Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Tratok Project, Disrupting A $7.6 Trillion Dollar Industry - page 3. (Read 29579 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Tourism is a popular industry today. Tratok has used Blockchin technology for a variety of services for the tourism industry. This is an advantage. Traveling force always requires the presence of the media. Do you have any plans to attract more partners?
Activity: 87
its a great project and shoot to moon
Activity: 17
Activity: 30
Interesting project
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 119
Activity: 21
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
TRAT is a great token, I am more than confident that the price of this token will grow significantly in the near future and all who invested in it will receive a huge profit.
Activity: 9
Very good project
Activity: 18
This is a good project, your team is very strong, I hope it will bring many benefits to the community,I like this project Thank you !
Activity: 4
Activity: 34
the tourism sector is the most sought after by many people, and this project has the potential to succeed, with a note that the principle of transaction speed, trust, and reducing dependence on third parties, remains the main thing in development, then with it, all the mission will be achieved well even to be worth $ 7.6 billion project is not so difficult
Activity: 76
nice project this is very amazing
Activity: 516
Merit: 1
One of the best project. Nice work team!
Activity: 27
Activity: 31
Good project hopefully your project is successful.
Good job for admin
Activity: 4
Activity: 30
Awesome  and good scripts
Pages:
Jump to: