Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 30. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
When is The Abyss going to a deep exchange? The development of this project is still worth investors' expectation.

Recently they completed their ICO but we don't know when and how long it will take to list in the exchanges. But already they crossed the soft cap in the crowd sale so soon they will list it on the exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When is The Abyss going to a deep exchange? The development of this project is still worth investors' expectation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Good going Abyss. Better to avoid small and unfair exchanges. Lockup for a few days after sale is very reasonable. No issues at all. Great work team
Activity: 392
Congratulations to the team and all the participants with the end of the sale of the tokens! We are waiting for the development of the project and good news! All good luck friends!
Activity: 554
is this project already there list to get into the exchange where sir?
this DAICO project first
thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Abyss is a very interesting and attractive investment project that can count on a great future if its creators succeed in implementing their idea.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
What is the circulating supply?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Hi Dev. Don't unclock Abyss tokens now. Pls follow your plan of June 10th. Because it is a bad time for the market, it will give the whale the opportunity to squeeze and collect as much cheap Abyss as possible.
That is the deadline june 10, right, Yeah I also see the market in a bad state right now, but how do you believe if it will give whale a good opportunity ? i even do not think so
copper member
Activity: 378
Abyss service gives gamers a platform to not only play their games, but also make an earning through their hobby. Im a gamers
Activity: 490
well got a draft of money. I wonder when there will be payments to the bounties? At least an approximate time frame. Smiley
I think would be good idea if you ask about bounty in their Channel, I mean bounty channel
The abyss team aim a top 7 volume exchange as they said, I think it will be very good for the project and investors will be very glad if they reach this goal. I think there is nice things to come with the abyss, also I think the save our tokens program is really a good thing for investors who got scammed.
Yeah that they are interested to listing abyss in the Top 7 exchange
From any point of view, it can achieve this plan. In particular, ICO has been successfully held, and every work is being actively implemented.
Activity: 101
Hi when is the estimate time frame for Abyss first game to go online ?
I will play it , and refer everyone , and have em refer everyone ,
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi Dev. Don't unclock Abyss tokens now. Pls follow your plan of June 10th. Because it is a bad time for the market, it will give the whale the opportunity to squeeze and collect as much cheap Abyss as possible.
Activity: 133
can you tell me requirement(s) to get list on  a good exchange?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
well got a draft of money. I wonder when there will be payments to the bounties? At least an approximate time frame. Smiley
I think would be good idea if you ask about bounty in their Channel, I mean bounty channel
The abyss team aim a top 7 volume exchange as they said, I think it will be very good for the project and investors will be very glad if they reach this goal. I think there is nice things to come with the abyss, also I think the save our tokens program is really a good thing for investors who got scammed.
Yeah that they are interested to listing abyss in the Top 7 exchange
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I will expect good exchanges to be at unlocking events of tokens. Because this is the main reason of delaying in unlocking to not let any exchange smaller one open market when team is not prepare for this. Let them take every single thing in consideration and hope for big exchanges or at least one for all this waiting.

Completely agree with these. Locking the coins before listing in main exchanges is really needed.
Decentralized exchanges with their low volumes usually cause the prices to fall if the coin is not listed in main exchanges. Locking the coins is a good decision which has made.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I will expect good exchanges to be at unlocking events of tokens. Because this is the main reason of delaying in unlocking to not let any exchange smaller one open market when team is not prepare for this. Let them take every single thing in consideration and hope for big exchanges or at least one for all this waiting.
Activity: 133
How support The Abyss merchant competition?
Activity: 73
Are there airdrop events going on now?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Pages:
Jump to: