Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 23. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Do you offer any sales system? If yes, how can it be earned?
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Sorry to burst your bubble guys but binance won't happen anytime soon, they are asking for 7 million $ for listing erc20 tokens (it was 1 mill before)As to who is dumping answer is simple-those who bought in presale 2-3x cheaper than ico price
WTF.. 7 million $ for listing erc20... are they insane?
I thought that  collection of bnb markers were used for listing on binance
Well it's easy money for them ico shitcoins do pay that listing fee so why not ask that much Undecided Bithumb used to ask for 300 mill $ for listing last year during the previous bull run but now is way lower (don't have the latest price)

I really can not understand how this can be. Ask for the listing of an ERC-20 token such amounts. For me it's incredible. I can not see where the listing prices in exchanges will be in the future if they continue like this.
Because you are looking at it only from one direction, most of the ico shitcoins last year collected way more than 7 million$ so it's nothing for them.Also exchanges use them for fake trading with boots giving the appearance of high volume so that unsuspecting traders lose their btc.I trust this small cap coins way more than EOS for example with has 99% of coins in only 5 address
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
You can see the market from this link:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/the-abyss/#markets
Or just on their homepage:
https://medium.com/theabyss/expanding-into-new-horizons-2b54cb7170a6
or just google it next time Smiley

Hi friends, sorry if a lot of people already asked this question but could you list the exchanges where we’ll be able to trade tomorrow?
Activity: 12
I am interested on this business. I'll watch this to see what is going to take place
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Sorry to burst your bubble guys but binance won't happen anytime soon, they are asking for 7 million $ for listing erc20 tokens (it was 1 mill before)As to who is dumping answer is simple-those who bought in presale 2-3x cheaper than ico price
I thought that  collection of bnb markers were used for listing on binance
Well it's easy money for them ico shitcoins do pay that listing fee so why not ask that much Undecided Bithumb used to ask for 300 mill $ for listing last year during the previous bull run but now is way lower (don't have the latest price)

I really can not understand how this can be. Ask for the listing of an ERC-20 token such amounts. For me it's incredible. I can not see where the listing prices in exchanges will be in the future if they continue like this.
Activity: 28
It looks of this idea will be better in the measurable future!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Abyss digital distribution platform is heading to its first poll for a tap increase. The voting will open when the clock strikes midnight (June 10th, 0:00 UTC) and will be available for 72 hours at Etherscan.
Are you referring today to 00h?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
No it just listed voting , voting will start in 4 hrs , top 2 coins in the voting period will be listed , after listing storiqa volume gone for 10 mill$ and gone for 10x 0.002$ -0.02$
Activity: 98
I never trade my coins on Hitbtc
I rather keep them for years instead of selling on that exchange
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hi friends, sorry if a lot of people already asked this question but could you list the exchanges where we’ll be able to trade tomorrow?
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
The price of ABYSS token will go up when the team provides its product. Have patience.
ps/ Guys, we are waiting for the addition to coinmarketcap.

since yesterday we are already there
Activity: 13
Activity: 31
The price of ABYSS token will go up when the team provides its product. Have patience.
ps/ Guys, we are waiting for the addition to coinmarketcap.
Activity: 38
I think this idea is very good and interesting
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[June 10, 2018] - The First Tap Poll: DAICO in Action

The Abyss digital distribution platform is heading to its first poll for a tap increase, opening at Etherscan on June 10th, 0:00 UTC, and closing in 72 hours.

The goal that we’re setting for the upcoming poll is increasing the tap from 500 to 750 ETH. The poll is to become the best illustration of DAICO in action, driven by the principles of democracy and transparency.

The tap poll results will be available online, and you will be able to check it any time at the official DAICO landing page. Advanced users can also verify the results on Etherscan.

Read more about the first tap poll and our plans at https://theabyss.link/tappolI1
copper member
Activity: 224
#TheAbyss is watching these juicy announcements by #EA at #E3 like there's no tomorrow! Will they be on our platform to command & conquer the gamers' respect? Like for "Yes", retweet for "DEFINITELY YES"
#Blockchain #Ethereum #DAICO https://t.co/1jZbsJHny0
Activity: 61
What are your other marketing methods besides social platforms?
Pages:
Jump to: