Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 32. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
No, this is because people don’t want to wait too much time and there is a tap poll which cannot work with locked tokens. About exchanges was just explanation why we didn’t unlock tokens right after token sale and to show that we are not an idiots who don’t want to list tokens on normal exchanges.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
It is understood why tokens are locked until the exchange listing however I feel the professionalism from the Abyss team conveying information is cryptic at the best of times. Goal posts are constantly changed and information is poorly supplied. Playing on words to mislead contributors is pereceived as being deceiptful. Tokens will be unlocked immediately after the sale should have been communicated as Tokens will be unlocked after the sale when The Abyss is either listed on a top 7 exchange or prior to the 10th June to enable the tap poll to proceed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
We have not collected a good capitalization, the project looks very good .  What are you planning to exchange and when?  I hope the price on the exchanges will be high . My best regards
copper member
Activity: 224
Summing up the results of Abyss's incredible journey and recalling the key achievements on the way to success.https://theabyss.link/daico-results
Activity: 28
How many percentage of token sold out ?
What is the procedure to recover the eth i sent in the first day of the token sale?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The First DAICO has finished. The Team now should focus on developing the product/service. Hope they will follow the roadmap or faster
Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The DAICO is a nice sucess, The Abyss raised more than 15 millions $, it’s pretty huge, especially during these days with a hard market like we have. Now let the project go on, developpement will follow and great content will come. I’m umpatient to start using the platform like a lot of us here.
Activity: 101
Can i ask about my bounty stake here? When will i get my token
What's the circulating supply currently?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
When will the token be released? Hope ABYSS will be listed on Binance. wow!!
(As you can see that The Abyss main sales accepted BNB)
TheAbyss will be listing on one of the top 7 exchanges in the next time. Soon, we can see TheAbyss listed on Binance exchange as long as the community of TheAbyss wants. I think Huobi exchange or OKEX exchange is not the bad choices if we cannot list on the Binance exchange. But, I doubt the BNB funds raised in ICO can use to spend the fees to list on Binance exchange. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 224
Driven by the principles of honesty, transparency and innovation, The Abyss was the first to implement Vitalik Buterin’s #DAICO idea, instead of conducting traditional #ICO, as previously planned.   

Activity: 75
I'm one of these 4897 token holders
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
When will the token be released? Hope ABYSS will be listed on Binance. wow!!
(As you can see that The Abyss main sales accepted BNB)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
As an Abyss investor, I am very happy that you have Decisive wise to freeze the abyss until the listing to the top exchange. Otherwise, morons will sell it at 0.00001 at Idex.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
TheAbyss Token Sale is successfully completed with 17 mln raised. Congrats. Waiting for update from team about final tokens sale and unlock tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
TOKEN SALE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED.  THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!
FUNDS RAISED: $15 362 418
ETH: 18 511
BNB: 199 901
Tokens sold: 188 040 754
Contributors: 4 897

The Abyss - THE NEXT GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
with a groundbreaking motivational and referral system, offering both gamers and developers various opportunities to increase their income
PLAY • EARN • CREATE
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
[May 17, 2018] - World’s First DAICO Completed: Results and Achievements

The Abyss Token Sale is successfully completed. Driven by the principles of honesty, transparency and innovation, we were the first to implement DAICO, instead of conducting traditional ICO.

It was a long road, but we’re finally there, and now it is time to say the words of gratitude to all our supporters.

Summing up the results of this incredible journey and recalling the key achievements on the way to our joint success: https://theabyss.link/daico-summary
Pages:
Jump to: