Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 48. (Read 111099 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I can't believe this will be premined, and the launch pushed back at the last minute, said no one ever.

This is why I hate pre-announced launches. I don't care if they're "unfair" for people not paying attention.  Let the hawks benefit from the quiet (and smooth) launches.  If you miss one, there will always be another.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
hmmm ok. so i stay wake till 3 , for read i have to wake at 7  for mining!?!?!? (europe time)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
4 Hours 9 minutes to goooooo
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Goodnight!
Activity: 126
while it is postponed can someone tell me how to setup cgminer to solo mine xD
Activity: 195
Merit: 110
ok guys, this weeks pump and dump has been delayed while they premine it some more!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

UPDATE!  WE ARE GOING TO DELAY THE LAUNCH WHILE WE AWAIT COUNCIL ON OBTAINING VARIOUS DOMAINS(Council is PST)....WE WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT FOR EVERYONE AND DONT WANT YOU MISSING OUT WE HAVE PUSHED LAUNCH BACK UNITL 1 AM.

LOL

YOU KIDDING ME WTF YOU JUST LOST ME WHY WASTE MY FUCKING TIME
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
it is postponed.
Activity: 140

UPDATE!  WE ARE GOING TO DELAY THE LAUNCH WHILE WE AWAIT COUNCIL ON OBTAINING VARIOUS DOMAINS(Council is PST)....WE WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT FOR EVERYONE AND DONT WANT YOU MISSING OUT WE HAVE PUSHED LAUNCH BACK UNITL 1 AM.

LOL

OK.....  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
focus all hash on this one, this is the bitcoin killer folks.

Don't waste hash on LTC or any established alts they are already too difficult to mine. Best if all new miners keep mining  the new wave of clones.
Activity: 56
I wish this coin wont be premined
Activity: 56

LOL
Activity: 126
has anyone mined on this one? ever. are they reliable? http://tesla.coinsnipers.com

There was a scam pool on the (3rd!) launch of social coin, so I'm a bit paranoid..
Activity: 259
Anyone wondering if there will be a premine look at this guys history hes a day trader on cryptsy mainly pumps and dumps coins for his EAC

I would suspect min 3% but i may be wrong just speculating
Activity: 193
Twiddling my thumbs waiting to press enter on cgwatcher lol
Too much time to sit and press F5, not enough time to _do_ something.

I'm pouring a drink rye and coke might as well got 20 mins to wait
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Coinsnipers will be hosting a Pool for this if it releases on time.

http://tesla.coinsnipers.com the site will be coming up for pre-reg shortly.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Too much time to sit and press F5, not enough time to _do_ something.
Pages:
Jump to: