Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 64. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Ok... So where is it???

Where is what?

It says 11PM UTC... It's a bit past that, is it not?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 134
Ok... So where is it???

Activity: 196
Is this something new? No, and Yes...  Other scrypt based coins offer insta-mining, inflated numbers of total currency, innovation for the sake of innovation.

Fixed.

I don't really understand where the innovation is, maybe on color used on 1st post?
Never seen titles in blue
Activity: 602
Blastbob will mine this from the start!

Activity: 154
I am already getting depressed by this coin  Sad

You are depressed about all coins but yours.
Why don't use your time trying to make you BTB or LQC better than trying to make all others coin looks bad?
Activity: 182
Interesting model for a coin launch Tongue Could prove to be useful to follow if this goes well.
Still not quite sure of the incentive to USE this currency, but good job with trying out a new system.

Might give it a shot later, but till then, good luck!  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

+1

"2016 Block Difficulty Retarget".

Due to this Nibbles should certainly face the same troubles as the Feathers. More 3 hours (!) to find a block. Though you have some time to change this fail-by-design.
Activity: 84
"2016 Block Difficulty Retarget".

Due to this Nibbles should certainly face the same troubles as the Feathers. More 3 hours (!) to find a block. Though you have some time to change this fail-by-design.
its prob about 3 weeks away from 1 diff, no one will mine this now from the start
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is this something new? No, and Yes...  Other scrypt based coins offer insta-mining, inflated numbers of total currency, innovation for the sake of innovation.

Fixed.
so now.. when do you think it will reach  1 diff.. going to bed no need to stay to mine 1 point and compete  who gets more orphans

Might take longer then normal if no one is going to mine it early on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
so now.. when do you think it will reach  1 diff.. going to bed no need to stay to mine 1 point and compete  who gets more orphans
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I like it.

I would have made the increasing/decreasing block reward symmetric so that peak reward occurs when half of the currency has been issued. Natural resources are consumed this way, oil, gold, coal, and all the others.
The so called Hubbert Peak.

This is interesting too, can't wait to see how it turns out.
Activity: 364
My initial reaction after reading the info released:  "what a waste of a cool name for a coin"
Activity: 364
profitability is the name of the game.. risk to reward ratio.. here since it is done backwards as to rewards its best to mine it backwards Smiley  get in late Smiley

+1
I think its got potential, but this is more suited to pooled mining and not solo mining, will wait till a pool starts and try it sure, defo no point solo mining at the start all you will get is orphans

+1 and I'm 1/2 way round the world from you all. All I'll get is an orphan-fest lol. Which is sadly every coin launch for me.
Activity: 294
profitability is the name of the game.. risk to reward ratio.. here since it is done backwards as to rewards its best to mine it backwards Smiley  get in late Smiley
I think its got potential, but this is more suited to pooled mining and not solo mining, will wait till a pool starts and try it sure, defo no point solo mining at the start all you will get is orphans
Pages:
Jump to: