Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 63. (Read 177943 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Can't wait. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Maybe SEEva is busy at work. He's cooking something. I would love to have some of HUGs   Smiley

Sorry, We're working on wallet exchange and there was a family program. I'm here again! Smiley I have a surprise for you, the details coming soon!!

Thank you for your patience!
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Maybe SEEva is busy at work. He's cooking something. I would love to have some of HUGs   Smiley
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
No news?

Need more HUG`s!))
Registered and voted, thank you.

HSsJW51joEhBncFR7LNFjgMVDntrue9LhJ

I sent your HUGs! Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Registered and voted, thank you.

HSsJW51joEhBncFR7LNFjgMVDntrue9LhJ

12, cause it's mine.  Grin But both sounds good, I think, you can use it all for a different purposes. 12 more public, 14 more business.

Everything is possible!  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
hello sEEva ,, Which slogan do you choose?
give me an explanation why did you choose that slogan? because i feel curious .. Grin

Well...I couldn't choose, yet. If I can, I'll tell you. Smiley

I like all of them almost...I will choose from these: 12., 14., because they are the ones that best express my ideas of the HUG. Although it seems, they have no chance. Cheesy

Which one is your favorite?
12, cause it's mine.  Grin But both sounds good, I think, you can use it all for a different purposes. 12 more public, 14 more business.
I am looking for the TOP 10 slogan! You can vote at the top of the page: http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?topic=4.0; ! Choose only one! All valid votes are 250 HUGs! Let's start!
If you do not want to register on hugcoin.online, please enter your favorite here!

Although I am giving 500 coins for registration ... Wink
registered and voted, thanks

I sent your HUGs! Smiley
give me an explanation why did you choose that slogan? because i feel curious .. Grin

I like all of them almost...I will choose from these: 12., 14., because they are the ones that best express my ideas of the HUG. Although it seems, they have no chance. Cheesy

Which one is your favorite?
Activity: 202
I am looking for the TOP 10 slogan! You can vote at the top of the page: http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?topic=4.0; ! Choose only one! All valid votes are 250 HUGs! Let's start!
If you do not want to register on hugcoin.online, please enter your favorite here!

registered and voted, thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
^

I think the no.3 slogan in the list will win   Smiley

then after the slogan, what is your plan going forward?
and where do you put this coin for exchange?

Hello,
thanks for your question! In short: I would like to create a community. They can tell me, what they want to use the coin. Of course, we reward good ideas and try to implement them. I'll need a team or a couple of people, who want to be actively involved in the work. e.g. website, forum, marketing, etc. Of course not for free. So, I want to distribute the HUGs in the community.
The exchange will be in the wallet. It's ready soon.
Have a nice day!
Activity: 589
then after the slogan, what is your plan going forward?
and where do you put this coin for exchange?

Activity: 1050
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
Activity: 281
My wallet: HGJUXx1ACnaFdMZDEAx836aJhdzPX6vgEh

Made A Future!
already voted!
SEEva maybe after vote end and choose best< you, DEv, choose best personal for you with small bonus of hugs?))

It's  a good idea! Thanks! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: