Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 18. (Read 38693 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Initiating game that is profitable and collaborative towards gamers who wants to extend their connections is really ideal in the game industry.
 still some in this organization who just want to earn but not a fan nor good in playing games so basically. Cool Cool
Activity: 14
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[July 9, 2018] - Platform Development: Update 5

Hello, The Abyss community! Traditionally, we’re sharing the current status of The Abyss digital distribution platform development process. The report we have compiled for you covers the work done between June 25 and July 8.

During this period our development team has been working on reinventing the design of the platform and adding new features to its functionality.

Read more at https://theabyss.link/devnews5
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
The technical strength of the Abyss coin project team is good. Investors need to be patient and wait for the development of the project.
Activity: 84
 i can appreciate this gesture from the Abyss team, where did these million tokens come from?  Were these locked tokens that were released early?  From what allotment did they pull from?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Just wait since market is really not good these days. There's even some increase on gwei due to congestion.
Activity: 37
The team really strong. Wish them success in execution!
Activity: 406
The technology of ABYSS coin project is pretty good, and the style of the project team is also solid. Buying abyss coins and holding them is a good choice.
copper member
Activity: 224
June 29 - Revealing the Pre-Alpha version of The Abyss Platform! http://theabyss.link/pre-alpha-ann
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
We all are waiting for new lisiting. All the panic sold is becouse people think no will list on good exchange. But time will say. Just HOLD and wait for list and recover

Let them dump, who cares. If they only bought the token because they hoped for a quick listing on a big exchange, we don't even want this kind of traders.
Well pretty much all icos go thru dump stage right after that ico is completed because a lot of coins are being sold durring the presale stage for way lower prices then the ico ones.Those people then sell their tokens at ico prices or lower and still come out from it with profit wich they then invest in the next coin and all this happens again...
Activity: 31
Abyss not attend any requeriments or comments of your investors
Activity: 336
Read your message that another major update is coming soon.I'm looking forward to a surprise update to Abyss.Abyss coins are worth holding for a long time.
[July 5, 2018] - Interview with Sergey Zakharchenko, System Architect at The Abyss

Hello, everyone! The Abyss continues publishing interviews to introduce core team to you, giving you an idea of what they do and who they are.

In the interview below we introduce Sergey Zakharchenko, the System Architect.

Read the full story at https://theabyss.link/interview2
Activity: 130
I found my transaction though just not sure where to look after that
Its been 25 days Haha I'm not sure if I left it on an exchange or on my mew, thing is my token balance isnt appearing for abyss
What's the token contract address for abyss?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
We all are waiting for new lisiting. All the panic sold is becouse people think no will list on good exchange. But time will say. Just HOLD and wait for list and recover

Let them dump, who cares. If they only bought the token because they hoped for a quick listing on a big exchange, we don't even want this kind of traders.
This will soon be corrected if ABYSS has greater exchanges. Currently, Coinbene is trading with the best trading volume and people can trade ABYSS at this exchange. I think ABYSS will increase in the future because I highly appreciate this project and I trust that DAICO can change the ICO industry and certainly will create more confidence for new investors coming to market
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This teaser video which is less than a minute proves that you can deliver good message in seconds. The slogan of changes are coming fits perfectly when you watch the video as it boosts energy level and shake the viewer himself as well at the same time. We are ready for those changes let them come with full speed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The development prospect and team technology of ABYSS project are very good. This project is worth pursuing by investors.
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

[July 1, 2018] - The Abyss Platform 4K Teaser 🎥

Changes are coming... You can feel it already.

Enjoy The Abyss!

https://theabyss.link/2KymDuW
Pages:
Jump to: