Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 59. (Read 177943 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hey SEEva check your messages on HUGcoin.online forum
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

The odd pattern of sending and receiving data that miners follow always makes antivirus software suspicious. Even the official bitcoin software drives Microsoft security essentials nuts. This is antivirus software doing bad stuff like it normally does. With names assigned to it like "Win32/Spy.CoinBit.E", and "PUA.Tool.Ufasoft.BitCoinMiner" the antivirus companies have specifically added guiminer to their antivirus software list. PUA = Potentially Unwanted Application, because Bitcoin mining software can be covertly installed on someone's computer, and you would want to be alerted if you didn't know it was there (but certainly not to have it auto-deleted, I've got lots of stuff AV software wants to delete off my computer, but these programs work just as intended and are not viruses or trojans)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
@SEEva

ok Wink
Already restarted a few times, same error displayed.
I downloaded the last version of the wallet and replaced the original .exe file with the new one.
After starting this one up, the message changed to "invalid blocktime, please check the system time clock and try again)
My time is set correctly on my computer..

EDIT > Also.. my computer is detecting malware so I'm kinda losing my believe in this one very quickly
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
@SEEva

ok Wink
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Why am I getting (after encrypting my wallet) a message saying, cannot connect best block?

Just restart your wallet again. It will help
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
Why am I getting (after encrypting my wallet) a message saying, cannot connect best block?
Activity: 104
Hi SEEva,

Do you have a whitepaper and roadmap for HUG coin already? Curious to know what are the functions and specs for this coin?
Does the node payout happen automatically? Just curious because my node crossed 500 but no payout.

No, doesn't automatically yet. It will be soon.
Thank you!
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Does the node payout happen automatically? Just curious because my node crossed 500 but no payout.
Does our Online Node Explorer refreshes automatically? If so, how many minutes for it to refresh? I ask this because my wallet is now online but Online Node Explorer see it as Offline. I am no.30 in the list.

Unfortunately, some nodes don't connect automatically.

Please go to debug window in your wallet.
Enter this : addnode hugcoin.online onetry
You can check with getpeerinfo
And now, you have to see your Node Address online.

Thank you for your understanding!

Tried this no luck. I execute getpeerinfo command I still can't see my node address   T_T

Edit:

I'm online now that did it SeeVa   oh yeah!   Smiley

It's great! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Does our Online Node Explorer refreshes automatically? If so, how many minutes for it to refresh? I ask this because my wallet is now online but Online Node Explorer see it as Offline. I am no.30 in the list.

Tried this no luck. I execute getpeerinfo command I still can't see my node address   T_T

Edit:

I'm online now that did it SeeVa   oh yeah!   Smiley

I'm still offline in the online node explorer, although my wallet is online almost 2 hours now.

My Node Address:

I can't stake if i'm offline right?

It says:

Automatically update spreadsheet every 5 minutes. There is a 500 HUG minimum for them to generate payment. If the threshold is not reached, it accumulates towards next day payout and so forth until it is reached. It then goes into an automated system for payment.

It will automatically update every 5 minutes, just stay online.

Thank you for your help! Smiley
30   HTJLGyHNk1Z2jmNMhnG5C3HwvHAqCC2nFG   24       OFFLINE

It's offline now.

It says:

Automatically update spreadsheet every 5 minutes. There is a 500 HUG minimum for them to generate payment. If the threshold is not reached, it accumulates towards next day payout and so forth until it is reached. It then goes into an automated system for payment.

I was about 2 hrs online earlier but my node was offline all throughout that time. You can check it now I'm at no.30 spot my wallet is online now but my node online is not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
For the moment HUG community is too small to avoid multiaccounting, friendvote or pleasevote. Maybe my slogan isn't the best, but also not "fly with us - HUG", stolen from air companies, for sure.

Well... That's what I thought, but unfortunately there are 1-2 people with multiple accounts. For two accounts, I'd say it's okay...maybe he made a wallet his wife Cheesy I'm thinking about a good solution. If you have an idea, please share me!

Thank you!
You may choose one, two or few and separate award between, as you wish. Make your own decision. Community - it's good, but you are still the boss.  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

http://www.hugcoin.online/nodes/

27   H7suhkjsQTSNwwR9h4BJthLQkctGxeyqbL   18       OFFLINE

Maybe, If you want to support the HUG network, you must allow inbound connections. Computers connected directly to the Internet usually don’t require any special configuration. Home connections are usually filtered by a router or modem. HUG wallet will request your router automatically configure itself to allow inbound connections to port 11111.  Unfortunately many routers don’t allow automatic configuration, so you must manually configure your router. You may also need to configure your firewall to allow inbound connections to port 11111. Another way if you add "addnode=hugcoin.online" line to hug.conf file and restart the wallet because this start the outbound connections.

In the future if someone answered the support questions of others then i will automatically send 200HUG to helper.

Thank you!

It says:

Pages:
Jump to: