Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Tratok Project, Disrupting A $7.6 Trillion Dollar Industry - page 9. (Read 29579 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Thank you with good news good project good team
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
 Huh Huh Huh

The Tratok Team is pleased to announce a bonus airdrop referral program will be launched over the weekend. This program has been created to show our appreciation to the community, whose importance as a vital pillar of support for projects cannot be overstated
Activity: 19
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 8
I like project,because it have publich high and list mecartox
brand new
Activity: 0
Immediately see the seriousness of the project. I will recommend your platform to all familiar hoteliers.
Activity: 24
Many projects seem interesting, from this it becomes joyful. Thank you! I wish you success. I will continue to follow the development. And wait for the good news
Activity: 2
Beautiful
Draft!! The Tourism Market is highly profitable and very important for everyone.
Great initiative on your part to launch your own Token! Congratulations and I wish you many success!

brand new
I see this project deeply Its look like a real project and also it is usefull I join it for my future now its your Time
Activity: 17
I like the project
Activity: 14
Activity: 31
Best Project i like it
Activity: 2

It is a platform that represents a very exciting level and allows the user to have a rewarding experience as the tourism market is constantly growing and expanding and the use of technology represents an exponential growth in the coming years.
Activity: 30
The nice and great concept, this project team is very expert. best of luck.
Activity: 10
It is a nice project & good platform.
brand new
Awesome project, awesome team... Like the full transparancy. Can´t wait what the future will bring, looking forward to day I can bookmy vacation with Tratok.
Activity: 38
disruptive blockchain technology and the influences that it can have in enhancing existing processes. It is due to strong pioneering communities and early adopters such as yourselves that blockchain will eventually be widely embraced increase efficiencies and we are proud to participate in this community and be given a moment of your time to let you all know about the exciting work that we are doing at Tratok.
brand new
what's more exchanges you have in plans?
Activity: 9
This is a very potential project, when to trade tratok token on the exchange?
brand new
Fantastic project lead by very trustworthy individuals, I have my full confidence that is going to be a massive success. Looking forward at whats coming next!
brand new
very nice project
Pages:
Jump to: