Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 68. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Will the windows client be downloadable at launch?
Yes, Windows Daemon/Qt, Linux Daemon/Qt (32/64)
That means you will proved the ports too to solo mine until a pool gets up and running?

I might actually mine this Smiley Not that I have good hashing power but hey... might be worth a shot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
No insult meant,
but really? Another new one?

Why should I switch?
Because this coin isn't a bonus block carnival game made to pump N dump the coin when it is listed on an exchange.  Also, while it is based on Litecoin, there will be further development and improvements to the code, and we will be using donations and proceeds from mining to compensate those interested in further development of the code.  Some projects we are working on or prototyping are: new wallet system, a dedicated server service/daemon (strictly for mining & pools), a possible point of sale system for scanning a card/wallet, etc.  Most ideas are simply ideas, and there are roadblocks to some of them.  But this is not a currency released, and then left to die on the vine.  We will take an active part in its development and welcome anyone else interested in bringing these ideas to reality to help out.

So you don't want to set the start-difficulty at 0,5 or 1 because that way you couldn't mine the shit out of the coin the first few minutes, right?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes, Windows Daemon/Qt, Linux Daemon/Qt (32/64)
Activity: 384
Reserved - Can Hardly Wait Grin

I hope so along with the proper info like ports and stuff.

Full disclosure.  And UPnP is enabled.
No insult meant,
but really? Another new one?

Why should I switch?
Because this coin isn't a bonus block carnival game made to pump N dump the coin when it is listed on an exchange.  Also, while it is based on Litecoin, there will be further development and improvements to the code, and we will be using donations and proceeds from mining to compensate those interested in further development of the code.  Some projects we are working on or prototyping are: new wallet system, a dedicated server service/daemon (strictly for mining & pools), a possible point of sale system for scanning a card/wallet, etc.  Most ideas are simply ideas, and there are roadblocks to some of them.  But this is not a currency released, and then left to die on the vine.  We will take an active part in its development and welcome anyone else interested in bringing these ideas to reality to help out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

I hope so along with the proper info like ports and stuff.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
why u don't put start dif to 1 and no reward first 5k block Smiley
how did you acomplished no instamine orphan-fest ?

Orphan's occur (during low difficulty) when another miner A solves the block, and miner B solve the same block, but the majority of the nodes believe miner A's proof of work is superior.

If someone wants to throw large hashes at the network on launch, let them - they will bet block rewards sure - and sure orphans will occur - but once the currency reaches difficulty >= 1 orphans should be infrequent.  I tested this currency for a few weeks mining up to 12K+ blocks - and don't worry that blockchain is no more - I haven't even calculated a new Merkle or Genesis blocks for this chain and it will start at block #1.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
can anyone good with illust - vector that?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’

lol

i'm voting for this lol spoid is onto somehting here.

i can't help but notice the zero details OP..
Activity: 39
Am I reading wrong or what? If 1 "nibble" is only 4 bits, wouldn't that leave only 16 possible nibbles? Is this a joke? Do I win a prize?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Details:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-05-18+21:00:00UTC
This image should not be possible.
Activity: 432
what time is the launch?Huh   his 11pm or ours? what ever that is?

11pm GMT
Activity: 294
what time is the launch?Huh   his 11pm or ours? what ever that is?
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

The OP should include this on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 252
Details:
Activity: 84
Now the beggars can say, "C'mon...gimme a nibble."   Tongue
Activity: 35
If you don't want people to think its just another clone coin then why don't you release the specs now? Yea I thought so.
Pages:
Jump to: