Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 51. (Read 177946 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Okay, I've just updated my signature.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
! important info !

Some members did not update their signature yet with the NodeAddress. this way we cannot build a richlist to communicate towards all members.
We also noticed that some users still have multiple accounts / nodes.. this is not allowed and so we decided to start cleaning out those accounts.

Therefore keep following dates in mind

31/10/2017 :
- Members who did not put the NodeAddress in their signature here will not receive the collected Hugs from the Hugs Fountain (previously know as the Hug Node) untill their nodeAddress is set.
- Also, all double accounts will be deleted. If you want to keep your Hugs, move them to one account and inform us with a privat message about the account you want to keep or which accounts we may remove. You may send a message to SEEva.
People who did not notify us in time will probably loose all accounts.

30/11/2017 :
- Members that still did not put their NodeAdress in their signature will be removed as members from the HUG community. We gave 1 month time to do so, If this is ignored, we will not hesitate to remove those members. Hugs are for the people who support us.

Note that we will not give support for people who refrain from reading this message and ignoring the warning.

Thanks for understanding and the support !
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Hello Everybody!
I like to identify all node addresses and users. For this reason, everyone should put the NodeAddress and the wallet address in your profile signature!  (on the hugcoin.online, of course) Anyone who doesn't do this, will be deleted. Anyone who wants to run a node must register on the hugcoin.online with the same name you use here and the registering for bct.org must be before October 1, 2017. (Who has previously registered on the HUG forum with another name, please sends me a message) I have to accept the registration, it takes time. Thanks for your patiance!
Once the identification is complete, it will be a new bounties, roadmap or anything else. As for the source code, I've written, that it will only be available to those who help in the development.
Thank you for your attention!

Ok Dude, I read and the prev post and this one, once I have free time enough, will try to do something about the Team xD, and the reason is I'm wonder to know what type is there Wink Sorry, but you got my attention ^@^
BTW really put something on the OP.., something new about..., or updates..., to get more interest in xD

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Hi, as a member of the moderators team behind HUG, I would like to know in what way you would like to "do something about the team".
It's not that clear what you mean by "what type is there"... do you want to be part of the team and for that you wonder how the team is build? (developers/moderators/writers/...)
We try to get as much info as possible on our community page "hugcoine.online" so we always ask people to subscribe and try to follow the news there.
This is the first place the news is posted, afterwards it's moved to bitcointalk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Hello Everybody!
I like to identify all node addresses and users. For this reason, everyone should put the NodeAddress and the wallet address in your profile signature!  (on the hugcoin.online, of course) Anyone who doesn't do this, will be deleted. Anyone who wants to run a node must register on the hugcoin.online with the same name you use here and the registering for bct.org must be before October 1, 2017. (Who has previously registered on the HUG forum with another name, please sends me a message) I have to accept the registration, it takes time. Thanks for your patiance!
Once the identification is complete, it will be a new bounties, roadmap or anything else. As for the source code, I've written, that it will only be available to those who help in the development.

Ok Dude, I read and the prev post and this one, once I have free time enough, will try to do something about the Team xD, and the reason is I'm wonder to know what type is there Wink Sorry, but you got my attention ^@^
BTW really put something on the OP.., something new about..., or updates..., to get more interest in xD

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hello Everybody!
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Yes, we need some updates. Some roadmap, source-code, algo, something atleast.  Huh Huh
Activity: 281
Hi DEV. when do u release roadmap Huh
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
Dev, any plans for exchanges, or built-in exchange develop deadline? Cool

The work is in progress. Smiley
Hope it will finish soon and can earn money from hug ... Grin
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Interesting idea to reward nodes for being online. Very healthy for chain, everyone can have little masternode. Interesting thing about price of each HUG coin, pure speculation.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
To date approximately a month passed from last major update of HUG (Online Nodes Reward). Is there any news, updates, roadmap or so on? We need more HUGs Smiley

NVM man..., it's your choice..., if you wish to do it like every one else good.., if no..., it's your decision.., no one can tell you how to do it.., but I'm not the only one who ask about..., so is up to you.., Just can't understand what you have to HIDE from the community, if you don;t want to show us the source xD

The HUG uses a new technology. Anyone who joins the developer team will have the opportunity to know the source code.
Thank you!
HUG dev any chance I can have access to the source code? I'd like to compile a Mac OS X build so we can hopefully bring more users to HUG.

I'm looking too for the source..., again for OS X wallet, but he give there just compiled wallet..., which at the moment look  a bit strange....., Please DEV let us have to source, like every normal wallet, or is it there reason you to no give it to us Huh

Regards: SHNICI _ Georgi

Hi,
currently, the developer team is paid by the investors, so the source code is theirs. We plan to release the source code, but not now. The community are not enough big and committed, that why we disagree that opening the code immediately should be the first priority after launch. The problem is, that the release of the code support really requires a huge amount of work. Therefore, until there isn't a HUG team set up, it makes no sense to issue the source code.
I'm sure the Mac OS wallet will be ready soon. Smiley
Thank you for your patience!
SEEva

Ok SEEva, but without the source code, the proper members look at the coins like a something suspicious, or/and scam software.., at virustotal, it show many stuff there, not only miner.., it show and trojan and other suspicious stuff ..., so what's the point to use it then ?
and normally, each software is build 1st from source.., so isn't piace of problem to be uploaded the source to github (where we DL the wallets).., nothing easy than this, piece of cake xD
Correct me if I'm wrong Wink

Anyone who doesn't understand to programming doesn't need the source code. Anyone who wants  and can to help in develop, send me a p.m. Thank you!

NVM man..., it's your choice..., if you wish to do it like every one else good.., if no..., it's your decision.., no one can tell you how to do it.., but I'm not the only one who ask about..., so is up to you.., Just can't understand what you have to HIDE from the community, if you don;t want to show us the source xD

HUG dev any chance I can have access to the source code? I'd like to compile a Mac OS X build so we can hopefully bring more users to HUG.

I'm looking too for the source..., again for OS X wallet, but he give there just compiled wallet..., which at the moment look  a bit strange....., Please DEV let us have to source, like every normal wallet, or is it there reason you to no give it to us Huh

Hi,
currently, the developer team is paid by the investors, so the source code is theirs. We plan to release the source code, but not now. The community are not enough big and committed, that why we disagree that opening the code immediately should be the first priority after launch. The problem is, that the release of the code support really requires a huge amount of work. Therefore, until there isn't a HUG team set up, it makes no sense to issue the source code.
SEEva

Ok SEEva, but without the source code, the proper members look at the coins like a something suspicious, or/and scam software.., at virustotal, it show many stuff there, not only miner.., it show and trojan and other suspicious stuff ..., so what's the point to use it then ?
and normally, each software is build 1st from source.., so isn't piace of problem to be uploaded the source to github (where we DL the wallets).., nothing easy than this, piece of cake xD

Anyone who doesn't understand to programming doesn't need the source code. Anyone who wants  and can to help in develop, send me a p.m. Thank you!

Hi,
SEEva

Hi,
SEEva

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Dear Dev approximately when will be seeing a roadmap for this coin ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
wait maybe some teaser of you future plans) It`s take more interest for you coin by users)

You're right, but I have to do a few things.
Thank you all for your patience!
SEEva
Dev, any plans for exchanges, or built-in exchange develop deadline? Cool

The work is in progress. Smiley
Hope it will finish soon and can earn money from hug ... Grin

Yes, that would be very good... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: