Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ϟ The Tesla ϟ..OFFICIAL NOW ADDED TO COINWARZ! - page 45. (Read 111099 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Does subsity mean pos?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
perfect! a nice clean and proper launch will be refreshing Smiley
Everything is now set to go....If you guys would like us to pull the trigger we can go in 15-20 mins...

Up to you

You're gonna catch hell if you launch early, for the record.

Well we caught hell for holding...so....i was asking you guys....I can hold it until 1 AM on the dot.
All i have to do is hit post and the OP is ready to go....source,QT,pools....etc...
So, is there some special place you're gonna hide the wallet qt?

Wallet QT is in the OP when i update....its hosted and tested...
Is there a mac version, or will I have to whip out the net top?
Activity: 280
Everything is now set to go....If you guys would like us to pull the trigger we can go in 15-20 mins...

Up to you

Well we caught hell for holding...so....i was asking you guys....I can hold it until 1 AM on the dot.
All i have to do is hit post and the OP is ready to go....source,QT,pools....etc...

Wallet QT is in the OP when i update....its hosted and tested...
General concensus wins....1 AM
Activity: 672
Just hold till 1AM EST... we can wait.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Up to you
just wait a hour dont what people bashing the coin for a early release

Up to you

Activity: 252
although everybody loves to mine early, stick to your schedule is you don'T want to get angry mail

Up to you

Up to you
Do EEEET!!! }:]
Activity: 57

Up to you

Up to you
Activity: 196
I'm relocated another two farms (6MH/S) and (2MH/s) to this too.

Total of (18 + 6 + 2) MH/s is pointing at this for SOLO MINE.

Any moment now. SO PROFITABLE and DONT MISS AGAIN.

Impressive Cheesy
Activity: 140
I'm relocated another two farms (6MH/S) and (2MH/s) to this too.

Total of (18 + 6 + 2) MH/s is pointing at this for SOLO MINE.

Any moment now. SO PROFITABLE and DONT MISS AGAIN.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
So why is it currently on block 26 according to the pool?
Activity: 187
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
one hour 35 minutes it seems.
http://tes.blockminter.com/ has a typo says PM means AM
Activity: 56
when the launch in two hours or 12 hours there is like three different times
Activity: 378
http://tes.blockminter.com/

Come sign up and then come chat with us in IRC http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23TeslaCoin

Awesome group of guys
So there's a pool at launch, which pretty much guarantees little to no solo mining for the little guys. Great.

There's no launch at all, and until OP figures out how to get his coin compiled there won't be.  So I wouldn't worry about it lol.

Hero in your signature your missing you seem to have a tenuous grasp on the english language Smiley

What are you trying to say?  

The lawyer says that to Charlie in his last statement in your signature first before he continues to say what you have wirtten

Meant Nolo not hero read your member status lol

I am an attorney.  Either he is getting bad advice, he isn't giving us all of the facts, or he's not telling the truth as to why he has delayed releasing a wallet. 

Note: Someone who speaks broken English, should not use the phrase "tenuous grasp on the english(sic) language", to insult someone else. 

I assure you we have good representation.  It was simply a typo on my part thats all....in my haste to answer questions.   Thanks for pointing it out.   We have first amendment attorney as well as personal attorneys and civil....so our bases are covered.

So, are you a partition of a corporation, or your own LLC entity, or sole proprietary?
Pages:
Jump to: