Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 47. (Read 111099 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
So there's a pool at launch, which pretty much guarantees little to no solo mining for the little guys. Great.

There's no launch at all, and until OP figures out how to get his coin compiled there won't be.  So I wouldn't worry about it lol.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
If you have been following the thread...there was another attempt to launch a teslacoin.
We sought our legal counsel before going to market to discuss a potential purchase of the domains and how it would effect the launch....branding and all.   

We take the business seriously so we thought it best to just postpone for a bit while we clarified.

For those of you that feel this coin is not for you.....thanks for your initial interest.

As you can see we are already progressing as we have begun to disseminate the information.

Thanks for your patience....the OP is being updated regularly.

If you choose not to wait it out.....thanks for hanging with us.

You should've done this before posting an announcement here dinglebarry. What the  fuck you expect people to say now.."uhh thank you for not rushing ?"    fucking amateurs
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
So there's a pool at launch, which pretty much guarantees little to no solo mining for the little guys. Great.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
If you have been following the thread...there was another attempt to launch a teslacoin.
We sought our legal counsel before going to market to discuss a potential purchase of the domains and how it would effect the launch....branding and all.  

We take the business seriously so we thought it best to just postpone for a bit while we clarified.

For those of you that feel this coin is not for you.....thanks for your initial interest.

As you can see we are already progressing as we have begun to disseminate the information.

Thanks for your patience....the OP is being updated regularly.

If you choose to wait it out.....thanks for hanging with us.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I'm just so perplexed. There was a logo and a domain! I mean, who on Earth could put up a logo and have a domain and not be legit? All of the pieces were in place, but yet, we wait.
Activity: 36
where is the wallet?.... Shocked
Activity: 56
Its 3am in Germany, i am watin here for this fucking release. BAD PR ON FACEBOOK WITH 35000 LIKES - BURN!
Activity: 28
Yup. Live in the UK, it's 2am here and this just wasted my time and everyone else's time who live on that side of the world and bothered staying awake.

In all likelihood, it will be premined heavily anyway by the time the wallet is released.
Activity: 378
Read the past posts by the two who claim to be the devs/ creators of this coin ones from internet marketing field.

Ridiculous
Activity: 378

Your welcome, they have some big plans for that little number, like a solar coating to make them into solar cells, that you can fold up and stick in your wallet, and coins that are battery ultracapacitors that can be stuffed in things like cell phones and used as the battery, lol the lot backing it are a group of scientists that are going to fund research around the glob with the funds it raises Smiley

Awesome ill definitely keep up to date on this Smiley
Activity: 28
Typical shit coin. No preparation, rubbish planning, rubbish website and the other Tesla Coin will be far superior to this one.
Activity: 70
launch at 1am....
Activity: 195
Merit: 110
maybe now they can change the website from the default entries and post something, not like premining takes up time once cgminer is going
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
IS this DELAYED LIKE ANY OTHER SHIT COIN
Activity: 46
I'm out. Not waiting anymore. On to bigger and better things.

Good luck with your coin.
Activity: 259

Your welcome, they have some big plans for that little number, like a solar coating to make them into solar cells, that you can fold up and stick in your wallet, and coins that are battery ultracapacitors that can be stuffed in things like cell phones and used as the battery, lol the lot backing it are a group of scientists that are going to fund research around the glob with the funds it raises Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Adjust the release timing for Europe next time you launch!

You will launch again, because this is a F... fail!
Activity: 71
while it is postponed can someone tell me how to setup cgminer to solo mine xD

It's not really cgminer that you're setting up, it's the configuration file in ~/.tesalcoin/teslacoin.conf

It needs to have a few values:

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9000 (whatever you like)
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=*
listen=1
server=1

When you add a pool in cgminer, the pool is 127.0.0.1:9000 the user is "user" and the password is "pass"
Activity: 112
No premine info listed, think I'll sit this one out.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

UPDATE!  WE ARE GOING TO DELAY THE LAUNCH WHILE WE AWAIT COUNCIL ON OBTAINING VARIOUS DOMAINS(Council is PST)....WE WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT FOR EVERYONE AND DONT WANT YOU MISSING OUT WE HAVE PUSHED LAUNCH BACK UNITL 1 AM.

LOL

YOU KIDDING ME WTF YOU JUST LOST ME WHY WASTE MY FUCKING TIME

I agree.

THIS is why we bitch about the launch time, you dumb fucks! It's 3 AM in Europe you fuck! 10 minutes before the launch you decided to..

I hope this goes on the shit/ scam list before the graveyard.
Pages:
Jump to: