activity: 28
already did signature on hug forum  Smiley
it`s good be heare plans about exchange coins)

Hi,
We working on the wallet built-in exchange, but the community could  vote the HUG to an exchange, if they want. That's just an idea Wink

Than you!
SEEva
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
already did signature on hug forum  Smiley
it`s good be heare plans about exchange coins)
Hello Everybody!

Please read this: http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?topic=42.0
Thanks!
Hello dev this project look interesting will join later , i want to ask it's HUG already on exchange? and we can get more hug if we online? how about use rdp/vps is allowed? sorry for my bad english and thank you so much

Hello,
If you keep your wallet online, you get 1 coin each 5 minutes. When you have collected 500, you will get it. Read more here: http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?topic=5.0

For the rest of your questions, you will find the answer here: http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?topic=17.0

Thank you for your interest! Smiley

SEEva
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yes SEEva, that's me
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Hello dev this project look interesting will join later , i want to ask it's HUG already on exchange? and we can get more hug if we online? how about use rdp/vps is allowed? sorry for my bad english and thank you so much
I have my wallet online but I keep going offline on the node site. I then go through the process of closing wallet and putting it online again etc, but then a few hours later its offline on the node again. This is very frustrating so I give up on the 500Hug payout. It's not worth the hassle of deleting and installing wallet five times a day.

Hi,
I'm so sorry! This is your choice. Sad

http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?topic=31.0

My wallet is open, but I appear to be offline in the nodelist, and I did the thingie with the .conf file without success
If you want to support the HUG network, you must allow inbound connections. Computers connected directly to the Internet usually don’t require any special configuration. Home connections are usually filtered by a router or modem. HUG wallet will request your router automatically configure itself to allow inbound connections to port 11111.  Unfortunately many routers don’t allow automatic configuration, so you must manually configure your router. You may also need to configure your firewall to allow inbound connections to port 11111. Another way if you add "addnode=hugcoin.online" line to hug.conf file and restart the wallet because this start the outbound connections.

Pages:
Jump to: