Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 50. (Read 177946 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have my wallet online but I keep going offline on the node site. I then go through the process of closing wallet and putting it online again etc, but then a few hours later its offline on the node again. This is very frustrating so I give up on the 500Hug payout. It's not worth the hassle of deleting and installing wallet five times a day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
wait, i just checked the forum . What is this about putting our hug addresses in the signature?
in the hug forum signature not here.

yes, You must put it on the hug forum, but you can also do it on this site. Wink
well ı have problems to open the hug forum page to register myself ... is there an update on the page or ?

Hi,
I approved your registration. Smiley
Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well ı have problems to open the hug forum page to register myself ... is there an update on the page or ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
wait, i just checked the forum . What is this about putting our hug addresses in the signature?
in the hug forum signature not here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I've been a supporter of Hugcoin since day 1 unfortunately, I could not put my hugcoin node address in my signature because i am presently enrolled in a signature campaign that will last probably until next year. But I found a way to have my hugcoin node address displayed via Personal Txt Message Box that is located below my username. I hope dev will find it ok since as i've said i have supported hugcoin since day 1 and will do so until the end.

Hi,
Don't worry!
You have to put your addresses in your profile signature just in the hugcoin.online forum...but who exposes the HUG address here, will receive some HUG Wink

Thank you!

Hi!

Successfully exposed my wallet and node address in the signature.

Thanks for the extra HUGs in advance Smiley
Activity: 140
I put my node address in my signature.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

I've been a supporter of Hugcoin since day 1 unfortunately, I could not put my hugcoin node address in my signature because i am presently enrolled in a signature campaign that will last probably until next year. But I found a way to have my hugcoin node address displayed via Personal Txt Message Box that is located below my username. I hope dev will find it ok since as i've said i have supported hugcoin since day 1 and will do so until the end.

Hi,
Don't worry!
You have to put your addresses in your profile signature just in the hugcoin.online forum...but who exposes the HUG address here, will receive some HUG Wink

Thank you!

I exposed HUG address here
the  wallet ist just available for win64 ?

Of course, not.
You can download here:  https://github.com/HUGCoin/HUG
hug = linux
hug.exe = win
hugd = linux No GUI

If you want to run node, you need to register on the http://hugcoin.online

Thank you!
the  wallet ist just available for win64 ?
SEC = Smart Energy Coin   Cool
just a heads up guys when i go to the faucet it says AdGuard has detected that this website is trying to use your browser as a blockchain currency miner. It can create significant CPU load. Allow?

so coinhive ahoy!

but hey give a little get a little i guess. I just want a hug

Hi,
this certainly can't happen, because the new technology is used by the HUG, that doesn't use the CPU. This is a false alarm, you will see. Smiley

Hi,
Don't worry!

Thank you!
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
! important info !

Some members did not update their signature yet with the NodeAddress. this way we cannot build a richlist to communicate towards all members.
We also noticed that some users still have multiple accounts / nodes.. this is not allowed and so we decided to start cleaning out those accounts.

Therefore keep following dates in mind

31/10/2017 :
- Members who did not put the NodeAddress in their signature here will not receive the collected Hugs from the Hugs Fountain (previously know as the Hug Node) untill their nodeAddress is set.
- Also, all double accounts will be deleted. If you want to keep your Hugs, move them to one account and inform us with a privat message about the account you want to keep or which accounts we may remove. You may send a message to SEEva.
People who did not notify us in time will probably loose all accounts.

30/11/2017 :
- Members that still did not put their NodeAdress in their signature will be removed as members from the HUG community. We gave 1 month time to do so, If this is ignored, we will not hesitate to remove those members. Hugs are for the people who support us.

Note that we will not give support for people who refrain from reading this message and ignoring the warning.

Thanks for understanding and the support !

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
just a heads up guys when i go to the faucet it says AdGuard has detected that this website is trying to use your browser as a blockchain currency miner. It can create significant CPU load. Allow?

so coinhive ahoy!

but hey give a little get a little i guess. I just want a hug
Activity: 281
Update sig
with deeponioin its hard to put signatum of Hug, it does not fit

You have to put your addresses in your profile signature just in the hugcoin.online forum...but who exposes the HUG address here, will receive some HUG  Wink
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
with deeponioin its hard to put signatum of Hug, it does not fit
Pages:
Jump to: