Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 66. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Sounds like a currency for buying munchies.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

why not? ya never know what coins makes it to exchanges, look at ftc and cnc they made it, yac even made it to bter..
Why would I waste my hashrate on another LiteCoin fork that never makes it to an exchange?

After Yac, another 34 coins are released...

Maybe a nice coin to experiment with 51% attacks at low difficulty.
I'm going to give it a try with my upgraded miningfarm.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

why not? ya never know what coins makes it to exchanges, look at ftc and cnc they made it, yac even made it to bter..
Why would I waste my hashrate on another LiteCoin fork that never makes it to an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
no insta-mining many thousands of coins through low difficulty

I'll believe it when i actually see the first altcoin ever without a difficulty conveniently set to 1
Litecoin was released with a starting difficulty of 0.00024414.  As was every other scrypt coin.  

That doesn't mean its now still the right thing to do with GPU mining and GH/s' standing by waiting to nail every new coin that comes out.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If the specs for this coin were anything special then they would already have them listed. I suspect that what we're got here is a coin that is essentially a cloned coin that they plan on improving over time. Big Woop. There are better coins in development.

I'm worried about it being a coin with early rewards (ala GLDCoin) for early adopters but if it had some ideas which elacoin had (elastic rewards), it could be interesting.
Trust me, there are no rewards for early adopters details in 23 minutes

I'll believe it when i actually see the first altcoin ever without a difficulty conveniently set to 1
Litecoin was released with a starting difficulty of 0.00024414.  As was every other scrypt coin.  
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
il give this some hashing power from some 6990s to help get it going
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If the specs for this coin were anything special then they would already have them listed. I suspect that what we're got here is a coin that is essentially a cloned coin that they plan on improving over time. Big Woop. There are better coins in development.

I'm worried about it being a coin with early rewards (ala GLDCoin) for early adopters but if it had some ideas which elacoin had (elastic rewards), it could be interesting.
If there's no actual innovation then this is worthless. Just tweaking some parameters is NOT innovation enough. This has all the signs of just another pathetic hyped up scam coin.

Sorry for being negative but for me all new coins posted by a jr member are scamcoins until proven otherwise. Please please prove me wrong.
Define scam coin.
No you will get orphans for sure, there's no way around this.
There is way. Just set initial difficulty to something about 5 or 10. Network will generate one block per minute, not one block per second and you can say "Goodbye" to orphan factory.

He already prepared a few peers with low latency for insta mine

Insta-mining would be a futile effort with no real reward.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
If there's no actual innovation then this is worthless. Just tweaking some parameters is NOT innovation enough. This has all the signs of just another pathetic hyped up scam coin.

Sorry for being negative but for me all new coins posted by a jr member are scamcoins until proven otherwise. Please please prove me wrong.

Worldcoin is just a tweaked parameter scamcoin, and it seems to be doing well. So unfortunately evidence still supports the theory that you might as well try releasing scamcoins.

Only thing it had was well pre arranged pools and even all the sources needed for the wallet.
Activity: 42
Innovation is not a prerequisite to caking off pump and dumps.
Activity: 56

Worldcoin is just a tweaked parameter scamcoin, and it seems to be doing well. So unfortunately evidence still supports the theory that you might as well try releasing scamcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
2 hours left, If delivered on time I'll point a 6770 to test it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
shouldn't this be released already?

Not yet.

The schedule is that we're blown away by exactly how this coin is more "superior than any scrypt based coin out there today" in about an hour and then the coin itself is released two hours later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
shouldn't this be released already?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
...a pre-announcement that announces nothing.  So that's the new thing to do nowadays?
Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: