Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 43. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12
will left over token will be burnt Huh

All unsold tokens will be burnt by Smart Contract
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
will left over token will be burnt Huh
Activity: 51
do the players need to make a account in ABYSS?? are they need to buy it also for them to experience the service/game offered by ABYSS?? if this so, i think this need also a high security password for their account. Hope on success of ABYSS
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
How many copies of computer games do you plan to annually sell through theAbyss platform within 1 years?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
as I understand it, if you do not have a soft cap, and you have it high enough, then you just return the funds and stop dealing with the project?
Activity: 74
Activity: 96
Will the owners of the in-game items set the prices for them themselves or will the platform do it automatically?
Activity: 98
How does this project compare to FLUX which aims to have gaming earnings platform for players?
Activity: 88
Creative concept for a project, looks very interesting, Good luck
Activity: 54
I like the idea behind the project. It looks very promising.
Activity: 56
Abyss project will enhance the vision of game players. blockchain is very important in our day to day life, applying it from game playing to game development will boost gaming platform. Best of luck.
Merit: 2
Speaking about the name of the project, it is very interesting to understand what is it, how it works, what is the aim and so on…
Activity: 70
when will they start selling ?
Activity: 74

How much funds did you raise at the moment?
Activity: 98
The project describes that gamers will be able to earn token by playing the history of searches and queries. How will this system be implemented?
Activity: 44
Do you have any airdrop coming?
Abyss is a great idea lead by an experienced team! I'm glad I registered for ICO, and, in my opinion, I believe they will reach the hardcap in less than a mounth! Btw Abyss ICO starts on April 16th.
Activity: 70
Abyss project has a Strong team with great project. we believe it will be a great success because this project is managed by people who are experienced in their field specially as in destiny group.

Today Abyss team  create  for you simple and easy tools that you'll need for gamers tomorrow
Activity: 73
At what stage is the project now?
Pages:
Jump to: