Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 31. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
When will the token be released? Hope ABYSS will be listed on Binance. wow!!
(As you can see that The Abyss main sales accepted BNB)
TheAbyss will be listing on one of the top 7 exchanges in the next time. Soon, we can see TheAbyss listed on Binance exchange as long as the community of TheAbyss wants. I think Huobi exchange or OKEX exchange is not the bad choices if we cannot list on the Binance exchange. But, I doubt the BNB funds raised in ICO can use to spend the fees to list on Binance exchange. Roll Eyes
I doubt that ABYSS will first get on Binance. Although everything can be. There are other worthy exchanges, it would be nice to start with them. And anyway, the idea is good with blocking the tokens before they hit the best lists. The main thing is that this moment would not last long
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
when coins distributed to new??
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
They are decentralized exchanges, it can add any coin it wants. But if the tokens are locked, you cant trade, and abyss waits with unlocking untill a big exchange lists them. So then there will be ddex, idex and some bigger exchanges

Those are very small exchange but firstly they will trade in small exchanges only. So we will get an announcement from the company which exchange they are going to list and almost very close to reach the hard cap.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
They are decentralized exchanges, it can add any coin it wants. But if the tokens are locked, you cant trade, and abyss waits with unlocking untill a big exchange lists them. So then there will be ddex, idex and some bigger exchanges
Yes, this is a good strategy. I am not worried about dumping. After all, there are so many people in support and attention.
Activity: 207
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[May 22, 2018] - SOT (Save Our Tokens): The Abyss Loyalty Program

There were various reasons that prevented some of you from getting your ABYSS tokens during The Abyss DAICO (scammers, wrong contract address, etc.).

However, none of our devoted supporters will be abandoned. Introducing an exclusive loyalty program that will help you to get the lost ABYSS tokens at the expense of the company.

We will review and check each application carefully and individually, and will try to solve your issue.

Read more at https://theabyss.link/sot
copper member
Activity: 294
DAICO Model - A more transparent and secure ICO model using smart contracts. Most notably, it allows for token holders to vote to return investment funds if development team fails to implement the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If you take the public holding for an ico ,i would say 10% care about the project, the rest are in it for the profit only. You get maybe 100 that say they think the project is the best or amazing or fantastic and maybe 5%  really beleive in it
Activity: 322
the tokens will be unlocked, once they will be listed on one of the leading exchanges of the market, you stated that abyss is intrested in the top 7, its quite normal that people perceive this as a promiss, since the two sentences corrrelate with each other
Activity: 280
Guys stop whining. The tokens unlock deadline is 10th of june. Nothing to worry about. Stop focussing so much about initial price and exchanges. This will totaly not help the team. I am pretty shure you guys are doing an amazing job. So keep up th amazing work abyss!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is good that they don’t unlock the tokens until good exchange... im here for long term and that strategy is good both for the project and me as a investor.
Locking tokens until listing on a good exchange will get a good start on its token value, know the right ICO and team vision after collecting investments it better than dumping it on liquidity platforms.
Activity: 28
When do we receive our 3% bonus for the quiz
Activity: 238
I completely agree with you on this Kevin. This issue of unlocking upon listing on an exchange IS a change of initial terms earlier communicated. I wish the Abyss team could just come clean about it and say that it’s a change.
Activity: 210
It is good that they don’t unlock the tokens until good exchange... im here for long term and that strategy is good both for the project and me as a investor.
Activity: 252
Im using Metamask, I added ABYSS to my tokens list there, but after I reopened it - it disappeared from the list (however still available in my address in etherscan). did anybody else have this issue?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think it’s a good things that token are lock until we hit a top volume exchange. Token trade with low volume has a chaotic price sometime and are hard to buy and sell. With a top volume exchanges it’s unsure a logical price for the abyss and people will be able to buy and sell like they want.
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
Hi admin. How many tokens will be unlocked when listed on exchanges., thanks you
~239M ABYSS
Activity: 21
The account was paid ETH, now want to buy tokens then how?
Activity: 20
The project’s concept has evolved. While being its technical implementation, the smart contract has evolved respectively. Game affiliate earn networking bull will come
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: