Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 21. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A solid team. In fact, the game industry is developing fast, abyss know their market and I think they will do well.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Project has large and experienced team with great track of performance. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Totally agree best buy time in big projects is when they on less volume exchanges. Once they are listed on bigger exchanges those who invest at lower have many option and advantages over others. Abyss can't remain at this cheap for longer period. This is lower price which can be called good entry point with very less risk.

Depends how much you wanna buy. If you want to go really deep on a project but volume is low and liquidity too you can really get as much as you would like to.
It was such a great opportunity for you to buy in cheaper price but pay attention for its team if they are doing a good progress in their game platform. Its up to you well what is sees in this abyss is for long term so there's no rush also it is not so good in the market today.
Activity: 177
Token holders are responsible for price. If you guys stop selling the bleeding will stop. Since there are a lot of people panicking the bleed will continue. It's only been a few weeks since the Ico, patience is King
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Totally agree best buy time in big projects is when they on less volume exchanges. Once they are listed on bigger exchanges those who invest at lower have many option and advantages over others. Abyss can't remain at this cheap for longer period. This is lower price which can be called good entry point with very less risk.

Depends how much you wanna buy. If you want to go really deep on a project but volume is low and liquidity too you can really get as much as you would like to.
Activity: 71
This project has serious competitive advantage in compare with traditional companies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Pick projects you believe in that are backed also by progress you believe in...and you go from there. If you day trade, it doesn’t matter what the project is, and that’s no big deal either. To each their own! Don’t let “flavors of the week” people hinder your own belief and faith in a project. Holders and traders are two different birds...neither have much in common in that regard.
The fact is that there are more traders than holders of tokens. For most, it's more attractive to make a profit quickly. This somewhat reduces the price.
Activity: 392
Watching videos, playing games ... is one of the most popular and attractive markets in the world. When using the next generation of gaming platforms, in addition to being able to meet the personal needs of entertainment, they also enjoy the video game community, and gamers also have the opportunity to make a profit. Throughout the game the activities are transparent, safe through Blockchain technology. I put a lot of hope on the project!
Activity: 132
Pick projects you believe in that are backed also by progress you believe in...and you go from there. If you day trade, it doesn’t matter what the project is, and that’s no big deal either. To each their own! Don’t let “flavors of the week” people hinder your own belief and faith in a project. Holders and traders are two different birds...neither have much in common in that regard.
Activity: 336
Abyss this project has a very good technical content and has the chance to grow into a unicorn in this field. I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 308
What mission does a DAICO apply? Who is entitled to the funds collected by DAICO? How does DAICO affect the ICO world itself?
Activity: 252
everyone crying why price is dumping?,  those are whales game , if we list in big exchange like indodax those orders will disssaper
Dont cry why price is dumped , stil everything in our hands if we vote
Activity: 238
I would be happy with a dip, so I can buy a lot. Abyss is increased even today 3.32%.
It is only a little bit below its Ico price
Activity: 322
This is not fair i have got 1000 coins when i joined they not showing in my balance
Where are my coins from airdrop
Activity: 132
I would be happy with a dip, so I can buy a lot. Abyss is increased even today 3.32%.
It is only a little bit below its Ico price
That's very wonderful  Grin Grin
Activity: 457
HitBTC is a good start, just dont dump your coins and wait for a better exchange. Its all we are good at = waiting.
Well hitbtc is also a well known exchange, since no tokens yet distributed for bounty participants I think no dumping will happen. Unless those who invest during Ico have no patient to sell their coins.
Wasnt able to join such precious campaigns but I am looking forward to see this being listed in more exchanges.
I decided not to wait for new exchanges, but to use the current chance to buy the Abyss tokens. I hope volumes and price will become even higher after listing the token on new exchanges.

10 millions is extremely low market cap for Abyss. Afaik they have raised near $15m, so we are not in the bottom. Good chance to go in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
HitBTC is a good start, just dont dump your coins and wait for a better exchange. Its all we are good at = waiting.
Well hitbtc is also a well known exchange, since no tokens yet distributed for bounty participants I think no dumping will happen. Unless those who invest during Ico have no patient to sell their coins.
Wasnt able to join such precious campaigns but I am looking forward to see this being listed in more exchanges.
I decided not to wait for new exchanges, but to use the current chance to buy the Abyss tokens. I hope volumes and price will become even higher after listing the token on new exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It had crowdsale which is closed but now you can buy tokens more easily and cheaper on exchanges @rudrow. Abyss token has chance to become best investment for many people in future. Seeing the development speed anyone can tell you. These current price are due to bearish wave else it was most probably doing lot better.
Activity: 462
Pages:
Jump to: