Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 18. (Read 111098 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Which wallet are you guys using? It seems Mintpal is using the old v1.0, but there's a v2.0 available on the homepage:

http://teslacoins.com/wallet/TeslaCoin-2.0.zip

It's a bit confusing, since they don't seem to be 100% compatible. Undecided
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
yes,the tes have a large price higher!
Activity: 742
Tesla was a f...cking showman and illusionists, not a real scientist. He made only few things for REAL science and they werenot important enough.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
i dont see any news in the past few pages leading to this huge rise.. its a cool coin but am i missing something, is there a different Ann page?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
where is the pump and dump,i just see a steady rise to 3000 sat,about where teslacoin should be.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
and another pump and dump on tesla, watch out guys dont burn your money

yeah or you'll end up like tesla.... broke and alone
Activity: 294
yeye "raumenergie"
im from germany too
Activity: 374
CLAUS W. TUTUR FROM GERMANY   !!!!! SUPPORT HIM !!!!  

Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Claus W. Turtur   !!!

Zeropoint energy? Smiley ich bin aus deutschland. I am from germany and study there. This prof isnt heard much by others.

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
and another pump and dump on tesla, watch out guys dont burn your money
Activity: 294
CLAUS W. TUTUR FROM GERMANY   !!!!! SUPPORT HIM !!!!  

Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Claus W. Turtur   !!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Why this coin rised again? Any news?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Didn't Nikola Tesla go into Debt...

Tesla died broke and alone.

Just like most true geniuses.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Didn't Nikola Tesla go into Debt...
Activity: 420
Actually most of Einsteins work was made by his serbian wife...just sayin...

What is this, serbian national pride day?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Tesla is starting ! :-)
good to see
Activity: 374
Actually most of Einsteins work was made by his serbian wife...just sayin...
Activity: 476
New tesla multipool will be up this weekend. Get your miners ready for late saturday early sunday.
Activity: 420
i want some tesla coins too!!
Besides.. Nikola Tesla was a real genius, not like Einstein, his thought where not of this world and its a huge waste
we dont honor his visions and his inventions. As an electro engeneer i can say this coin is Tesla approved !! Wink

not seriously where can i get some of these?...

Yeah you're right. We don't use satellites at all, amirite? Einstein is why we know how to keep GPS in orbit and sync'd to time on the surface. So next time your phone leads you to within 3 meters of your destination accurately, make sure you thank Einstein. Outside of relativity, do you have any idea how many pieces of technology evolved because of Einstein's prize-winning work on the Photoelectric Effect? Nah, I bet you don't, everyone thinks E=mc^2 is why he won the nobel prize.

Though I do absolutely agree with one point - Tesla is under-appreciated. Edison can go fuck himself.

Edison was a visionary and a hawk who is now being unfairly 'criticized' by those who seek to project using Tesla as their model. His ways were different, not worse, than Tesla, and Tesla himself had quite a few deficiencies as a person that alienated many around him including those who could have helped him out.

Edison was much more skilled in dealing with people including the right ones. Tesla was an awkward stuck up who was deficient and opportunistic in his claims while assuming the role of a victim against a much more influential and in his own way, very innovative edison. Tesla's inventions were ahead of his time, while Edison's were fitting for his timeline - you need all the pieces in place before a technology can be useful, and insisting with a stuck up attitude of tesla about the merits of his 'genius' while ignoring all around him as a trivial inferiors led what could have been a vastly useful talent into a misery of bitter isolation.

Deal with the facts, not what you want to believe. Tesla was too stuck up for his own good.
Pages:
Jump to: