Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Tratok Project, Disrupting A $7.6 Trillion Dollar Industry - page 7. (Read 29579 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 14
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 48
No travel project is as successful as yours. The team is good and I am sure the project will gain momentum

but now it's not very visible. maybe, after some time, when the market will recover a bit, we can see the achievement of the team. now I believe, that one should wait

Market recovery is a myth. This is about price discovery and I don't think anyone has any doubt that everything was overvalued.

This is arguably the most sensible comment on this thread. Prices should be determined by real-world use and application and not this speculative "when moon" nonsense. I couldn't agree more.

Worryingly enough, there are many people who do not understand that 10,000% gains for some of these "projects" with no application was not just unsustainable but also clearly manipulated. This is one of the biggest hindrances to the industry, that nobody has the patience to let something real actually develop, they just unreasonably expect to all be millionaires tomorrow, even though I bet you 99.9% of them cannot even tell you about the projects they back.

True, on the other hand the projects just take 30 million dollars and then almost go silent. Or they make false promises or don't keep their deadlines. Or they don't hit any milestone at all. There's a lot of negative things going on and one of them is certainly that most projects are simply overfunded. Seriously, which project requires 30 + million to get started? That's just unrealistic, too.

Agreed 100%.
Activity: 14
Great : project hopefully your project is successful. Cheesy
Activity: 1
Very good project applying the tourism market, they show different parts of the world implementing cryptocurrencies
Activity: 25
Very interesting project that can help people to know new places, increasing competitiveness and offering attractive prices.
Activity: 4
what a good project, it has very good arguments to go to the market. Also tourism is a new market for this trend
Activity: 42
Activity: 9
Nice and lovely project
Activity: 26
The Tratok token is a unique token which will be used on the Tratok Travel application to make bookings for travel and tourism services. Be it reserving a hotel room, booking a flight or renting a car, this multiplatform application will result in more economical, hassle-free arrangements for clients and service providers alike. By using blockchain technology to disrupt the existing business model, Tratok offers significant advantages over existing conventional platforms
Activity: 6
I expect this project
Activity: 2
goooooood bitcointalk
Activity: 55
I think it will be a great project for the community in future
Activity: 2
Awesome project and to the team keep up the good work
Activity: 28
great project very nice
brand new
Activity: 0
brand new
Interesante propuesta!
Activity: 22
Good project, good luck
brand new
Activity: 28
Tratok is a powerful project and an innovation of the tourism industry and reshape its future as well. They have a professional team who seeks getting tourism accessible for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: